“The tour was great due to Eissa. He was a wonderful leader and cared about everyone on the tour. It would have been nice to receive the sheet we got at the start of the tour by email before the tour and it wasn’t very clear that we were to be picked up but...“
Awards & Recognitions
Oasis Overland Guides
Are you looking for a hands-on overseas adventure travel experience to far reaching places, as yet untrampled by thousands of package holidaymakers? Have you always wanted to travel to Africa, Egypt, Peru, South America, Central Asia or the Middle East - but wi...
Are you looking for a hands-on overseas adventure travel experience to far reaching places, as yet untrampled by thousands of package holidaymakers? Have you always wanted to travel to Africa, Egypt, Peru, South America, Central Asia or the Middle East - but without the routine and expense that accompanies a package holiday? Welcome to Oasis Overland - an overland adventure travel company offering unforgettable, once in a lifetime overland tours to some of the world's most fascinating cultural landscapes. Whatever your overseas adventure travel style, we've got the right trip for you. Our classic Overland Adventures range from 13 days to 15 weeks and take the form of travel on purpose-built overland trucks. For those that want a more extreme adventure, off the beaten track, our Ultimate Expeditions range from 9 to 40 weeks. If you're limited for time, our shorter Regional Explorers range from 5 to 34 days and are geared towards smaller groups preferring to use local hotels and local transport. If you're hankering after a group overseas adventure travel experience with excitement and adventure, where you'll get stuck in and work as part of a team as you explore and experience different cultures and regions, Oasis Overland has the trip for you. Plan your trip now by browsing through our overland tours and drop us a line with any questions you may have. Your overland adventure travel experience starts here!Read more
64 Oasis Overland Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- LeeBishkek To Tbilisi (42 Days) Kyrgyzstan To Caucasus3.5 - GoodWritten on June 21, 2018The trip was one of the most memorable trips I've ever had with a really great group of people. The drivers have been excellent and having that dynamic of a dri…Read moreOasis Overland commented on this reviewThank you for your review of your Central Asia overland trip with us in 2017. We ask all our clients for feedback at the end of their trip and the feedback we received from every other member of your group was very positive about your tour leader, including the food he provided. Some of the comments we received regarding food on the trip were ‘very good, excellent, camping food was great, very healthy, I was impressed, Mark did an excellent job with the food, really good thanks to our tour leader’. We have received excellent feedback from previous travellers too so I’m sorry you feel personally that he did not come up to your expectations.
- MarianaBishkek To Ashgabat (36 Days) Silk Road Highlights And Kyrgyzstan Overland5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 14, 2018Still, one of the best tours I've ever taken, and I couldn't recommend Oasis Overland more.
- AAnonymousPakistan Karakorum Highlights & Chitral Valley (21 Days)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 13, 2018One of (if not THE) best trip I've ever been on. I had never overlanded or wild camped before, so I was a bit worried... It was the silk road, Kyrgyzstan to Tur…Read more
- MTMarkMarrakech To Marrakech (8 Days) Simply Morocco4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 7, 2018The tour was terrific. Loved it all. And tour guide Mustafa was wonderful.
- BLBenjaminLima To La Paz (30 Days) Peru & Bolivia Encompassed3.5 - GoodWritten on December 15, 2017Great trip with nice coordinators Thanks Ricardo and Marco
- SNSallyCasablanca To Marrakech (8 Days) Moroccan Highlights4.0 - GoodWritten on November 12, 2017The tour was great due to Eissa. He was a wonderful leader and cared about everyone on the tour. It would have been nice to receive the sheet we got at the star…Read more
Oasis Overland Tours
About Oasis Overland
Oasis Overland videos
- A Day in the Life of Overlanding
- Adventures with Oasis Overland
- London to Istanbul
- From Buenos Aires to Iguazu
- Bishkek to Bishkek - Kyrgyzstan Overland
- Show more...
- Gorilla Trekking
- Wildlife with Oasis Overland
Awards & Recognitions
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!