“This was a fantastic tour and an amazing way to see Iran. We went at our own pace when visiting sites and Mohsen(guide) was a LEGEND! He has a wonderful sense of humour and made the traveling fun and eventful. He answered all our questions expertly and too...“
- 15 years experience
- Value for money
- Volunteer & health tours
Oaksland Travel has been formed as a knowledge-based and dynamic Iranian Tour Operator whose main operating point is inbound tourism in Iran. It has been funded in the Iranian capital city of Tehran by highly academic professionals with at least 15 years of experien...
Oaksland Travel has been formed as a knowledge-based and dynamic Iranian Tour Operator whose main operating point is inbound tourism in Iran. It has been funded in the Iranian capital city of Tehran by highly academic professionals with at least 15 years of experience. we re offering world-class, personalized, flexible, timely and affordable tour and travel services in Iran. Oaksland Travel enables you to experience an extraordinary trip with not only the cultural, city, luxury, and creative tours but also adventure, safari, and Eco-tours in Iran. These special tours will be designed for individuals, families, students, and honeymooners and make them relish the glory and beauty of the amazing special attractions of Iran.Read more
10 Oaksland Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- DADavidExploring Iran Classic by Train5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 20, 2019The tour was a fascinating introduction to Iran, and the itinerary gave us the opportunity to see many interesting and impressive sites from its rich history. O…Read moreOaksland Travel commented on this reviewDear Robin, We deeply thank you for your kind review and comments and we're glad to hear you had a good experience. Hope to see you again in lovely Iran
- SBStevenPersia Classic Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on June 29, 2019It was great to get to experience Iran first hand. The history was amazing and the people were wonderful.Oaksland Travel commented on this reviewDear Steven, We deeply Thank you for your kindness and glad to hear you had a good experience. Hope to see you again in lovely Iran. Darya
- GPGenevievePersia Classic Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on May 1, 2019I highly recommend the tour company.Oaksland Travel commented on this reviewWe're glad to hear you had a good experience :) Thanks for your kindness and trust in us.
- AAnnaPersia Classic Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 1, 2019Fantastic! It was very beautiful!Oaksland Travel commented on this reviewHope to see you again dear Anna :)
- NickNoganPersia Classic Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 1, 2019My wife and I had a visit to Iran last Nowrouz and fell in love with this country and its culture and spirits. We were also absolutely happy with the tour and e…Read moreOaksland Travel commented on this reviewThank you, dear Nick. your hosting was our pleasure. Hope to see you again soon :)
- NickNoganPersia Classic Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 31, 2019My wife and I had a visit to Iran last Nowrouz. We both fell in love with beautiful Iran and its culture and spirits. We were also absolutely happy with the tou…Read more
- LMLaceyPersia Classic Tour3.5 - GoodWritten on February 25, 2019Overall, it’s his was a great trip! I would 100% recommend travelling to Iran. Sahar was great at introducing me to the sites as well as making me feel incredib…Read moreOaksland Travel commented on this reviewDear, Lacey, Thank you for your review and comments. We tried to prepare a unique experience in Iran and surely we will consider your comments and apply them in the future. Hope to see you again.
- PPhilipPersia Classic Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 8, 2019My wife and I had a wonderful holiday in Iran. We visited amazing attractions in this tour. People in Iran are very kind and generous. I love Iranian cuisines e…Read moreOaksland Travel commented on this reviewHi Philip, I hope the provided services satisfied you. Our goal is to make a unique experience of Iran and the Iranians lifestyle. We hope you can deliver this experience to your friends. Hoping to see you again.
- AWAysePersia Classic Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on January 10, 2019Mohsen is an awesome guide, he was always helpful during the trip. All trip was amazing, just it would be better to stay in Shiraz one more night than staying i…Read moreOaksland Travel commented on this reviewHi Ayse, Thank you for your review and the comments. We tried to prepare a unique experience in Iran. we will consider your comments and apply it. hope to see you again
- DADavidPersia Classic Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2019This was a fantastic tour and an amazing way to see Iran. We went at our own pace when visiting sites and Mohsen(guide) was a LEGEND! He has a wonderful sense o…Read moreOaksland Travel commented on this reviewDear David, Thank you very much for your kindness :) Hear about your happiness during this discovery, makes us very happy. We wish you have many more days full of fun and memorable experiences. Hope to see you again in Lovely Iran.
About Oaksland Travel
Oaksland Travel videos
- 10 Days Eco-yoga retreat in Iran
- Persia Classic Tour
- Isfahan Bazar
- Persia Classic
- Meymand Rocky village
- Show more...
- A glimpse of Iran
- Kashan & Abyaneh historical village
- Zayandeh rood River, Isfahan, Iran
- Zayandeh roud River, Isfahan, Iran
- Ouyi, A masterpiece of ancient architecture
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are any vaccines required?
We recommend you contact a medical professional for the most up to date and accurate information. TourRadar cannot legally give medical advice and we want you to be well prepared for your trip of a lifetime!
Is there a hotel list available?
All accommodations are subject to change until shortly before the departure date, therefore Oaksland Travel cannot confirm a set hotel list. Your specific accommodation details will be in your final tour documents, which will be released 3 - 4 weeks prior to departure.
Are flights included?
As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is guaranteed. As we specialise in organising the best tours around the world for you, we are unable to advise on flight prices or book flights on your behalf. We recommend that you do not book your flights until your place on the tour has been confirmed. Check out the following link which is powered by Skyscanner to book your flight - https://flights.tourradar.com
Do you arrange airport transfers?
Yes, arrival and departure airport transfers for IKIA Airport are included in the tour price. Please notify your Travel Expert of your flight times prior to the beginning of your tour so that we can arrange this for you. We additionally recommend you do not book your airfare until your place on the tour is confirmed in full.
Do I need to wear a headscarf?
It is a custom in Iran to have your hair and body covered every time you are in public places, even in the common areas of hotels. We recommend respecting the culture and making sure you pack plenty of clothes and a few headscarves just in case.
What is the “traditional house” accommodation?
Oaksland Travel offers maximum flexibility with their tours by providing the option to stay in traditional accommodation. This accommodation is in local Persian homes so that you can fully embrace life in Iran.
Do I need a Visa to travel to Iran?
Regarding Visa advice, we recommend contacting your local embassies for the most up to date information about Visas in Iran. As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot be an effective and accurate Visa authority as this information is regularly being updated and varies for the nationality of one traveller to the next.
It is for this reason that we recommend checking your local embassy or consulate's website for the latest up to date information. We'll happily provide you with the trip notes for this tour which may contain some guidance regarding Visa requirements for some nationalities, but in most cases, Visas will remain the responsibility of the individual traveller.