- Eco-friendly and responsible local adventure company
- Professional and trained team
- We foster a long-lasting positive impact on the local culture and environment
- Allocating a part of our profits for charitable funds
Nepal Eco Adventure is situated at the heart of the Kathmandu city Thamel and at the most busy tourism city of Nepal, Nepal Eco Adventure is serving its best services to its clients for their satisfaction. Nepal Eco Adventure is a team of the experts and experienced ...
Nepal Eco Adventure is situated at the heart of the Kathmandu city Thamel and at the most busy tourism city of Nepal, Nepal Eco Adventure is serving its best services to its clients for their satisfaction. Nepal Eco Adventure is a team of the experts and experienced persons in the field of trekking. The one and only objectives of the Nepal Eco adventure is to satisfy its client by providing those best services available at Nepal. The trekking and tours with Nepal Eco Adventure will be interesting as each and every member our company is totally dedicated to the serving of the best services to its client. Along with the proper satisfaction, the safety of the trekkers or visitors of Nepal is too our concern. We want every visitors of Nepal can enjoy the glorious view of different places of Nepal like Annapurna region, Everest region, and Langtang region. Nepal Eco Adventure is serving its client with different types of trekking activities in Nepal which eventually helps them to know more about Nepal and Nepalese people. Trekking in Nepal, adventure activities in Nepal, ticket booking in Nepal, city tours at Kathmandu, rafting in Nepal, tours at Tibet, tours at Bhutan, jungle safari, peak climbing and other several activities which Nepal Eco Adventure assist you in Nepal.Read more
1 Nepal Eco Adventure Pvt.Ltd Review
- Rather Poor
- 3 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 2 / 5
- Value for money
- 2 / 5
- Joachim10 days Gokyo Valley Trek3.0 - AverageWritten on November 21, 2019Summary: Office, guide and porter did well for a safe and smooth trip. Big thank you for these efforts. But it was a not the fun relaxed atmosphere I was expect…Read moreNepal Eco Adventure Pvt.Ltd commented on this reviewDear Joachim, First of all we Nepal Eco Adventure would like to thank you for taking your time to review on this platform as it helps us to improve the services to our clients. I would like also like to mention all the issues to your dissatisfaction which we do not deserve writing on this platform. One should be satisfied with all the facilities available according to the different variations. We clearly mentioned you about your trekking that there were 4 people doing the same trek on the same day, but at the very last moment they cancelled the trip, it’s their choice whether to continue or cancel the trip. That’s not in our hand, everyone has their liberty doing the things at their own. And the other one selected to change the route. As being professional and one reputed company we should have cancelled or ask for more price for organizing the private and solo trip, but we didn’t do that. So, instead you should be thankful for organizing your trip which we believe. Yes, off course we did have another same trek next day but they did all wanted to have is completely own private trek which they did not wanted other people to join them. Not everyone has a flexibility to merge with other group as you have. You can not join with other group without their permission and desirability. Same day we had another trek to Everest base camp Trek we offer you to join that but you denied that. You were still happy to do what you booked we operated your booked trek even at the end only one person no comprised on service. Sir is the most respected word that we greet to our valued customer, he was giving you the respect and honor for believing to have job because of you, which you have to grant it respectfully and now I believe you don’t deserve to. He choose the table far away so that you could have your meal comfortably rather than not to be disturbed by other fellows. Wasn’t that a good choice??? There is no any compulsory that you have your meal alone, it’s your liberty to have a meal according to your need, which you have told to the guide you wanted to have companion while having a meal, we definitely sure that he would have allowed for that if you had let him know. And he was with you having a meal to make sure that if you are satisfied with the meals been provided and wait if you wanted to add more meals? That was to pay the attention for your satisfaction. Guides always eat separately to ensure that to maintain the sufficient distance with the clients to ensure to maintain the professionalism. To ensure for your comfortable and better facilities guides choose the lodges in the trek as they better know the circumstances there. Also as on the trek the first comes will be served first, as this is the busiest time there in Everest Region you should also compromised with the present scenario. After all day tiring trek guide just did presented the menu to ensure that you must be thirsty or willing to have some drinks, did you pressured you that you should order the drinks or was there any mandatory? You should have denied to drinks easily if you did not wanted. Take it easy. This is so irresponsible to mention these ignorable issues. We never bother for posing the reviews forcefully, we just request our clients to share your experience and feeling to your trip. It’s your choice to whether write it or not? It’s your right. If you don’t have time discussing on these matter you should not also mention these minor things on this big platform. Don’t be the most unsatisfied person in this globe and make sure next time trek with your own group having the flexibility as you have. So all in all we feel it’s all the allegation. Kind Regards, Nepal Eco Adventure Pvt. Ltd.
Nepal Eco Adventure Pvt.Ltd Tours
About Nepal Eco Adventure Pvt.Ltd
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can you book flights?
As we have travellers from all over the world, flights before and after the tour are not included in the tour price and you need to arrange these separately by yourself once your tour is confirmed.
Are visa required?
Regarding Visa advice, we recommend contacting your local embassies for the most up to date information about Visas required in these countries. As a tour booking website, TourRadar cannot be an effective and accurate visa authority as this information is regularly being updated and varies for the nationality of one traveller to the next.
It is for this reason that we recommend checking your local embassy or consulate’s website for the latest up to date information. We’ll happily provide you with the trip notes for this tour which may contain some guidance regarding Visa requirements for some nationalities, but in most cases, Visas will remain the responsibility of the individual traveller.
Are you able to organise additional accommodation before or after the tour?
If you require additional accommodation this can be arranged for you before and after the tour, please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information and to check the availability.
Are you able to organise airport transfers?
Airport transfers can be arranged for you before and after the tour, please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information and to check the availability.
When is the best time to visit Nepal?
Generally, the best time to visit Nepal is during the seasons of Spring and Autumn. If you are looking to trek at high altitude it is recommended to choose a departure within September to November or March to May but the trekking at the lower altitudes can be done throughout the year.
How fit do we need to be for trekking?
The fitness level required for the treks can vary depending on the trek you select. Generally, shorter treks are easier then longer ones, longer and higher altitude treks require a higher standard of fitness
If you’re reasonably fit and enjoy walking then trekking shouldn't be a problem for you.
How long are the treks?
The treks vary throughout different parts of Nepal and the duration of the trekking can vary from 1 to 4 weeks depending on the tour you choose and the places you would like to visit. It is recommended to look at the individual tour pages for more details.
What is the difference between tea-house trekking and camping trekking tours in Nepal?
In Nepal, generally, you can do two types of trekking by staying in tea-houses or camping. In the tea-houses trekking tours, you will do the trekking by resting the night at the lodges or the tea houses at different places on the trekking trails. On the other hand, camping trekking tours will be trekking by resting the night at camps, the camps can be set up at the different parts of the trekking trails for the convenience of the group.
What types of food will be served during the treks?
While trekking in Nepal, meals are prepared in tea houses with a good standard of hygiene, including fruit and vegetables which are soaked in iodine water before being cooked. The food along the trail will be simple and a mix of local and international cuisine. If the trekking is camping trekking, then you will mainly be served the local foods of Nepal as well as continental and western foods. Due to the lack of electricity and refrigerators along the trekking routes, you will eat a largely vegetarian diet.
Is travel insurance compulsory?
It is always recommended that you have medical & travel insurance whilst trekking up to 5500m in case of an emergency.