“Wow, I can not say enough great things about this tour! It was worth every penny! Justin and Jared were phenomenal guides and really made the trip worth while. Beautiful state and national parks, stunning views, great small group experience, and so much mo...“
- Family owned and operated
- Hiking adventures and camping made easy
- Shared experiences with like-minded travellers
- Fresh made meals and great value for money
We are a 3rd generation family owned company inspired by adventure since 1940. Each tour is researched and personally designed by our experienced guides. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and your experience and safety are a top priority for us. Getting people...
We are a 3rd generation family owned company inspired by adventure since 1940. Each tour is researched and personally designed by our experienced guides. Our staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and your experience and safety are a top priority for us. Getting people outdoors is more than our passion, it’s our purpose. We take you to the places you want to see while providing hiking & camping activities you will enjoy. Be surrounded by inspiring landscapes as you hit the trails, encountering wildlife, and connect with like-minded travellers. Want a strenuous hike? No sweat. Want to lay around camp all day? Easy. We offer hiking & camping trips designed to accommodate every activity level and interest.Read more
19 MountainBased Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- KENJISignature Yellowstone + Grand Teton | Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 17, 2019Excellent tour with beautiful views
- ThiagoUtah Mighty 5 | Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 25, 20195 star experience. Definitely recommended!
- JoeyUtah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 1, 2018The tour was well planned and everything was great. Well worth it.
- SHSergeUtah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 11, 2018It was so awesome, a tour you can do over and over and never get over.
- CMChristineUtah's 5 National Parks in 5 Days - Camping4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 18, 2018Fantastic camping adventure. Scenery absolutely magnificent. Tour organisation was great made even better by amazing guides.
- Let's Go Hiking: Zion & Bryce
- Would you hike Angels Landing in Zion National Park?
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!