- Passionate and knowledgeable local guides
- Thoughtfully designed small group tours
- Vibrant, colourful scenery and cities
- Authentic Sahara desert camp experience
Nomadic Tours is an independent specialist tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays to Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic Tours give you the o...
Nomadic Tours is an independent specialist tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays to Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic Tours give you the opportunity to get closer to Morocco and the people, culture and landscapes that you find there. Nomadic's ethos We pride ourselves on offering excellent value for money and safe but exciting itineraries employing some of the best guides in the business. Every booking is treated both in the UK office and by our crew on the road, as if it was our first - we are happy to help. We care passionately about responsible travel. You can see this in the way that we treat our crew and suppliers, and the financial support we give from every booking to our Moroccan Association in the high Atlas mountains, which helps at a grass roots level to support the people of the area and especially young girls to gain an education. Nomadic has been operating in West and North Africa for over 20 years and our tours are fully bonded through our memberships of AITO, ATOL and ABTA so you can be sure that your adventure is being organised by an experienced, reliable company. Nomadic was founded on a family led approach by Mark Stallwood and Diana Stallwood-Codrington and has established its place in the industry as a reliable provider of good value adventure holidays in Morocco. ...come and join us for your next adventure!!Read more
61 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- DVDAVIDMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 5, 2020This was an excellent tour, and the tour guide was very professional and knowledgeable.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for providing us with a great review. We are glad you had an excellent tour and hope to see you in Morocco another year! The Nomadic Team
- NZNadjaMorocco Highlights Casablanca - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 16, 2019We were a group of 9 in a minibus, we felt safe, we were taken to places that I would never have been able to go to without local knowledge of the area and peop…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Nadja, We are very pleased to hear your feedback and glad you enjoyed the Highlights Morocco has to offer. I have sent on to Mustapha which will make him happy. Hope to see you and your family and friends again. The Nomadic Team
- MCMarybethMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 10, 2019This tour was a great way to experience Morocco. Our guide, Aissa, was patient, organized, knowledgeable and informative. We appreciated the skill of our van d…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe appreciate your lovely feedback and have passed on your comments to our guide. Hope to see you back in Morocco one day! The Nomadic Team
- MSMina KumariMorocco Northern Explorer - 9 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on November 30, 2019The tour would not be great if you did not have a good guide and excellent driverNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe are glad that Aissa and the driver made your trip that much better. Thank you for your feedback. The Nomadic Team
- LLaiMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days3.0 - AverageWritten on November 6, 20193 days in Marrakech is too long , should have stayed in Sahara and Essaouira for an extra day. Camp in Sahara should have improved or upgraded to private bat…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Sorry you felt our camp was not luxury. We do advertise this 1 night stay as an 'authentic' Berber Camp. We hope you enjoyed the rest of the sites you got to see in Morocco. The Nomadic Team
- GayleMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2019Trip was a bit more strenuous than I anticipated. Often had 3-4 hours of daily walking, was a bit of a stretch for me. Be prepared for uneven surface and mode…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your fair and honest review of our tour. We will look into changing this to a moderate rather than easy rating so thank you for your points. Apologies for the hotel change. This was very last minute as the Government took over the hotels bookings so the hotel had to find a replacement and it was out of our control. Glad you were still able to enjoy the rest of the 15 day tour. From the Nomadic Team!
- LHLissieMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 8, 2019The 14 days tour was well covered what I need to see. Our hotel were 3 stars throughout but very clean and in good location. I particularly loved the hotel at …Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback! Happy to hear that people are taking part in the optional activities and that you liked the hotel in Essaouira. We hope to see you back in Morocco one day! From the Nomadic Team!
- MYMichelleMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 26, 2019Morocco exceeded my expectation of what I thought it would be. Our guide was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire journey.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments. We are glad you enjoyed your time in Morocco and hope to see you again one day! From the Nomadic Team!
- AAngieMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 8, 2019Excellent trip! Aissa and Mustapha were spectacular guide and driver.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe appreciate your review and are very pleased that you had an excellent tour! From the Nomadic Team.
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Nomadic Tours video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.