“The Morocco Encompassed tour surpassed all of my expectations. It's a phenomenal country with a diverse landscape and endless photo opps. Beautifully handcrafted materials to purchase, excellent food, stunning architecture....amazing all-around. Everyth...“
Nomadic Tours is an independent specialist tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays to Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic Tours give you the o...
Nomadic Tours is an independent specialist tour operator offering affordable adventure holidays to Morocco. We provide a variety of exciting itineraries that are great value and a superb way to see a country along with like-minded people. Nomadic Tours give you the opportunity to get closer to Morocco and the people, culture and landscapes that you find there. Nomadic's ethos We pride ourselves on offering excellent value for money and safe but exciting itineraries employing some of the best guides in the business. Every booking is treated both in the UK office and by our crew on the road, as if it was our first - we are happy to help. We care passionately about responsible travel. You can see this in the way that we treat our crew and suppliers, and the financial support we give from every booking to our Moroccan Association in the high Atlas mountains, which helps at a grass roots level to support the people of the area and especially young girls to gain an education. Nomadic has been operating in West and North Africa for over 20 years and our tours are fully bonded through our memberships of AITO, ATOL and ABTA so you can be sure that your adventure is being organised by an experienced, reliable company. Nomadic was founded on a family led approach by Mark Stallwood and Diana Stallwood-Codrington and has established its place in the industry as a reliable provider of good value adventure holidays in Morocco. ...come and join us for your next adventure!!Read more
43 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- CeliaMorocco Encompassed Casablanca - 14 Days3.0 - AverageWritten on January 7, 2019Tour rader was great to book through..overall trip was good overview of morcocco.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Celia. Was there anything in particular that we could change to improve your ratings of this tour? Many thanks, Nomadic Team
- AlisonMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on December 5, 2018This Tour was quite a surprise for my sister and I. We just chose it on the spur of the moment but what a delight! The places we visited were really funky and i…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for providing us with your feedback. This really helps us to evaluate changes for the future so much appreciated and glad your spur of the moment trip was worthwhile. The Nomadic Team
- MOMarriannMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2018This tour is a fantastic first time in Morocco. There is variety, a great balance of structured and free time and surpassed my expectations. Our guide Younes an…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe appreciate your feedback Marriann and am glad you found the right balance and enjoyed what Morocco has to offer. From the Nomadic Team.
- NMNicoleMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on October 29, 2018The guide could provide more detailed information on the activities of the day so that you plan accordingly on what to wear as far as warmth and shoes. The guid…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback Nicole. I will report back to the guide so we can work on this in the future. From the Nomadic Team
- KMKathrynMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 28, 2018Incredible tour. Everyday was amazing and brought new surprises. Our guide Mohamed was excellent, very knowledgeable and really looked after everyone in the gro…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind feedback Kathryn. I will be sure to pass it on to our guide who will appreciate your comments. The Nomadic Team
- COCliveMorocco Highlights Casablanca - 8 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on October 9, 2018Hotel in Casablanca is very ordinary and you should find a better one. Otherwise tour was good wit most aspects being enjoyable.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments. We will review this for the future. Many thanks from the Nomadic Team
- ERElisabethMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on September 30, 2018A great tour. Meeting new people, traveling to wonderful places and being introduced to new food.Nomadic Tours commented on this reviewI am glad you enjoyed your time in Morocco and hope you visit again. From the Nomadic Team
- CRClelieMarrakech, Sahara and Beach - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 20, 2018I really enjoyed the 8-day Sahara & beach tour, we were a small group (only 4 people), plus our guide Oulaid (nice and informative) and Ibrahim (a safe driver).…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewGlad you had a lovely time Clelie and thank you for your feedback. Nomadic Team
- LaurieMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 29, 2018The Morocco Encompassed tour surpassed all of my expectations. It's a phenomenal country with a diverse landscape and endless photo opps. Beautifully handcraf…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewYour amazing feedback is much appreciated! Morocco does have a lot to offer and we are glad you enjoyed your time there. From the Nomadic Team.
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.