“What an incredible experience this tour was! My mom and I booked the trip as a way to travel extensively in a new country while feeling safe as two lone women on the road. What a joy it was! I loved everything about it. The hotels were beautiful, the fo...“
Nomadic is an independent tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays in Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic tours give you the opportunity to ge...
Nomadic is an independent tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays in Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic tours give you the opportunity to get closer to the countries we visit and the people, culture and landscapes that you find there. Nomadic’s ethos We pride ourselves on offering excellent value for money and safe but exciting itineraries employing some of the best guides in the business. Every booking is treated both in the UK office and by our crew on the road, as if it was our first - we are happy to help. We care passionately about responsible travel. See this in the way that we treat our crew, suppliers or the financial support we give from every booking to our Moroccan Association in the high Atlas mountains which helps at a grass roots level to support the people of the area. Nomadic has been operating in West and North Africa for over 15 years and our tours are fully bonded through our membership of both ATOL and ABTA so you can be sure that your adventure is being organised by an experienced, reliable company. Nomadic was founded on a family led approach by Mark Stallwood and Diana Stallwood- Codrington and has established its place in the industry as a reliable provider of good value adventure holiday's in Morocco and Jordan. ...come and join us for your next adventure!!Read more
25 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- MKMariosMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days2.5 - AverageWritten on February 4, 2018Very poor description and giving informations for the places we have visited . Average / poor hotelsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Marios, We are very sorry to hear that the tour was not up to your expectations and you feel you were not given enough information. Thank you for your feedback. Your points have been noted. From the Nomadic Team
- KSKarinMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 23, 2018Our guide, Mohammed, was excellent. Knowledgeable, humorous, relaxed, dependable, courteous, articulate--I could go on and on. I don't think we could have had…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your lovely feedback about our guide Mohamed. He will appreciate your comments.
- DGDevMorocco Highlights Casablanca - 8 Days3.5 - GoodWritten on January 4, 2018On reflection I would have picked a different tour that did not travel such long distances and that gave you lots of free time to explore areas by yourself - bu…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your constructive comments. We are glad you still enjoyed some aspects of the tour and that the guide and driver provided an excellent service.
- ScottMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 20, 2017I loved this tour! Chefcheuon was beautiful, all painted blue. The Sahara desert was unforgettable. I was surprised to also visit a beautiful snowy town in t…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your wonderful feedback. Makes it all worthwhile. If you have any pictures to share on our Nomadic facebook page, we would really appreciate it.
- TCTaniaMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on December 10, 2017Really good tour. At some points long hours of driving so not much time at the destination city/place. I’m vegetarian and had no problem getting vegetarian meal…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience with the choice of meals and that you got sick at the Desert. We carefully choose our restaurants and will certainly be looking into what has happened on your tour.
- SMSandraXmas Morocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on December 2, 2017Had a great time in Morocco with Nomadic Tours on their 15 day tour. It was a small group of 10, which I love…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind feedback Sandra. So happy you got to see these amazing places and enjoyed what we had to offer.
- SCStephenMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on October 14, 2017The Morocco Encompassed - 15 Day Tour was exactly what I was looking for in a Morocco tour. The tour was well planned and paced covering all the highlights: Cas…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad our tour was what you were looking for and you got to visit all these wonderful sights!
- ABAdrienneMorocco Highlights Marrakech - 9 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 3, 2017The 6 of us just completed an amazing 9-day tour with Nomadic to Morocco. We were able to explore kasbahs, mosques, palaces, medin…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your positive feedback. Glad that Aissa made your trip memorable! We will pass on your comments to him!.
- MaggieMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 21, 2017What an incredible experience this tour was! My mom and I booked the trip as a way to travel extensively in a new country while feeling safe as two lone women o…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your amazing feedback! We have enjoyed seeing your pictures on facebook and it would be lovely to share them if you are happy to send us to firstname.lastname@example.org. So glad that our guide Younes made this a wonderful trip and that got to see what Morocco has to offer!
- SylviaMarrakech, Sahara and Beach - 8 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on June 29, 2017We had a fantastic experience with Nomadic tours from start to finish. Any question was answered timely and al…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Sylvia. Much appreciated and glad you enjoyed Morocco!
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.