MS Amadeus Imperial
- Spacious sundeck with shaded seating area and comfortable lounge chairs.
- The special atmosphere of the AMADEUS Club at the stern of the ship – a successful combination of a stylish exclusive club with a library and a bar.
- The “River Terrace” at the bow of the ship with its proven design – a glass protected seating area which offers unparalleled views of the passing river scenery and, at the same time, provides protection against the wind and rain.
- Fully equipped modern fitness area.
- Hair salon and massage services.
- Tastefully furnished panoramic restaurant which accommodates all passengers at the same time.
- Panorama Bar which offers space for talks and events and is the venue for the evening performances by the AMADEUS musicians.
- Latest Wi-Fi system on the rivers.
- Elevator between decks.
Staterooms / Suites
- Suite (26.4 m² / 284 sq.ft.)
- A-1 Cabin (17.5 m² / 188 sq.ft.)
- B-4 Cabin (17.5 m² / 188 sq.ft.)
- B-1 Cabin (17.5 m² / 188 sq.ft.)
- C-1 Cabin (16 m² / 172 sq.ft.)
- C-4 Cabin (16 m² / 172 sq.ft.)
Comfortable corner sofa, luxurious bathroom, walk-out exterior balcony, mini-bar, walk-in wardrobe, choice of bed configuration (double or twin bed), flat-screen television, individual climate control, en-suite bathroom with shower/WC, bathrobe, hair dryer, direct dial telephone and in-room safe.