“The tour fulfilled my expectations. The first 5 days of the tour were great, well organized. The last 4 days were a bit confused as we had a guide that never run this part of the trip and did not know what to see and do in the locations. Overall very enjoy...“
Nullarbor Traveller Guides
- Camping & Budget Adventure Tours of South Australia & the South West of Western Australia
- Authentic and unique experiences
- Passion for sustainability and the environment
- Breathtaking scenery
- World-class wildlife encounters
We are an adventure tour company showcasing the remote and undiscovered regions of the Eyre Peninsular in South Australia, the Nullarbor and the South West of Western Australia . Destinations that feature some of the best beaches , national parks and wildlife encount...
We are an adventure tour company showcasing the remote and undiscovered regions of the Eyre Peninsular in South Australia, the Nullarbor and the South West of Western Australia . Destinations that feature some of the best beaches , national parks and wildlife encounters on the planet. Our camping tours are from 3-10 days and offer truly u nique experiences like sleeping under the stars in swags, swimming with dolphins & sea lions, hiking in beautiful n ational parks , surfing on mountainous sand dunes, treetop walks through ancient forests, cage diving with great white sharks and personalised indigenous culture .Read more
102 Nullarbor Traveller Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Jjasonwest9-Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 4, 2020Done this tour in December with Kirsten and the J man. It was the best thing ive done in Australia. The beaches, the wildlife and the great people on the tour m…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Jason and glad you hear you had a great time on the 9 Day Perth to Adelaide Tour. Our regions are spectacular and guide's first-rate! We wish you the best for the rest of your travels. Regards Hassie Owner
- Alessia9-Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour1.0 - BadWritten on December 31, 2019If you are passionate about sitting on a small bus while driving in the middle of dust and sand for 9 days, then this is the tour for you! Don't waste money on …Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Alessia, We are very disappointed that you did not have an enjoyable time on our tour. While our adventures are not for everyone, in 15 years of operations, we have rarely received a negative review. When we do, we take it seriously. I have received a report from your guide, who is quite devastated and shocked, especially given you contributed to a thank you card and tip and gave him a big hug goodbye at the end of the tour. His report outlines there were, unfortunately, a couple of delays on the trip that were beyond our control. One caused by a road accident and the other, due to your boyfriend's tonsillitis. Which the guide went out of his way to assist you both with, delaying other passengers on tour twice, for him to seek medical attention. And making many calls on his behalf. Of course, this was done with his health as the number one priority as it always is. After the decision was made for your partner to leave the tour, the guide was extra attentive, making sure you were OK, and it seemed you were enjoying yourself with no concerns raised at any point. Although you have given 3 stars to all of the areas of Transport, Accommodation, Meals and Guide, you have given the overall tour 1 star which is disappointing because we work hard to ensure a happy and memorable passenger experience. Although we try, you can't win them all. We wish you the best on the rest of your Aussie Adventure. Craig "Hassie" Haslam Owner/Operator Nullarbor Traveller
- BBelindaFrei9-Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 16, 2019Best trip ever!!! Jason is an amazing guide, everyone felt comfortable at the beginning. The group was incredible funny and crazy, had the best time ever!!Nullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your excellent review Belinda and for jumping on board our Perth to Adelaide Adventure. It sounds like you had a great time exploring with Jason and your new friends! We wish you a very happy festive season in the land Downunder! Hassie Owner Nullarbor Traveller
- AGandy9-Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 16, 2019Fantastic time on the Perth to Adelaide trip you will have the most amazing time with great people along the way visiting some amazing placesNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your excellent review Andy and for jumping on board our Perth to Adelaide Adventure. It sounds like you had a great time exploring with Jason and your new friends! We wish you a very happy festive season in the land Downunder! Hassie Owner Nullarbor Traveller
- Amy6-Day Esperance Adventure Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on December 13, 2019Overall satisfied with the tour and guide. However sleeping in swag at night time is not as funful as you anticipated. The camping ground are just freezing n …Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Amy, Thanks for taking the time to provide some feedback. It sounds like you had a great time, but perhaps swag camping is not for you. We do offer an accommodated version of this very tour which gives people the same adventure by day but the comfort of a bed at night. Perhaps this one would have been the option. That aside hopefully, you are left with many happy memories of the great experiences and beautiful destinations. Thank you for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller, and we hope you have an excellent time on the rest of your adventure.
- KMKatrine6-Day Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Adventure Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 24, 2019The only drawback was that the ones doing the six days tour had to switch group after three days. Else, the tour was really good!Nullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThank you so much for your great review, Katrine. It sounds like you had an incredible time on our 6 Day Eyre Peninsula & Flinders Ranges Adventure! We do offer a unique range of experiences in what we think is one of the most spectacular parts of Australia! We do advise before booking passengers on this tour do need to swap buses on day three which although might not be ideal, does mean you get to meet a few extra travellers and experience two of our wonderful guides, not just one! Thank you for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller, and we wish you the best on the rest of your travels! Hassie Owner
- AAnna6-Day Esperance Adventure Tour3.5 - GoodWritten on February 18, 2019Great way to travel around this region! A unique experience sleeping in swags under the stars. Could have spent a bit more time in particular places (e.g. Esper…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Anna, Thanks for your review of our Secrets of Esperance camping tour from Perth. We'd also love to have a bit more time to spend in a few of those magical places, in fact sometimes you never want to leave they are so beautiful! But there's a lot to pack into these 6 days as you know. Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller and enjoy the rest of your adventure! Anna
- ASAlice6-Day Esperance Adventure Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2019Absolutely loved the whole trip - would advise anyone to go on it. Sleeping under the starts in a swag was just the best thing ever. Cannot speak highly enoug…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewWe love our guides to. Thank you for your comments. I too love this tour
- AGandy6-Day Esperance Adventure Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 5, 2019Tour was excellent,Peter our tour guide was great full off knowledge which is what you need places we when to where breathtaking Swag camping is a bit differen…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks Andy, you have captured the whole essence of swag camping.
- ARAndrea9-Day Perth to Adelaide Adventure Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on December 14, 2018The tour fulfilled my expectations. The first 5 days of the tour were great, well organized. The last 4 days were a bit confused as we had a guide that never ru…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review of our Perth to Adelaide tour Andrea and sorry if there was an inconvenience to your tour with the guide switch over. This is not a normal occurrence and was beyond our control but it sounds like you had a great time regardless. Thanks for jumping on board with Nullarbor Traveller!
Nullarbor Traveller Tours
About Nullarbor Traveller
Nullarbor Traveller videos
- 3000km Across Australia in 60 secounds
- Discover Western Australia with Nullarbor Traveller
- Discover South Australia with Nullarbor Traveller
- Margaret River & Beyond
Nullarbor Traveller Guides
- "I'm in love with our country and I love showing travellers our amazing country! I love sharing stories,…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!