Aqua Expeditions Reviews (0)Write a review
Aqua Nera 4-Nights Low Water (Nauta to Nauta) June to October5 daysFrom $5,500
Aqua Nera 7-Nights Low Water (Nauta to Nauta) June to October8 daysFrom $9,625
Aqua Nera 3-Nights High Water (Iquitos to Nauta) November to May4 daysFrom $4,125
ARIA AMAZON - Explorer Cruise 4 Night - Low Water Season (June-October)5 daysFrom $5,020
ARIA AMAZON - Explorer Cruise 4 Night Day by Day - High Water Season (November-May)5 daysFrom $5,020
ARIA AMAZON - Discovery Cruise 3 Night - Low Water Season (June-October)4 daysFrom $3,765
ARIA AMAZON - Expedition Cruise 7 Night - Low Water Season (June-October)8 daysFrom $8,785
ARIA AMAZON - Discovery Cruise 3 Night - High Water Season (November-May)4 daysFrom $3,765
Health & Safety
We've taken careful measure so you can travel without worry.
As an experienced traveller you are well informed, prepared and mindful. Uniworld approaches every cruise with that same thorough diligence. Stringent security and sanitation protocols onboard our ships are nothing new to us. They not only remain our top priorities but are being escalated as we face the current challenge. As we learn more from Cruise Line International Association (CLIA) and the World Health Organization (WHO) we will look to adopt their health and safety recommendations and continue to update for your added peace of mind.
Health and safety assurance—always a priority for your cruise experience.
Safety and Security Protocols*
- All outside doors and access to the interior of the ships are locked when docked. Only registered guests can access the ship using a key card.
- All guests and luggage are verified against the manifest at check-in.
- Guests have 24/7 access to the front desk.
- Key card scanners with facial recognition are utilized at the gangway.
- Cameras are present at the entrance of the ship and in public areas, and are monitored by our reception staff.
- Trained security staff are posted at the gangway 24 hours a day.
- Ships are patrolled by trained staff 24/7.
- All deliveries are thoroughly inspected before being brought onboard.
*Note: Security features implemented on Uniworld owned and operated ships only. Security features may differ by itinerary.
Health and Sanitation Protocols**
PLEASE NOTE: While we believe these protocols to be the appropriate steps in protecting the wellbeing of our guests and crew, we will continue to evaluate and make changes if they are deemed to be ineffective or if they negatively impact the wellbeing of our guests and crew. We’re actively reviewing additional health and sanitation steps and will add them to these protocols upon approval.
**Note: Health and safety features may vary on ships not owned and operated by Uniworld for certain non-European itineraries. Nonetheless, ships not owned and operated by Uniworld do adhere to high standards for sanitation and safety.
- All guests must complete a health screening prior to embarkation.
- Gloves, face masks and small bottles of hand sanitizer will be readily available for each guest.
- All guests and crew are required to sanitize their hands when entering public spaces, when coming back onboard the ship each day, and before each meal.
- Housekeeping staff disinfect all public area touch points and hot spots throughout the day, including all handrails and door handles.
- Fruits, cookies, chips, nuts, candies or other treats are now served to individual guests by the crew only. These treats are no longer available for self-service.
- Disinfected wipes are available throughout the ship, including at coffee stations and in the public toilets.
- Any onboard payments are processed using a contactless payment method and credit card machines will be wiped after each pin entry.
- All coffee table books, magazines and brochures have been removed from public use. Guests will be able to access these reading materials via our complimentary PressReader app on their mobile devices.
- Crew wash their hands frequently when handling guest luggage. Disembarkation luggage is kept separate from embarkation luggage to avoid cross-contamination.
- All meals are now served by culinary and waitstaff, with no self-service allowed during buffets.
- All restaurant dining now has reserved seating, with guests at the same table, with the same people, each day.
- To limit the total number of guests in a restaurant at a time, we’ve introduced two seating times for each meal.
- Items that are usually shared, like bread and butter, are now served to each person individually.
- All touch points, like chairs and salt and pepper shakers, are immediately disinfected after each seating.
Staterooms & Suites
- All staterooms and suites are thoroughly cleaned on a daily basis.
- All air-conditioning filters are cleaned and disinfected on each embarkation day before rooming takes place.
- Umbrellas are now only available in rooms for individual use, with no shared umbrella stands in public areas.
- In-room chocolate candy bowls are replaced at the end/beginning of each cruise.
- All buses are cleaned and wiped with disinfectant before each use.
- Face masks are also available on the buses, in addition to the staterooms.
- Vox boxes are sanitized prior to embarkation and after each excursion.
- All crew receives professional health and hygiene training (HACCP) by an external consultant before each ship begins its sailing season, including training on how to look for symptoms.
- All crew strictly adhere to social distancing requirements.
- All crew undergo regular health screenings and are quarantined immediately if symptoms are present.
- Hand sanitizer is readably available and mandated for use in all crew areas.
- Crew quarters, public and private, are sanitized regularly.
- All crew meals are served, with no self-service allowed.
Contact our Travel Experts
+1 844 311 8331
Our team of experienced tour specialists have travelled to hundreds of countries around the globe and have decades of first-hand travel experience to share. Contact us now to have all of your tour-related questions answered!