Tour on this Ship
- Country Region
- Northern Thailand
Built in 2017, the Mekong Pearl is a unique boutique ship capable of mastering the wild sections of the upper. It features 15 cabins on two decks, equipped with air conditioning and private bathrooms with WC and shower.
The upper deck offers an indoor restaurant, a bar area and a separate sun deck featuring a retractable roof. A small spa on the main deck is the ideal place to relax. The ship’s crew of 18 takes perfect care of a maximum of 29 guests.
- Bar Area
- Sun Deck
Staterooms / Suites
- Classic Cabin (140 ft²)
- Superior Cabin (172 ft²)
- Deluxe Cabin (193 ft²)
- Cabin (107 ft²)
- Large windows
- Double bed
- Twin beds
On board the Mekong Pearl, you can expect a variety of culinary delicacies. It offers a rich breakfast buffet, multi-course lunches and dinners with Western and classic Laotian cuisine. During meals, free mineral water and coffee/tea are offered.
- Local executive chef heading an experienced culinary team
- Buffet breakfast and lunch, set menu for dinner
- Complimentary tea, coffee and drinking water during meals
- Extensive wine list with premium wines and liquor
- Welcome Reception and Dinner
- Farewell Reception and Dinner
- Sundeck Bar