“It was amazing trip. I'm not used to Australian standards at camping sites, and I was scared at the beginning but I loved it. And I would definitely try it again! You can feel Uluru magic and hear about aboriginal history and culture. The views during the ...“
- Complete outback experience
- Family owned
- Participation style tours
We are a small Australian family owned and operated company with experienced Australian guides. We thrive to give young travellers the complete outback experience by sleeping in swags under the stars, tasting outback foods such as camel and kangaroo and hiking throug...
We are a small Australian family owned and operated company with experienced Australian guides. We thrive to give young travellers the complete outback experience by sleeping in swags under the stars, tasting outback foods such as camel and kangaroo and hiking through what we believe is some of the best scenery in Australia. Our tours are participation style tours the group helps with food preparation, collecting firewood and some other small tasks. Its a great way to bond with other people and have fun whilst enjoying the beauty of the Outback.Read more
13 Mulgas Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- RCReneeUltimate Package SOUTH5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 22, 2018Was an amazing time. Everyone was so jealous of my trip :)
- JBJoselynnMulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 8, 2018A once in a lifetime experience everyone should have. Chloe was warm, organised and friendly. Wonderful trip!
- MalcolmUltimate Package SOUTH3.5 - GoodWritten on May 3, 2018I had two weeks in Australia, and I really wanted to see some of it . This tour was just the ticket. No 5 star accommodation, or gourmet meals, but at the price…Read moreMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThank you Malcolm - I'm sure that dingo really enjoyed that chocolate bar!! :)
- KLKatarzynaMulgas 3day/2night Rock Trip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 20, 2018It was amazing trip. I'm not used to Australian standards at camping sites, and I was scared at the beginning but I loved it. And I would definitely try it agai…Read moreMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThank you, yes we agree about the magic of the centre and love sharing that!
- RCRileyUltimate Package SOUTH5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 16, 2018Ryan and scruffy were both fantastic!Mulgas Tours commented on this reviewThank you!
- PFPatRock-to-Rock Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on February 13, 2018Good fun outback holiday, sleeping under the stars in a swag, never seen so many stars ! "Scruffy" the Guide / Driver / Cook, was a real character, would recom…Read moreMulgas Tours commented on this reviewThanks Pat & Paul - I'll be sure to pass onto Scruffy! Cheers
Mulgas Tours Tours
About Mulgas Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Mulgas Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!