“It was a little rushed, especially from Rabat to fes. Could have used an extra day or 2. Didn’t know that most things needed cash, couldn’t pay with credit cards. Would have been helpful to have been told. Also, water should have been provided since we ha...“
Nomadic is an independent tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays in Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic tours give you the opportunity to ge...
Nomadic is an independent tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays in Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic tours give you the opportunity to get closer to the countries we visit and the people, culture and landscapes that you find there. Nomadic’s ethos We pride ourselves on offering excellent value for money and safe but exciting itineraries employing some of the best guides in the business. Every booking is treated both in the UK office and by our crew on the road, as if it was our first - we are happy to help. We care passionately about responsible travel. See this in the way that we treat our crew, suppliers or the financial support we give from every booking to our Moroccan Association in the high Atlas mountains which helps at a grass roots level to support the people of the area. Nomadic has been operating in West and North Africa for over 15 years and our tours are fully bonded through our membership of both ATOL and ABTA so you can be sure that your adventure is being organised by an experienced, reliable company. Nomadic was founded on a family led approach by Mark Stallwood and Diana Stallwood- Codrington and has established its place in the industry as a reliable provider of good value adventure holiday's in Morocco and Jordan. ...come and join us for your next adventure!!Read more
40 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- NMNicoleMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on October 29, 2018The guide could provide more detailed information on the activities of the day so that you plan accordingly on what to wear as far as warmth and shoes. The guid…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Nicole. I will report back to the guide so we can work on this in the future. From the Nomadic Team
- KMKathrynMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 28, 2018Incredible tour. Everyday was amazing and brought new surprises. Our guide Mohamed was excellent, very knowledgeable and really looked after everyone in the gro…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind feedback Kathryn. I will be sure to pass it on to our guide who will appreciate your comments. The Nomadic Team
- COCliveMorocco Highlights Casablanca - 8 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on October 9, 2018Hotel in Casablanca is very ordinary and you should find a better one. Otherwise tour was good wit most aspects being enjoyable.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments. We will review this for the future. Many thanks from the Nomadic Team
- ERElisabethMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on September 30, 2018A great tour. Meeting new people, traveling to wonderful places and being introduced to new food.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewI am glad you enjoyed your time in Morocco and hope you visit again. From the Nomadic Team
- CRClelieMarrakech, Sahara and Beach - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 20, 2018I really enjoyed the 8-day Sahara & beach tour, we were a small group (only 4 people), plus our guide Oulaid (nice and informative) and Ibrahim (a safe driver).…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad you had a lovely time Clelie and thank you for your feedback. Nomadic Team
- LaurieMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 29, 2018The Morocco Encompassed tour surpassed all of my expectations. It's a phenomenal country with a diverse landscape and endless photo opps. Beautifully handcraf…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewYour amazing feedback is much appreciated! Morocco does have a lot to offer and we are glad you enjoyed your time there. From the Nomadic Team.
- AFAstridMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 15, 2018Liked the diversity of the itenerary. Good size group who turned out to be wonderful travel companions.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Glad the itinerary suited your needs and you had a great group to travel with.
- KCKarenMarrakech, Sahara and Beach - 8 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on April 8, 2018Enjoyed seeing so much of Morrocco, had underestimated how much travel was involved, we spent a lot of time on the bus! Would have preferred fewer stops on long…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Karen. We will bear this in mind and speak to our guides to see where we can improve this. The Nomadic Team
- DBdianeMorocco Highlights Marrakech - 9 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2018It was a little rushed, especially from Rabat to fes. Could have used an extra day or 2. Didn’t know that most things needed cash, couldn’t pay with credit car…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your constructive feedback. We will bear your points in mind for future development. The Nomadic Team
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.