MS Douro Cruiser
Tour on this Ship
Welcome on board our MS DOURO CRUISER. You are guaranteed the best views here! Relay on the sun deck and enjoy the magnificent landscape of the Douro valley with its terraced vineyards. The swimming pool on deck invites you to a refreshing cooling in-between. Comfort is a key factor on-board. The cabins furnished in style are even equipped with a private balcony with sitting accommodation on the upper deck. In the comfortable restaurant, you will be enjoying the excellent cuisine typical for the country and international dishes as well as fine wines from the world-famous wine region.
- Panorama saloon with bar
- Souvenir shop
- Lift between the lower and upper deck
- Stair lift from the upper deck to the sun deck
- Sun deck with sun shade
- Tables and deckchairs
- EWEliza8-days Porto-Douro Valley-Porto4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2019
Staterooms / Suites
- 2 Bed Main Deck Cabin 15 m²
- 2 Bed Upper Deck Balcony Cabin 15 m²
All cabins are outer cabins. All main deck cabins have large panorama windows that cannot be opened. The comfortably furnished cabins offer beds positioned next to each other that can be pushed apart on request. In front of cabins 100 - 107 as well as 300 - 307, there is a small landing with two steps in the cabin entrance.
- All cabins are have an approximate size of 15 m² (including balcony area with upper deck cabins) and are equipped with shower/WC, air conditioning system that can be regulated separately, hair dryer, safe and SAT TV.
The stylish restaurant offers sufficient space for all guests. On the day of boarding, you can reserve your table in the restaurant for the duration of the cruise. Let yourself be pampered by the friendly staff. The on-board kitchen offers tasty international and German dishes that are presented with passion.