- Passionate and knowledgeable local guides
- Thoughtfully designed small group tours
- Vibrant, colourful scenery and cities
- Authentic Sahara desert camp experience
Nomadic Tours is an independent specialist tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays to Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic Tours give you the o...
Nomadic Tours is an independent specialist tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays to Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic Tours give you the opportunity to get closer to Morocco and the people, culture and landscapes that you find there. Nomadic's ethos We pride ourselves on offering excellent value for money and safe but exciting itineraries employing some of the best guides in the business. Every booking is treated both in the UK office and by our crew on the road, as if it was our first - we are happy to help. We care passionately about responsible travel. You can see this in the way that we treat our crew and suppliers, and the financial support we give from every booking to our Moroccan Association in the high Atlas mountains, which helps at a grass roots level to support the people of the area and especially young girls to gain an education. Nomadic has been operating in West and North Africa for over 20 years and our tours are fully bonded through our memberships of AITO, ATOL and ABTA so you can be sure that your adventure is being organised by an experienced, reliable company. Nomadic was founded on a family led approach by Mark Stallwood and Diana Stallwood-Codrington and has established its place in the industry as a reliable provider of good value adventure holidays in Morocco. ...come and join us for your next adventure!!Read more
67 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- JRJoanneMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on March 26, 2020Hello does anyone know what is happening out there? Tour stopped early had to,get out !hope to, get some compensation .Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewHi Joanne, We are so sorry that your tour had to end under such circumstances. We trust our guides looked after you well, we all tried hard to get you back home safely. As you will appreciate, this is an extremely busy time for us. We will get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience. Best regards, Diana
- MDMarenMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 5, 2020Wonderful driver, Siad, and guide, Oeliad. Nice hotels and good food. Great value!Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments Maren. Glad you had a good time seeing what Morocco has to offer! The Nomadic Team
- JPJohn DUNCANMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 28, 2020This is a great way to get to know a bit about Morocco.Morocco is worth visiting with a variety of topographies cultures and peoplesNomadic Tours commented on this reviewHi John, Thank you for your comments. We are pleased you enjoyed the culture of Morocco and it's people. From the Nomadic Team
- johnMorocco Highlights Casablanca - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 25, 2020This was a great tour the morroco was magical a great place great people and very heapfull.i give this tour 12 out of 10.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewHi John, that is amazing to hear! We are so glad you had a 12 out of 10 experience in Morocco! From the Nomadic Team
- AEAlisonMorocco Highlights Casablanca - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 25, 2020Excellent tour! Well organized, so fun, and so much to do. Thanks for a great week!Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great comments Alison. So glad you had a good time in Morocco with Mustapha and hope to see you again one day! The Nomadic Team
- PGPamelaMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 3, 2020This tour was much more than I hoped for. We were never rushed. We always had time to linger if we wanted. Loved everything we saw. A very good mixture of diver…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your amazing feedback Pamela. We are so pleased everything went well and that you enjoyed your experience in Morocco. Hope to see you again one day! From the Nomadic Team.
- DVDAVIDMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 5, 2020This was an excellent tour, and the tour guide was very professional and knowledgeable.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for providing us with a great review. We are glad you had an excellent tour and hope to see you in Morocco another year! The Nomadic Team
- NZNadjaMorocco Highlights Casablanca - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 16, 2019We were a group of 9 in a minibus, we felt safe, we were taken to places that I would never have been able to go to without local knowledge of the area and peop…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Nadja, We are very pleased to hear your feedback and glad you enjoyed the Highlights Morocco has to offer. I have sent on to Mustapha which will make him happy. Hope to see you and your family and friends again. The Nomadic Team
- MCMarybethMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 10, 2019This tour was a great way to experience Morocco. Our guide, Aissa, was patient, organized, knowledgeable and informative. We appreciated the skill of our van d…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe appreciate your lovely feedback and have passed on your comments to our guide. Hope to see you back in Morocco one day! The Nomadic Team
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Nomadic Tours video
Health & Wellbeing Measures
In relation to the current measures put in place by governments to curb the coronavirus outbreak, we would like our customers to know that we have implemented strict measures to adhere to the requirements and further implemented precautions on our tours such as:
- small group sizes (an average of 10 guests per group)
- temperature checks of group members on arrival
- your Nomadic Guide will carry some extra personal protection equipment, for example face masks, disposable gloves, hand sanitiser, thermometer; surface cleaning materials, etc.
- for now, your Nomadic Guide won’t shake hands on arrival or hug on departure
- you will be asked by your Nomadic Guide to report any COVID symptoms immediately,
so that appropriate action can be taken to safeguard the group.
Our Covid-19 refund and wellbeing Promise
We want you to feel reassured that when you book with Nomadic Tours, that your money is
safe with us and we are looking after your wellbeing whilst on tour. For further information, please do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.