“My first tour with Nullarbor was Adelaide to Perth three years ago. The weather wasn't great but the guides, Craig and Anna, were. I really wanted to see the Cape again but in good weather so when I learned that Anna was running the Perth to Esperance t...“
Nullarbor Traveller Guides
- Outback Camping Tours of South & South West Australia
- Authentic and unique experiences
- Passion for sustainability and the environment
- Breathtaking scenery
- World-class wildlife encounters
We are an adventure tour company showcasing the remote and undiscovered regions of the Eyre Peninsular in South Australia, the Nullarbor and the South West of Western Australia . Destinations that feature some of the best beaches , national parks and wildlife encount...
We are an adventure tour company showcasing the remote and undiscovered regions of the Eyre Peninsular in South Australia, the Nullarbor and the South West of Western Australia . Destinations that feature some of the best beaches , national parks and wildlife encounters on the planet. Our camping tours are from 3-10 days and offer truly u nique experiences like sleeping under the stars in swags, swimming with dolphins & sea lions, hiking in beautiful n ational parks , surfing on mountainous sand dunes, treetop walks through ancient forests, cage diving with great white sharks and personalised indigenous culture .Read more
37 Nullarbor Traveller Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AAlexPerth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 9, 2018Had an amazing time on the Perth Adelaide trip, swimming with dolphins, sleeping under the stars, enjoying beers by the campfire. Jason was an amazing guide w…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHey Alex, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you had a good time during your tour with Jason as tour guide. Thank you for travelling with us. Until next time!
- PSpeterSecrets of Esperance3.5 - GoodWritten on April 25, 2018Tents were in bad condition, food was pretty poor, Coach was dirty and microp.hone not working so only front seats could hear commentaryNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Peter, It is disappointing to read your review as we work very hard to make sure everyone has an incredible experience, not just average. We checked the feedback that your wife did at the end of the tour and she rated everything Good or Very Good with the exception of the bus and food which were average but there were no further comments about any of these issues you now raise. If we had of seen any comments while checking feedback at the end of the tour it is procedure for myself as Owner or Manager to call to discuss and apologise that your expectations were not met. We have spoken to Sean who of course remembers you both and he did mention indeed the microphone was out of order so was apologise for that. He did say it rained a bit on your tour so it is inevitable the bus and tents get a little bit more dirty than usual. Over winter when the tours stop we do an audit and inspection of all of the equipment and replace as required ready for the next season. In regards to the food out of the 15 people on the tour only two others said it was Good, everyone else was Very Good or Excellent. The guides do thier best offering up a variety of healthy food that everyone likes. Another thing to remember is we are cooking on BBQ's and camping situations, in remote areas which can sometimes be limiting but on the dinner menu over 5 nights there was lasagne, burritos, stir fry, Aussie Barbecue and pumpkin pesto pasta which generally people enjoy and we are sorry you did not. We see you have some good feedback about the tour as well and enjoyed the sites visited and Koomal Dreaming in particular so hopefully you have some good memories to take away as well. Enjoy the rest of your travels Hassie Owner/Director
- JBJosefineSecrets of Esperance5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 11, 2018Nullabor traveller 's 6 Day - Secrets of Esperance is a great way to explore WA from its greenest side! Amazing parks, beaches, charming cities, tasty wine & ch…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Josefine! It sure is a beautiful part of the world and we are glad you enjoyed the experience!
- EOElenaPerth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 7, 2018I did the Perth to Adelaide trip (17.-25.12.2017). We ha d a great tour and an awesome time. Sometimes we had to change plans due to the weather, but our tour g…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewThanks for your review Elena! Its sounds like Scotty lived up to his reputation of being a bit of an all round legend! We are very happy that you had such a great adventure and wish you all the best for the next part of your journey! Anna
- EmelyPerth to Adelaide Wildlife Adventure4.0 - GoodWritten on February 22, 2018A great trip! At the end of January I did the tour Perth-Adelaide with Nullabor Traveller, which was amazing! We saw amazing things during this tour the wave ro…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Emerly, So happy to hear you had a great time with Sandy on our Perth to Adelaide tour. Our guides are the best in the business and love showing our great big backyard to adventurers like yourself. All the best for the rest of your adventure! Anna Anna
- SNShivSecrets of Esperance5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 10, 2018This was without a doubt one of the best tours I've ever been on! First off, we had the best tour guide we could have hoped for, his name was Sean and he was fu…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Shiv, Thank you so much for your amazing review. You've also given people a great overview of this tour which is great. Sean is a superstar indeed! He loves the south west of western Australia and that obviously comes through to passengers in spades! Perhaps we'll see you over on the Eyre Peninsula for our 6 day tour there. Until next time happy travels! Anna
- NNatalieSecrets of Esperance5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 22, 2017I travelled with Anna (Secrets of Esperance). She was great! She was not only a friend but also a really professionel tour guide. It was much fun to travel with…Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Natalie, Thanks for your review and yes Anna is quite the superstar! We are glad you had a great time discovering the south west of Western Australia with us and until next time, happy travels! Anna
- BBBettinaSecrets of Esperance4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 2, 2017Secrets of esperance
- KKaneSecrets of Esperance5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 23, 2017My first tour with Nullarbor was Adelaide to Perth three years ago. The weather wasn't great but the guides, Craig and Anna, were. I really wanted to see the …Read moreNullarbor Traveller commented on this reviewHi Kane, Wow thanks so much for your incredible review. There was certainly another level of adventure added with the weather but as you said it had some positives too. Our guides are the best in the business and Anna certainly has so much knowledge and passion for Australia we love her too! We are happy you had a great time and look forward to welcoming you back one day! In the meantime happy travels! Anna
- JGJacquelineSecrets of Esperance5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 22, 2017It was a fantastic tour, secrets of Esperance, and our guide Anna was just incredible!
Nullarbor Traveller Tours
About Nullarbor Traveller
Nullarbor Traveller videos
- Nullarbor Traveller
- Western Australia Highlights
- Discover the Eyre Peninsula & Coodlie Park with Hassie
Nullarbor Traveller Guides
- "I'm in love with our country and I love showing travellers our amazing country! I love sharing stories,…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Nullarbor Traveller Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!