“The interaction with Debbie from Nomadic Adventure was simply stunning as one could ask her ANY questions about the trek. It helped that she had done the trek herself a couple of times. Our 'group' consisted of only my husband and myself and the head guide...“
- South America, East Asia, East Africa and Indochina
- Passionate about what we do
- Small group tours
- Committed to environmental sustainability
What started out of as a commitment to family to Climb Kilimanjaro quickly turned into a passion for high peaks and adventure travel around the world. And so Nomadic Adventures was born out of the desire to offer these amazing experiences with others around the world...
What started out of as a commitment to family to Climb Kilimanjaro quickly turned into a passion for high peaks and adventure travel around the world. And so Nomadic Adventures was born out of the desire to offer these amazing experiences with others around the world. We don’t just sell the tours, we do the tours ourselves. We have spent time with the mountain gorilla of Rwanda, trekked to the North Face of Everest, visited the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu, engaged in cultural dances with the Nepalese and witnessed the migration of the wildebeest from Tanzania to Kenya. And our journeys continue so that we may gain first hand experience or our areas.Read more
19 Nomadic Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SSueSimpkinsVietnam and Cambodia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 18, 2019My husband and I travelled to Vietnam and Cambodia with Nomadic Adventures and it was a highlight tour. The boat trip out to Halong Bay was spectacular and next…Read moreNomadic Adventures commented on this reviewHello Sue. Wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed yoru tour. Halogn Bay is amazing!Thank you for your kind words.
- LLindaGaitskellKilimanjaro Marangu Route5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 18, 2019First I must say, I am blind. I lost my sight at the age of 19 from the eye disease, glaucoma. Having completed the London marathon in 2009 I wanted another ch…Read moreNomadic Adventures commented on this reviewHello Linda. You truly are an inspiration and we hope people reading this will be as inspired to follow their dreams. We look forward to hosting you on your next adventure
- DDesJacobsEverest Base Camp4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 18, 2019One of the photographic highlights of life. Nepal is beautiful. The people are very friendly and the food is great. Our guides, Asmit was fantastic and always v…Read moreNomadic Adventures commented on this reviewDes thank you so much and also for sharing some of your truly magical photos.
- BBirgitKaiserKilimanjaro Machame Route4.0 - GoodWritten on February 18, 2019The interaction with Debbie from Nomadic Adventure was simply stunning as one could ask her ANY questions about the trek. It helped that she had done the trek h…Read moreNomadic Adventures commented on this reviewBirgit what a treat to look back over your photos. They really do show just how much fun you both had. It is always imnportant to enjoy those small cameo moments especially on a trip like this.
- MMichaelFillisEverest Base Camp4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 18, 2019Khumbu Valley very amazing. A lot of traffic. Excellent portered trek. Kongma La and Island Peak life changing experience but tough!Nomadic Adventures commented on this reviewHi Mike. Thank you - tough seems to work well with you as you certainly seem to love climbing now. It has been our pleasure to host you and look forward to your next one just around the corner.
Nomadic Adventures Tours
- Kilimanjaro Northern Circuit Route 10 daysStarts Kilimanjaro International AirportEnds Kilimanjaro International Airport$2,609
- Kilimanjaro Machame Route 8 daysStarts Kilimanjaro International AirportEnds Kilimanjaro International Airport$2,037
- Everest Base Camp 17 daysStarts KathmanduEnds Kathmandu$1,891
About Nomadic Adventures
Nomadic Adventures videos
- Kilimanjaro Marangu Route
- Kilimanjaro Machame Route
- What makes Kilimanjaro great
- Everest Base Camp
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!