You will be enchanted by the wonderful and elegant ship when walking on for the first time. Our MS CASANOVA has the charm of a small grand hotel: inviting comfort and a relaxing ambient welcomes every guest. The cabins have a lot of space for cosiness and relaxation. There is a social atmosphere in the panorama saloon furnished in style. Diverse delicacies await you in the comfortable panorama restaurant. Fantastic views are not only guaranteed from the sun deck of this ship.
- Panorama restaurant
- Panorama saloon with bar
- Souvenir shop
- Sun deck with awnings
- SYSherwood8 days Saarbrücken-Heidelberg-Stuttgart 20195.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 2, 2019Nicko Cruises commented on this reviewDear Sherwood Young, Thank you for your nice review! We're happy you enjoyed your cruise with us. We will forward your feedback to our partners. Kind regards, your nicko cruises team
- TWTor8 days Saarbrücken-Heidelberg-Stuttgart 20194.0 - GoodWritten on September 26, 2019Nicko Cruises commented on this reviewDear Tor Wergeland, Thank you for your review! We're very sorry for your inconviniences on the cruise. We will forward your feedback to our partners and try to improve our services. Kind regards, your nicko cruises team
Staterooms / Suites
- 2 Bed Deluxe Main Deck Cabin 16 m²
- 2 Bed Upper Deck Cabin 12 m²
All cabins are outer cabins furnished elegantly and comfortably. All main deck cabin windows cannot be opened. The deluxe cabins have approximately 16 m². The deluxe cabins are furnished with a double bed (1.60 m x 2.00 m) with two mattresses.
- All cabins are equipped with an air conditioning system that can be regulated separately, shower/WC, hair dryer, music channel, SAT TV, safe and on-board telephone.
The stylish panorama restaurant offers sufficient space for all guests. Let yourself be pampered by the friendly staff. The on-board kitchen offers tasty international and German dishes that are presented with passion.