“We had fun in Morocco, it ended up as a private tour, which is great and allows for flexibility. Our driver, Yassin, was amazing, he was very accommodating to our requests and he even took us to some scenic spots that were not part of our itinerary. The t...“
- Originally founded in 1994
- Authentic Morocco Operator
- Unique expertise in Morocco
- Unsurpassed knowledge of cultural tapestry of Morocco
Morocco Tours Discoveries, Inc. was initially founded in response to the low-quality, mass market mentality of group tours in Morocco and Spain exploited mainly by large companies of mass tourism. M.T.D is set out to create a new approach to travel in Spain and Moroc...
Morocco Tours Discoveries, Inc. was initially founded in response to the low-quality, mass market mentality of group tours in Morocco and Spain exploited mainly by large companies of mass tourism. M.T.D is set out to create a new approach to travel in Spain and Morocco respectfully and adequately distributed in different regions creating opportunities for the traveler and local people in remote areas. With more emphasis on education and environment preservation, we became the first company to create tour programs and itineraries to develop rural and eco tourism when others were busy focusing on mass tourism in the big cities and beaches; a tourism that does not suit nor benefit an ancient culture and a beautiful destination. M.T.D is extremely proud of the reputation we have earned for Travel to Spain and Morocco also have since developed sustainable trips of quality, custom designed private tours to the diverse areas, whether in the ancient imperial historic cities or in the evergreen cedar forests of the Rif Mountains or trekking the high peaks of the Atlas Mountains in the oases and Kasbahs of the mystic Sahara desert, with integrity and respect to its authenticity. About our escorted tours and trips: You will travel in deluxe vehicles from a coastline bathed in Mediterranean breezes to explore ancient Roman ruins, walk through the olive grove of Mount Zerhoune, hike the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, explore Berber villages, camp in a beautiful Sahara tent encampment among the local Tuaregs Bedouins (Bleumen) and shop in bustling, exotic ancient markets. Enjoy Moroccan or spanish cuisine and Music everywhere you go. Even a cooking class if that interests you.  We are the leaders of responsible and Sustainable tourism. At M.T.D, we offer unique Morocco adventure trips, escrted or customized to meet your inquirements. Our Tours vary from one day to visit Tangier to three days in Fez, five days imperial cities, one week trekking south of the country and Sahara desert, ten days deluxe tour , 12 Days discover trip, an array of tour itineraries for you to choose the best that suits you. we can also provide with tailor made sample trips that would entice your senses. In our escorted tours you will certainly mingle with locals and share time with them sipping a mint tea or enjoy a ceremony of tribal music with them in their homes and workshops. If you are a socially aware and experienced traveler who wants to see the reality of these destinations, land of adventure and enticement while making a real difference for five families, this trip is for you!Read more
10 Morocco Discoveries Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- KKamExotic Morocco Classic Imperial Cities4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 14, 2018Good job performed by the tour manager,
- alx22uaCities, Mountains and Sahara Morocco Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 23, 2018The tour has an excellent itinerary that covers most major attractions in Morocco. Hotels were great, perfectly picked for the experience, each having something…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewThank you Mr. Mykula, We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your Morocco experience. Madih, your driver enjoyed having you throughout this trip. We all made sure you are having a great journey in Morocco and we are grateful for your participation and kind words. See you next in Morocco Khalil
- SayuriMorocco Natural Landscapes Diversity2.5 - AverageWritten on April 12, 2018This is NOT a 4 star tour, it is OVERPRICED. Additionally, we agree with the complaints published by Akshatha and Mariya on February and March of 2018, regardin…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewGlad to hear that in the overall you had a wonderful experience with Morocco and its people. That does make us happy and proud as well. In fact, Morocco Discoveries is totally a Moroccan company, so we take part directly or indirectly of this wonderful experience. We do our best to satisfy everyone in our diverse tours we supply in Morocco. We have handpicked these tour itineraries offering you the best of our country and culture. We cover all that is included in our itinerary but in every large city, we leave a window of opportunity to explore what is of your personal interest. Palais Badiaa in Marrakech is not included in our itinerary as many people felt as wasting their precious time visiting ruins of an old palace when we can be exploring many other relevant historic sites Marrakech has to offer. So we include only what is vital and necessary and important to visit in Marrakech. Like what is mentioned in our itinerary. However, we give you a free afternoon in Marrakech for this reason. Ait Benhaddou does not need a guide to visit. It is a world heritage site of UNESCO. Mohamed Hayani who did everything to make it a memorable journey and satisfy all your needs is Morocco Discoveries Tour Manager. All the guides in cities visited are Morocco Discoveries guides. You have been in contact with Morocco Discoveries staff from your arrival to your departure. We have contracts with Hotels but we do not own them nor give them the stars to list. Maybe they are not 4 stars by your standards but that is how The ministry of Tourism in Morocco rates them. Our goal is to give you a memorable experience in Morocco but let's not forget that Morocco is not the USA. Morocco with all its particularities is trying in good faith to meet all the standards to satisfy all visitors. It is a beautiful country with lots to offer. Morocco Discoveries is no exception. We are trying to do our best. This Tour is called Morocco Natural Landscapes Diversity Tour. It is an in-depth cultural and adventure tour. Please see it from this perspective. Not just what a 4-star hotel should be.
- BelindaMorocco Natural Landscapes Diversity4.0 - GoodWritten on April 6, 2018More organized......
- AGAkshathaMorocco Natural Landscapes Diversity4.0 - GoodWritten on February 25, 2018My husband and I took this 10 day trip to Morocco. The booking was easy on tour radar and in the beginning Morocco discoveries was very prompt to answer all my …Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewThank you for your wonderful and constructive review of tours services. If we have anything to be proud of is our hand picked guides, drivers and staff in first places. Hotels are we do not own in our supply. But we will work hard to improve on that department. Thank you for your input. Khalil.
- BMBruceCities, Mountains and Sahara Morocco Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on January 18, 2018Good overall tour and we saw much of Morocco. Some of the local guides steered us into buying situations that made us uncomfortable. Anas, the driver/guide, was…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewDear Mr. Miller, We are happy to hear that you had a great trip in the overall and saw so much of Morocco. Thank you for your input, it dprs help us improve our services. All staff of Morocco Discoveries will be at your disposal for you and friends for future travel. Many thanks Khalil
- HHHelenMorocco Natural Landscapes Diversity4.0 - GoodWritten on November 8, 2017We had fun in Morocco, it ended up as a private tour, which is great and allows for flexibility. Our driver, Yassin, was amazing, he was very accommodating to o…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewThank you Mrs. Huang for your positive review. We are very happy to hear that you loved your Morocco experience in over all. We will do all we can to make it better for you in the future. the guide in Rabat will never work with Morocco Discoveries clients, we appreciate your constructive critic. Thank you again for most important issue by pointing that Morocco is indeed safe. We will dispatch all your appreciations to Riad Yacout, guides and driver who served you in your journey in Morocco. You can count on us for your next visit.
Morocco Discoveries Tours
About Morocco Discoveries
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!