“Because we were a group pf 10, ages 5 to 83, we had a custom tour. Our 3 night/4 day tour was too short but the itinerary, food and accommodations were lovely. Ali was patient, kind and very wise. We loved learning about Morocco from him and felt safe and...“
- Great Price and Value
- Explore while having fun
- Unique expertise in Morocco
- Local guides giving perfect insights on the destinations
Whether you are a traveller on an epic journey, looking for a short getaway, or dreaming of a life-changing adventure, the tours offerings were designed to fulfil your unique personal travel dreams and make each journey a memorable experience. We offer a range of ama...
Whether you are a traveller on an epic journey, looking for a short getaway, or dreaming of a life-changing adventure, the tours offerings were designed to fulfil your unique personal travel dreams and make each journey a memorable experience. We offer a range of amazing adventures, relaxing getaways to individuals and corporations, as well as unique lodge, outpost and retreat experiences. Our goal is to ensure your comfort, safety and enjoyment as you travel to your chosen Moroccan destinations well we share their culture, heritage and history. You can be assured of a visual discovery and narrative education of what makes Morocco legendary. The integrity of the team and the value of the services provided by our Company is guided in principle by a travel philosophy based on professionalism, and a commitment to engage the traveller in a unique cultural immersion.Read more
149 Morocco Joy Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- MMMICHALISHigh Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure - 3 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 10, 2020This tour was more than I expected. Our guide Hassan, a local Amazigh, show us the true Morocco which in all other cases would be stayed hidden. We where lucky …Read moreMorocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback, MICHALIS! We're so happy you enjoyed your time on the trip.
- HDHelenHigh Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure - 3 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 9, 2020excellent. cant fault it
- AshleyHigh Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure - 3 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 8, 2020As a solo, female traveler who has been on 15 tours in the past 12 months, all around the world, i can safely say I've certainly had my share of experiences. Th…Read moreMorocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewThat's wonderful to hear, Ashley! So glad that you had such a great time and enjoying the trip. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words.
- AlexHigh Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure - 3 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 5, 2020Me and my girlfriend both had an amazing time on the trip and really miss it! The tour guide was super knowledgeable and fun - also waiting around to pick us up…Read moreMorocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewWe're so happy that you had such a great time with Ali. Unforgettable experiences are worth their wait in gold and it's amazing that you had one.
- ArifHigh Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure - 3 Days2.0 - Rather poorWritten on March 4, 2020So the attractions and tour guide were 5 stars! Our guide Mustapha was helpful and kind. Do note that I do think the reviews for this tour is inflated because t…Read moreMorocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewHi Arif, Morocco Joy Travel is concerned about much of what you said in your review. It seems that you have made false conclusions about our services. We would like to provide explanations to you so that we can eliminate those misunderstandings. To begin, all customers are provided a detailed trip itinerary before booking any trip. This is so that they can make an informed decision about whether they would like to take a trip with us. By providing all the information and details online, our customers can know what to expect if they read the itinerary thoroughly. We want to be as clear as possible with our customers and eliminate confusion or unwanted surprises. The itinerary includes where we will stop for lunch. We carefully select the restaurants where we stop because they serve the best food for the lowest prices. It is not because of a partnership. We do not have partnerships with these restaurants and are curious why you may have thought that. We choose them because we think they are the best for our customers. In this case, you paid less than 100 DH for entrante, main dish and dessert. These are very reasonable prices to pay for a three-course dish. There is no commission to be made here. You had said in the review that Mustapha is a five-star guide. However, a five-star guide wouldn’t take his travelers to a restaurant that would overcharge them. We would also like to address similar claims about partnering with shops for commission. In the tour that you selected, we have 1300 kilometres to cover in 3 days, and we barely have time for shopping. We allot one hour for sightseeing ;ait benhaddou kasbah), time to walkt in gorges, moreover stops for pictures, toilet and lunch. We don’t have time for shopping. That is one of the things that Mustapha advises you – do not waste time shopping at Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah because there is barely enough time to see the whole thing. In this trip, there is not time for shopping. We discourage our customers from shopping on this trip so that we can make sure they see everything on the itinerary. During your trip in the desert, the sun set at 7:26 pm. Then you took time to embark on the camel ride one more time back to the camp. You got to the camp around 8:10 pm and were welcomed with tea, nuts and snacks. Then you took time to take your luggage, check the tent, use toilet and shower if needed. All that took time. It is once you finished with all that that you ate your dinner. Dinner is always ready at 8 pm at the camp and the cook is always waiting for customers to finish checking in, etc so that they can serve dinner. We could agree with you that your dinner was served to you 1 hour and a half late if you asked your guide to have dinner right when you arrived at the camp. However, you didn’t ask. After your camel ride, you had said ‘the guide basically pestered us to buy their goods. Imagine being in pitch black darkness with nowhere to go and basically forced to sit through a 30 minute sales pitch for crap we don’t need.” You must be talking about your camel man. The camel man makes souvenirs from fossils. These fossils go back to more than 300 million years ago and they are very worthy to see. They are thinking it is really worthy to show you, too. What the camelman doesn’t understand is that you call it crap. He is showing you something that is a precious part of desert nature... This all takes place when the camels drop everyone at the camp and it is at the end of the ride. When you say there is nowhere to go, you were at the place where travelers disembark camels right next to the camp. Saying that you were led to pitch black darkness with nowhere to go is not accurate and will greatly affect potential solo travelers, as it sounds unsafe. We always make sure that everyone is comfortable and safe ! After dinner there is the Berber drum and party show. (sometimes birthdays celebrations) It is part of the experience and a promised part of the trip. You booked a group tour with us. We cannot take that out simply because one or two visitors at the camp do not want it. The Berber party is also not inconsiderate to the locals because there are no surrounding locals. all the camps is in the middle of the desert. This is again why we are curious where the information in your review may have come from. To leave this false information in a public review is very damaging. It ruins all the hard work people do to make the expectations of our guests come true. In the end, you say you do recommend this tour and the tour guide but that our company has a lot to work on. This is very confusing for us. You do recommend the tour and Mustapha but on the other hand you are accusing Mustapha of getting commission, restaurant benefits and putting you in uncomfortable places. The guide is the key. If your guide is good then he will provide you a good experience and a good trip. Mustapha is Morocco joy travel, He may also request that you leave a positive review if you are enjoying your trip. That is standard practice in the tourism industry as our business is largely review based. What you are saying doesn’t translate to having a good guide. This tells us that what you are saying is a conflicting and inaccurate representation of us and our tours.
- Sonya-LeeUnspoiled Sahara & Berber lifestyle Experience - 5 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 2, 2020Amazing! The scenery along the tour is priceless. The education from the tour guides so valuable. Flawless tour! Communication was on target.Morocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewWe're so happy you enjoyed your trip, Sonya! We'll be share to pass your kind words onto Said.
- AndreaHigh Atlas Mountains & Sahara Adventure - 3 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 1, 2020We had an amazing three days with Ali, our driver and guide. We saw places I never thought I’d get to see. We were apprehensive about embarking on such a tour w…Read moreMorocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewThat's wonderful to hear, Andrea! So glad that you enjoyed the trip. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words!
- CBCristianUnspoiled Sahara & Berber lifestyle Experience - 5 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 29, 2020It was a great time. Ali and Said are both great guides, extremely knowledgeable.Morocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewThank you for this recommendation,Cristian! We're happy you had a great time with Ali and Said!
- RHRikki4 Days/3 Nights Kasbahs & Sahara Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 15, 2020My trip to the desert was the highlight of my time in Morocco. Ali is fantastic - he's a wealth of knowledge and just fun to be around.Morocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewWonderful to hear, Rikki! We'll absolutely let Ali know. ????
- Jennifer4 Days/3 Nights Kasbahs & Sahara Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 10, 2020Because we were a group pf 10, ages 5 to 83, we had a custom tour. Our 3 night/4 day tour was too short but the itinerary, food and accommodations were lovely.…Read moreMorocco Joy Travel commented on this reviewThat's amazing, Jennifer! We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed our tour. Thank you for this feedback! ????
Morocco Joy Travel Tours
About Morocco Joy Travel
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!