“Chuda Mani guided me along my trek like a complete professional. He was quick in making on the spot and decisions on the trek, and was very quick to take necessary actions and because of this, I did not have any bother on my trek regarding anything! Everyt...“
Awards & Recognitions
Nepal Hiking Team Guides
- Enthusiastic Team
- Sustainable and ethical tourism
Based in Kathmandu, Nepal , Nepal Hiking Team offers a wide range of journeys from cultural tours and gentle trekking to strenuous expeditions. By focusing on these beautiful and diverse countries, we are able to organize our trips to deliver the best possible servic...
Based in Kathmandu, Nepal , Nepal Hiking Team offers a wide range of journeys from cultural tours and gentle trekking to strenuous expeditions. By focusing on these beautiful and diverse countries, we are able to organize our trips to deliver the best possible service. Nepal Hiking Team is a tour and trekking company established by Guides and Porters entrepreneur. All helpful members of staff of Nepal Hiking Team have many years of tour, trekking and mountaineering experience. Most of our team members grew up living with the Himalayas and they wish to share its natural beauty and culture with other guests. We are striving to instil respect for these sacred mountain ranges, while helping to preserve their historic surroundings, people and culture. Our company has been registered with Nepal Government as a recognized leading trekking company and is a member of TAAN (Trekking Agencies Association), KEEP (Kathmandu Environment Educational Program), Village Tourism Promotion Forum Nepal (VITOF-Nepal), Nepal Tourism Board (NTB), NMA (Nepal Mountaineering Association), Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), etc. We have a good infrastructure and a competent team to support any or most of the leisure and adventure activities in Nepal. We take pride in our biggest asset: that is our staff of happy porters, talented support crew, and expert trek leaders and tour operators. With this team we are able to support any or most of the leisure and adventure activities in Nepal, Tibet, India, and Bhutan. We provide the utmost care for every aspect of your trip, from altitude connected concerns to hygienic food provision in camps. The elements of safety and se We customize tours and treks to meet the needs of individuals and groups with special areas of interests. Travel with us, our knowledgeable travel executives will strive to make your vacation a memorable one. Our mission is to continually strive for excellence by offering the best value and service to our clients. Our success is founded on our dedication to fulfilling your expectations and is the direct result of repeat business and referrals. All of our trips can be tailor-made to suit your interests and timescales. We have considerable experience in organizing private itineraries; just let us know what you are looking for.Read more
131 Nepal Hiking Team Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- KMKevin JasonEverest Base Camp Short Trek - 14 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 14, 2019It was awesome! I totally recomend it !Nepal Hiking Team commented on this reviewThank you Kevin for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you. We hope to see you again in the nearest future for another adventure. All the best and take care. Best Regards Ganga Raj Thapa Nepal Hiking Team
- AlannaAnnapurna Circuit Trek5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 1, 2019I spent 2 weeks with Protunder and had the most amazing time! Everything was so well organised, all I had to focus on was the actual trek. P is the kindest and …Read more
- TonjeEBC with Chola Pass and Gokyo Lake - 19 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on November 19, 2019A great tour with the best guide and the best porterNepal Hiking Team commented on this reviewThank you.
- ILIanEverest Base Camp Trek - 16 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 22, 2019A truly fantastic experience made even better by the Nepal Hiking Team. Our guide Santosh was professional, knowledgeable and attentive throughout our trek. We …Read moreNepal Hiking Team commented on this reviewThank you for your review.
- ChaitraAnnapurna Circuit Trek5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 21, 2019I went to Annapurna Circuit trek from 21st Sept to 4th Oct, as a solo trekker. To be honest, at first I was worried to hear that I was the only trekker who had …Read more
- AngelikaEverest Base Camp Trek - 16 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2019Our trip to Nepal was challenging to say the least. We arrived, unfortunately, at a time of bad weather where both plans and helicopters were grounded in Kathma…Read moreNepal Hiking Team commented on this reviewHello Reviewer, Highly Appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future. Best Regards Ganga
- LLLisaEverest Base Camp Trek - 16 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 2, 2019To start with, we booked the Everest Base Camp Itinerary. We ended up doing an adapted Annapurna Circuit Trek. For those booking the EBC - please note that …Read moreNepal Hiking Team commented on this reviewHello Reviewer, Highly Appreciated. We hope to see you again in the future. Best Regards Ganga
Nepal Hiking Team Tours
About Nepal Hiking Team
Nepal Hiking Team videos
- Everest Base Camp Trek
- Everest Base Camp trek. Why with Nepal Hiking Team?
- Video Review of Nepal Hiking Team
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!