With an ice-strengthened hull, the newly renovated Ocean Atlantic is a strong and comfortable vessel operating in the polar regions. Carrying up to 132 passengers and able to navigate narrow inlets, this well-appointed small expedition ship offers an exceptional guest experience in the most remote areas of the world. Her bright and airy lounges are ideal for relaxing, reflecting and learning. In the contemporary dining room, you’re treated to delicious meals, including vegetarian and gluten-free options.
The ship offers onboard amenities such as a gym, library, coffee bar and Polar Boutique for expedition gear and gifts. She also boasts a fleet of Zodiacs for making shore landings and exploring. After enjoying an adventure-filled day, passengers can relax, browse through books, or even play games in the well-stocked 24-hour polar library, or simply sit back and soak in the spectacular scenery from the panoramic observation lounge or spacious observation decks.
- Electrical Supply: 220 volts, 50 Hz.
- Private washroom facilities
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender serving a selection of soft drinks, juices, liquors, spirits, and beer are also available and can be charged to your shipboard account
- Nautical lounge
- Polar library
- Lecture Theatre
- Polar Boutique
- Sundeck and plenty of deck space for observation
- SAStacyIn the Wake of Eric the Red5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 3rd, 2019
Staterooms / Suites
- Inside Cabin (F) (193 ft²)
- Inside Cabin (E) (193 ft²)
- Cabin with Porthole (D) (118 ft²)
- Cabin with Window (C) (129 ft²)
- Panorama Suite with Window (B) (215 ft²)
- Panorama Suite with Window (A) (204 ft²)
- Premium Suite (376 ft²)
- Cabin with Porthole (G) (96 ft²)
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Double bed
- Twin beds
- Lounge area
- Bath tub
- Porthole windows
- Spare convertible bed
The bright, spacious restaurant prepares 4-star international cuisine. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in your tour price. All meals are served in the restaurant where you can enjoy the spectacular views. You have free seating at all meals. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet style, while dinner is a la carte. Meals, including daily snacks, are prepared by a professional chef. Coffee, tea and water are free during the entire cruise; other drinks can be purchased in the restaurant and at the bar. In the event you are not onboard at lunch time we will prepare a lunch bag for you in the morning, which you can take ashore. In the afternoon, we offer tea and coffee in the lounge. We also offer a midnight snack between 22:00 h and 24:00 h.
The professionally staffed bar offers a selection of soft drinks, juices, wines, liquors, spirits and beer that can be charged to your shipboard account.
Ocean Atlantic Tours
- Greenland Disko Bay 6 daysStarts KangerlussuaqEnds Kangerlussuaq$3,190 $2,190-31%
- In the Wake of Eric the Red 12 daysStarts ReykjavikEnds Kangerlussuaq$4,790
- In the Wake of Eric the Red 12 daysStarts KangerlussuaqEnds Reykjavik$4,590
- Antarctica, South Georgia and Falkland Islands 19 daysStarts UshuaiaEnds Ushuaia$11,250
- Svalbard - Last Stop before the North Pole 8 daysStarts LongyearbyenEnds Longyearbyen$3,790 $2,790-26%
- Jewels of the North Atlantic 8 daysStarts AberdeenEnds ReykjavikSold Out
- Svalbard Circumnavigation 11 daysStarts LongyearbyenEnds Longyearbyen$4,690
- Four Arctic Islands 12 daysStarts LongyearbyenEnds Reykjavik$4,990