“Decided to do a little adventure through Croatia in August 2016 and we couldn't have done it a better way. We did the Zagreb to Dubrovnik journey. I absolutely loved this trip. From the wine tasting in green northern Croatia which I wouldn't have even know...“
- Croatia trips for the young, wild and free!
- Discover, party and explore
- Meet like-minded people from all over the world
- Enjoy a mixture of popular and off the beaten track destinations
Oh! So Croatia is a travel agency formed of a team of young Croatia lovers. Travellers ourselves we have been up and down the country enjoying every corner of it's amazing diversity. We are here to share, show and experience Croatia with you in the best possible way...
Oh! So Croatia is a travel agency formed of a team of young Croatia lovers. Travellers ourselves we have been up and down the country enjoying every corner of it's amazing diversity. We are here to share, show and experience Croatia with you in the best possible way.Working in tourism for many years and being in direct contract with you, the traveller, we know from your experience what the time consumers and barriers whilst travelling through Croatia are. We are here to help you cruise, not struggle through your holiday and experience the best of it.Our mission is to help travelers of all backgrounds easily discover, travel through, and enjoy the best places in Croatia.Our goal is to provide independent travelers and backpackers with the most flexible, easiest and cost-effective way to travel through and discover Croatia, with a selection of our bus passes.The Oh! So Croatia head office is based in Zagreb, Croatia.Read more
15 Oh! So Croatia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- CCalynnZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 4, 2018Fantastic tour! Nina was fun and friendly. The places we got to explore were phenomenal. A wonderful mix of opportunities: peaceful reflection while laying on t…Read more
- NCNataliaZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 25, 2018Nina was fantastic. She made the tour great. Awesome experience!!!!
- dorisZadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 5, 2017I had a wonderful experience on my weeklong trip with oh!socroatia. Nina wasn't just our tour guide, but also a friend a long the journey with us. She had our b…Read more
- JJoshuaZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 16, 2017the experience I had with Oh! So Croatia was unbelievable! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who is even the slightest bit interested in traveling. T…Read more
- JJoshuaZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 16, 2017Traveling with Oh! So Croatia was a blast! very informative with a good mix of having a good time. The tour was very well planned from beginning to the end. I w…Read more
- ASAnnaZadar to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 13, 2017By far the best trip i have been on, i have made some amazing friends, seen amazing places and had so much fun!!!
- NikolinaZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 14, 2017First of all shout out to the Oh! So Croatia crew which were amazing. They make you feel like you've been BFFs forever and put so much effort into every part of…Read more
- ACAlexZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 10, 2017WOW! What a trip!!!! THE BEST BUS TOUR EVER! 1. This company is AWESOME! The staff are out of this world and will do anything to help and make sure your having …Read more
- JCJackZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 10, 2017Without a doubt the BEST way to travel the whole of Croatia. If youre looking for fun, beach, party, culture and adventure then Oh So Croatia provides it ALL. T…Read more
- IIvanaZagreb to Dubrovnik Road Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 10, 2017Decided to do a little adventure through Croatia in August 2016 and we couldn't have done it a better way. We did the Zagreb to Dubrovnik journey. I absolutely …Read more
About Oh! So Croatia
Oh! So Croatia videos
- This is how we do it!
- Who's in?
- Because life is a holiday on earth! Hop on!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can I book my own accommodation?
If you choose not to stay in our partner hostels, you can book your own accommodation of choice! Just make sure to book as soon as possible. The closer your date of departure, the less possibility you will catch a good bed price.
Do I get a discount on accommodation with Oh! So Croatia?
Yes! Traveling with Oh! So Croatia gets you best hostel and guest accommodation prices! Also, all your hostels are pre booked once you purchase your bus pass. You just pay as you travel down your route!
What do I need to bring with me?
Sunglasses, beach towel, swim suite, flip flops, sun screen, short clothes, a pair of sneakers if you'll be doing the adventure activities, MP3 player so we can plug it in and play your tunes on the bus and of course your good mood.
What if I'm traveling on my own?
A lot of people travel with Oh! So Croatia on their own, but you wouldn’t know it by the end of the trip. You’ll meet all sorts of people from all over the world and quite a few locals too. We’ve had people start off as strangers and become lifelong friends. The great people you meet is one of the best things about Oh! So Croatia.
Will I always travel with the same group?
Some people will get off in Zadar, new people will join in in Split and so on. As the bus cruises the crowd changes which means you will get to know a variety of different people from all over the world. This is one of the best things about Oh! So Croatia!
Is there a luggage limit?
There is a luggage limit of 20 kg. Please bring a backpack, not a suitcase!
Is food included?
Meals in general are not included in your bus pass. Of course we will make sure you don't stay hungry and stop in markets so you can do your food shopping for the day. Your Oh! So Croatia friend/ambassador on board will recommend and sometimes show you where to grab the best food.
Do I have to do all of the activities? Are there any free activities?
On most days you are flexible to either do an extra pay activity like see a National Park or let us take you to a free unique location.
Is accommodation included?
Accommodation is not included in your Oh! So Croatia bus pass.
Are there any age limits?
To travel aboard Oh! So Croatia you must be a minimum of 18 years old.