- Some of the most adventurous safaris in Finnish Lapland
- Activity-loaded vacations above the Arctic Circle
- Northern Lights photography tours
- Memorable travel experiences by local travel experts
We stand out by taking a big business approach to the quantity and pricing of our activities, while still going above and beyond with our customer / affiliate support. We guarantee this with our diverse team of guides, capable of speaking a large variety of language...
We stand out by taking a big business approach to the quantity and pricing of our activities, while still going above and beyond with our customer / affiliate support. We guarantee this with our diverse team of guides, capable of speaking a large variety of languages, including: English, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, French, Japanese and more. We know how to create some of the most adventurous safaris that the winter lands of Finland can offer. We are dedicated to creating the best experiences for our customers. Nordic Unique Travels is a new tourism company located in the threshold of the Arctic: Rovaniemi. Each of our safaris have been handcrafted to maximize positive customer experiences and our catalogue consists of over 65 daily tours. Our most popular activities include specialty Northern Lights Photography tours accompanied by professional photographers and in-depth explorations throughout the Lappish Arctic. Our photographers are some of the most well equipped and experienced in the industry; they know how to capture you at your best. While you’re immersed in the Northern Lights, they will be capturing each moment for you to remember. If you are a photographer looking to create your own Northern Lights photo album, our team can teach you the proper techniques for taking the best Northern Lights photos. Lapland is a magical place! Let us tailor your dream vacation while you relax and enjoy your travels through the Nordic! Nordic Unique Travels.Read more
15 Nordic Unique Travels Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- KPKurtExclusive Lapland Experiences with Glass Igloo2.0 - Rather poorWritten on January 2, 2020Besides the Taxi drivers on pick up and drop off to the airport nothing else went to plan. Day 1 - On arrival to the Office it was heavily over crowded, I wal…Read moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Kurt, Thank you very much for your review, it is our pleasure to hear that you spent a successful holiday with us. Besides, we also want to thank you for the improvement advice, that feedback is very much appreciated as it definitely helps us to further optimise our services. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Finnish Lapland! Best wishes, Your Nordic Unique team
- MCMeredithLeighLapland - 10 Days Adventure in Winter Wonderland4.0 - GoodWritten on December 25, 2019The guides were fantastic! Christian, Alessandra, Thomas, Malcolm, Luis, Alex were incredible. Beautiful country. The trip could have easily been cut in hal…Read moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Meredith, Thank you very much for your review, it is a great pleasure for us to hear that you enjoyed your trip with Nordic Unique. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon in Finnish Lapland!
- MWMarkLapland 7 days in Santa Claus Town on the Arctic Circle!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 17, 2019My wife and I had a fantastic time in Lapland and Nordic were brilliant! We would like some contact details as we are considering applying for guide jobs next …Read moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Mark, Thank you very much for those kind words, it is our pleasure to hear that you had a great time on tour. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Finnish Lapland! Best wishes, Your Nordic Unique team
- JoanneLapland - 10 Days Adventure in Winter Wonderland4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 12, 2019The whole trip was fantastic and can highly recommend it. We had different guides for our daily activities who were all extremely knowledgeable and genuinely l…Read moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Joanne, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a nice comment on your trip. We are delighted to hear that you've enjoyed your stay and we're looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Finnish Lapland! All the best, Your Nordic Unique team
- JohnMidnight Sun – 7 Days in Lapland5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 7, 2019Lorenzo was a fountain of knowledge when it came to the nature (which was 99% of the tour). Super interesting listening to his facts about everything in sight. …Read moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear John, Thank you very much for leaving us such a positive review of your trip. It is also great to hear that Lorenzo guided you to your full satisfaction. Looking forward to welcoming you again soon in Finnish Lapland! All the best, Your Nordic Unique team
- MYMehmet TevfikMidnight Sun – 7 Days in Lapland3.0 - AverageWritten on August 15, 2019This is a fail attempt to put together a tour... programming is poor... staff nice but incompetent, they don’t even speak Finish language, have no idea about Fi…Read moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewDear Mehmet, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review of your tour, we greatly value your honest feedback and will use it as a learning opportunity to keep improving our services. Yet, on a side note, let me please highlight that our company caters to an international clientele. The vast majority of our customers is non-Finnish, being the reason why we prefer keeping the language on tour to English. This accommodates best most of our clients. I hope for your understanding and wish you all the best. Greetings from Lapland, Your Nordic Unique team
- Karen JoyMidnight Sun – 7 Days in Lapland5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 28, 2019Lorenzo was absolutely terrific!!! He is the best guide that we have ever had and we have traveled around the world.Lorenzo provided us with fantastic opportuni…Read moreNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewHi Karen! Thank you very much for those kind words, it is great to hear that you had a fun time on tour. As you say, Lorenzo is terrific as a guide, one of our very best staff. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Finnish Lapland! Best wishes, Your Nordic Unique team
- MAMudhaherExclusive Lapland Experiences with Glass Igloo4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2019Amazing 4 days , guides are beautiful people , highly recomendedNordic Unique Travels commented on this reviewHi Mudhaher! Thank you very much for those kind words, it is great to hear that you had a fun time on tour and that you've enjoyed the lovely company of our guides. They are indeed beautiful people bringing that little extra to a tour. Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon in Finnish Lapland! Best wishes, Your Nordic Unique team
- SZStanislavaWild Lapland 5 Days Winter Experience in Pello, Finland2.5 - AverageWritten on February 22, 2019We were looking for our trip a Lot. Provided schedule looked interesting and full of Activities. We paid pretty high price for 4 days and expected a high standa…Read more
Nordic Unique Travels Tours
About Nordic Unique Travels
Nordic Unique Travels videos
- Rovaniemi, Home of The Santa Claus
- King Crab Tour in Norway
- Polar Explorer Icebreaker
- Taste of Lapland
- Winter in Lapland: Pello by air - Arctic Circle in Finland - Pello ilmasta kuvattuna
- Show more...
- Eeron Polku trail in Winter in Pello in Lapland Finland - Eeron polku talvella Lappi
- Real-time northern lights in Pello in Lapland Finland - aurora borealis and Eero Mäntyranta statue
- The Frozen Waterfalls of Korouoma
- Tour Lapland in 7 Days with Unique Nordic Travels
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are your protective measures amidst coronavirus outbreak?
Worried to book your trip because of your coronavirus? With our extra flexibility and our protective measures, your trip is safe.
1. Small group guarantee
Between 01.06. to 30.11.2020 we guarantee maximum 9 participants per group in all our activities. That means there will be maximum 8 travellers and the guide.
We also guarantee this small group size on tours provided solely by our company. If a tour includes subcontracted services, such as reindeer and husky farms, the small group is guaranteed only for the transfers, not on location, e.g. in a husky or reindeer farm.
2. Hygiene measures
All our equipment has been and is being continuously disinfected. To increase your safety, we will provide you disposable gloves for free. Hand disinfectant is always available in our offices and our guides will carry one with them also during the tours for their and your use.