- 126.70 m
- 11.40 m
- Gross Tonnage
- Cruising Speed
- 1.50 m
Our MS BELVEDERE offers the best conditions for a comfortable river cruise. Experience the beauty of the riverside landscapes along the Danube in an elegant atmosphere on board the ship: whether that’s on the spacious sun deck in best company or in private in your stylishly furnished cabins. Unlike its sister ships, this ship has 22 m² junior suites. Enjoy some relaxing moments in the wellness area with its sauna and some culinary delights in the cosy Restaurant.
- Panorama Restaurant,
- Panorama Lounge with bar
- Souvenir shop
- Wellness area with sauna
- Resting area with two loungers
- Whirlpool and fitness equipment
- Sun deck with wind protection elements
- Deck chairs
- Chairs and tables
Staterooms / Suites
- 2 Bed Junior Suite Upper Deck with French balcony
- 2 Bed Cabin Middle/Upper Deck
- Main Deck
The junior suites on the upper deck are 22 m² in size and offer diagonally positioned beds that look out towards the panoramic window. They are also equipped with spacious cupboards, storage shelves and a cosy seating area.
- All cabins are stylishly and comfortably furnished outside cabins and have individually adjustable air conditioning/heating, shower/toilet, satellite TV with radio, hairdryer, fridge, safe and phone. Cabins are 14.5 m² in size. The beds are arranged next to each other but can be separated if required.
Enjoy your meals in the onboard restaurant, fitted with floor to ceiling windows so you can continue taking in your surroundings even when it’s time to sit down to dinner. With full board basis throughout your holiday, you’ll be spoilt with the vast array of culinary delights during your stay on this 4-star-plus ship.