Oh! So Croatia
- Croatia trips for the young, wild and free!
- Discover, party and explore
- Meet like-minded people from all over the world
- Enjoy a mixture of popular and off the beaten track destinations
10 Oh! So Croatia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- ASAnnaZadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 13, 2017By far the best trip i have been on, i have made some amazing friends, seen amazing places and had so much fun!!!
Oh! So Croatia Tours
- Zagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip 10 daysStarts ZagrebEnds Dubrovnik$896
- Zadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip 7 daysStarts ZadarEnds Dubrovnik$758
- Zagreb to Zadar Road Trip 4 daysStarts ZagrebEnds Zadar$297
About Oh! So Croatia
Oh! So Croatia videos
- This is how we do it!
- Who's in?
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Oh! So Croatia Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can I book my own accommodation?
If you choose not to stay in our partner hostels, you can book your own accommodation of choice! Just make sure to book as soon as possible. The closer your date of departure, the less possibility you will catch a good bed price.
Do I get a discount on accommodation with Oh! So Croatia?
Yes! Traveling with Oh! So Croatia gets you best hostel and guest accommodation prices! Also, all your hostels are pre booked once you purchase your bus pass. You just pay as you travel down your route!
What do I need to bring with me?
Sunglasses, beach towel, swim suite, flip flops, sun screen, short clothes, a pair of sneakers if you'll be doing the adventure activities, MP3 player so we can plug it in and play your tunes on the bus and of course your good mood.
What if I'm traveling on my own?
A lot of people travel with Oh! So Croatia on their own, but you wouldn’t know it by the end of the trip. You’ll meet all sorts of people from all over the world and quite a few locals too. We’ve had people start off as strangers and become lifelong friends. The great people you meet is one of the best things about Oh! So Croatia.
Will I always travel with the same group?
Some people will get off in Zadar, new people will join in in Split and so on. As the bus cruises the crowd changes which means you will get to know a variety of different people from all over the world. This is one of the best things about Oh! So Croatia!
Is there a luggage limit?
There is a luggage limit of 20 kg. Please bring a backpack, not a suitcase!
Is food included?
Meals in general are not included in your bus pass. Of course we will make sure you don't stay hungry and stop in markets so you can do your food shopping for the day. Your Oh! So Croatia friend/ambassador on board will recommend and sometimes show you where to grab the best food.
Do I have to do all of the activities? Are there any free activities?
On most days you are flexible to either do an extra pay activity like see a National Park or let us take you to a free unique location.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included in your Oh! So Croatia bus pass.
Are there any age limits?
To travel aboard Oh! So Croatia you must be a minimum of 18 years old.