- Built in 1980 and renovated in 2013
The cozy river ship MS FLORENTINA was built in 1980 and renovated in 2013. The restaurant and bar serves international and local dishes prepared by the Czech chef. The panoramic salon on the upper deck offers fantastic views. The large sundeck with chairs and loungers offers rest and relaxation during the impressive drive along the Elbe and Vltava.
- Panoramic restaurant with bar and lounge area
- Panoramic salon
- Foyer with cozy sitting areas
- Souvenir shop
- Sun deck with awning
Staterooms / Suites
- 2 Bed Cabin Upper Deck 10 m²
- 2 Bed Cabin Main Deck 10 m²
- 1 Bed Cabin 8 m²
All cabins are about 10 m² outside cabins and are simple but practical. On the upper deck, they have floor-to-ceiling panoramic windows (French balcony) that open up to the ground, and non-opening windows on the main deck.
- All cabins are also equipped with shower / WC, hairdryer, satellite TV, safe and adjustable ventilation with centrally controlled heating / air conditioning and beds below.
In the spacious panoramic restaurant, all guests will find a table time. Let yourself be pampered by friendly staff. The galley offers tasty international and German dishes that are lovingly presented.