Tour on this Ship
Comfort, style, modern facilities and a lot of panorama are awaiting you on-board the MS BOLERO. Enjoy the unique view in good company on the spacious sun deck, or completely in the privacy of your cabin. Our spacious wellness area is available for relaxing moments. The executive chef conjures up delicacies on the tables of the cosy restaurant every day. The attentive crew will pamper you around the clock.
- Panorama restaurant
- Panorama saloon with bar
- Souvenir shop
- Spacious wellness area with sauna
- Relaxing area with two deckchairs
- Whirlpool and fitness equipment
- Sun deck with wind blocker elements
- CLChristopher15 days Passau-Danube Delta-Passau4.0 - GoodWritten on November 20, 2019Nicko Cruises commented on this reviewDear Christopher Linton, Thank you very much for your lovely review! It's nice to hear that you really enjoyed the cruise even if the mayority of guests were German speaking. We hope to see you again on one of our cruises. Kind regards, your nicko cruises team
Staterooms / Suites
- 2 Bed Main Deck Cabin 16 m²
- 2 Bed Middle Deck Cabin 16 m²
- 2 Bed Upper Deck Cabin 16 m²
The cabins have an approximate size of 16m² and offer beds positioned next to each other that can be pushed apart on request. Cabins on the main deck have large portholes that cannot be opened. In some cabins, on request the 2 bed cabins can also be occupied with 3 persons
- All cabins are stylish and comfortably furnished outer cabins and are equipped with an air conditioning / heating system that can be regulated separately, shower/WC, SAT TV with radio, hair dryer, minibar, safe and telephone.
At meal times, all guest will find a place in the generously arranged panorama restaurant. Let yourself be pampered by the friendly staff. International specialities can be found in the menu, as well as dishes from kitchens of the countries along the travelling route.