“The trip, itinerary and excursions were all exceptional. Hotels could have been better as some were not that clean and most had very poor sound insulation. I loved this tour and would recommend it to anyone who is looking to experience Morocco. A big thank...“
Nomadic is an independent tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays in Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic tours give you the opportunity to ge...
Nomadic is an independent tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays in Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic tours give you the opportunity to get closer to the countries we visit and the people, culture and landscapes that you find there. Nomadic’s ethos We pride ourselves on offering excellent value for money and safe but exciting itineraries employing some of the best guides in the business. Every booking is treated both in the UK office and by our crew on the road, as if it was our first - we are happy to help. We care passionately about responsible travel. See this in the way that we treat our crew, suppliers or the financial support we give from every booking to our Moroccan Association in the high Atlas mountains which helps at a grass roots level to support the people of the area. Nomadic has been operating in West and North Africa for over 15 years and our tours are fully bonded through our membership of both ATOL and ABTA so you can be sure that your adventure is being organised by an experienced, reliable company. Nomadic was founded on a family led approach by Mark Stallwood and Diana Stallwood- Codrington and has established its place in the industry as a reliable provider of good value adventure holiday's in Morocco and Jordan. ...come and join us for your next adventure!!Read more
36 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- CRClelieMarrakech, Sahara and Beach - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 20, 2018I really enjoyed the 8-day Sahara & beach tour, we were a small group (only 4 people), plus our guide Oulaid (nice and informative) and Ibrahim (a safe driver).…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad you had a lovely time Clelie and thank you for your feedback. Nomadic Team
- LaurieMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 29, 2018The Morocco Encompassed tour surpassed all of my expectations. It's a phenomenal country with a diverse landscape and endless photo opps. Beautifully handcraf…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewYour amazing feedback is much appreciated! Morocco does have a lot to offer and we are glad you enjoyed your time there. From the Nomadic Team.
- AFAstridMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 15, 2018Liked the diversity of the itenerary. Good size group who turned out to be wonderful travel companions.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback. Glad the itinerary suited your needs and you had a great group to travel with.
- KCKarenMarrakech, Sahara and Beach - 8 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on April 8, 2018Enjoyed seeing so much of Morrocco, had underestimated how much travel was involved, we spent a lot of time on the bus! Would have preferred fewer stops on long…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Karen. We will bear this in mind and speak to our guides to see where we can improve this. The Nomadic Team
- DBdianeMorocco Highlights Marrakech - 9 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2018It was a little rushed, especially from Rabat to fes. Could have used an extra day or 2. Didn’t know that most things needed cash, couldn’t pay with credit car…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your constructive feedback. We will bear your points in mind for future development. The Nomadic Team
- SandraMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on March 20, 2018The trip, itinerary and excursions were all exceptional. Hotels could have been better as some were not that clean and most had very poor sound insulation. I lo…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you Sandra. Much appreciated and I have let Younes have a copy. Glad you enjoyed the tour! From the Nomadic/Tour Radar team.
- KKKristineMarrakech, Sahara and Beach - 8 Days3.5 - GoodWritten on February 21, 2018The tour was good, meeting new people and seeing new places. There is a lot of time spent on the bus, that would be the only drawback to this tour.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Kristine. Unfortunately, to enable us to visit all the towns on this itinerary, there is quite a bit of driving involved. Glad you still enjoyed the tour. From the Nomadic team.
- MKMariosMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days2.5 - AverageWritten on February 4, 2018Very poor description and giving informations for the places we have visited . Average / poor hotelsNomadic Tours commented on this reviewDear Marios, We are very sorry to hear that the tour was not up to your expectations and you feel you were not given enough information. Thank you for your feedback. Your points have been noted. From the Nomadic Team
- KSKarinMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 23, 2018Our guide, Mohammed, was excellent. Knowledgeable, humorous, relaxed, dependable, courteous, articulate--I could go on and on. I don't think we could have had…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your lovely feedback about our guide Mohamed. He will appreciate your comments.
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.