“I recently trekked Kokoda with my daughter and a friend. After a lot of research I decided to go with No Roads. It turned out to be a very smart decision. Their advice in preparing for the trek was outstanding and as this was my 1st trek I was very inexper...“
- Passionate travelers crafting unique itineraries
- Run all our own tours - you deal with the actual operator
- Fully guided and supported throughout your trip
- All inclusive including entry fees, internal flights, transfers and more
There are literally hundreds of travel companies on the internet these days. The net allows small companies to have a presence on the web, and for them to compete with large multinational companies. This is great news for them and consumers. Unfortunately, while man...
There are literally hundreds of travel companies on the internet these days. The net allows small companies to have a presence on the web, and for them to compete with large multinational companies. This is great news for them and consumers. Unfortunately, while many of these small companies look great, their services and what they claim they can do for you do not always add up. For many of us, we work hard all year to get away for 2 or 3 weeks. That annual adventure centres our lives, puts life back into perspective and allows us time for just ourselves. It is a vital part of our existence and a time that should not be wasted. That is why it is important to choose the right adventure company, a company that will fulfil your wishes in a conscientious way, so that you can return home rejuvenated, enriched by the experience knowing you have helped yourself and hopefully someone else along the way. No Roads Expeditions is dedicated to achieving these goals for you. The following are some of the reasons why you should choose No Roads expeditions as your operator on your next adventure.Read more
31 No Roads Expeditions Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AzimKokoda Locally Led5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 19, 2018There are lots of outfits taking groups up Abdul down the kokoda. No roads were a reliable choice and the entire trip was very well arranged.No Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Azim I am glad you had a great trip. I will let Robert and the team know. Thanks again
- NFNina10 Day Komodo Kayaker4.0 - GoodWritten on August 23, 2017The guides on our trip were great, very attentive. The food was fantastic considering the small galley kitchen the chef had to work in on the boat. The kayaking…Read moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Nina and thank you for the comments. We are sorry about the boat and usually this is not the case with size. However I am glad you had a great time, the Komodos is an excellent place to kayak and camp. Thanks again Nina.
- Patrick3.5 - GoodWritten on July 24, 2017We have just returned from Sri Lanka having completed the Amazing Adventure (Eastern beaches) tour. In short this tour, much to our surprise, was out sourced to…Read moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Patrick thank you for the feedback. We have just finalised the relationship between our incountry operator and No Roads Expeditions who are now one and the same. Unfortunately the information had not filtered down the guide channels at the time. We understand the confusion and we are most apologetic however it has been rectified. We also were able to replace the guide the following day which we believe was to your satisfaction. With regard to Adams Peak we are sorry that you were not satisfied with the guides call of danger. We truly hope you have fond memories of Sri Lanka as we believe it is a wonderful destination.
- RKRaelene5 Day Komodo Kayak5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 3, 2017We went on the 5-day Komodo Kayak tour with No Roads in April 2017. This tour blew my expectations out of the water! Kayaking around this beautiful region was t…Read moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Rae for such glowing words. It was a great trip and we are looking forward to the Orangutans next time (maybe Irene and I might have to come). Thanks Rae!
- RDRonnieKokoda Full Track Schools Village Stay5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 1, 2017I was doing the Kokoda trek with No Roads Expeditions I collapsed but the care from Andrew Johnson (A.J) and the porters who didn't leave my side and got me to…Read moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Ronnie for your message. I know it was a tough time for you out there but I am glad that our team rallied behind you. There is so much more to an emergency than just that immediate event. The care after the event for days sometimes is more difficult than the actual emergency. I am glad you are feeling well and maybe you can return to Kokoda one day. Thanks Ronnie.
- Amy10 Day Komodo Kayaker5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 4, 2017Had an amazing time on this tour, highly recommended! The guides were very experienced and able to adapt the itinerary so that we still did everything we wanted…Read moreNo Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewHi Amy, thanks for taking the time to comment on our trip. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Komodo National Park and appreciated the amended itinerary. It was great to meet you and hopefully we can welcome you again on one of our other trips in the future. All the best and safe travels, Irene
- JSJoseph10 Day Komodo Kayaker5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 2, 2017One of the best tours I've ever done. Well organised and the team was absolutely fantastic from start to finish. I would recommend this to anyone.No Roads Expeditions commented on this reviewThanks Joseph for taking the time to comment on our trip. So great to hear that you enjoyed it. It was great meeting you and having you on board. Hopefully we can welcome you on one of our other tips in the future. All the best, Irene
No Roads Expeditions Tours
About No Roads Expeditions
No Roads Expeditions videos
- Secret Trail to Machu Picchu
- Kokoda Track
- Tour du Mont Blanc
- Days in the Komodos
- Trek to Rinjani Summit
- Show more...
- You Can Help in PNG
We Know What We are Talking About!
We Are The Operator
We Are A Licensed Travel Agent
We Are Fully Insured
We Have Unique Itineraries!
We Give Back!
We Have A Social, Cultural and Environmental Conscience!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!