“This tour was a lovely introduction to the beauty of Morocco. Our driver Mohammad was incredibly helpful and nothing was too much trouble for him. The vehicle was very good standard for the long journey. Volubolis was a revelation and our guide was so kn...“
- Originally founded in 1994
- Authentic Morocco Operator
- Unique expertise in Morocco
- Unsurpassed knowledge of cultural tapestry of Morocco
Morocco Tours Discoveries, Inc. was initially founded in response to the low-quality, mass market mentality of group tours in Morocco and Spain exploited mainly by large companies of mass tourism. M.T.D is set out to create a new approach to travel in Spain and Moroc...
Morocco Tours Discoveries, Inc. was initially founded in response to the low-quality, mass market mentality of group tours in Morocco and Spain exploited mainly by large companies of mass tourism. M.T.D is set out to create a new approach to travel in Spain and Morocco respectfully and adequately distributed in different regions creating opportunities for the traveler and local people in remote areas. With more emphasis on education and environment preservation, we became the first company to create tour programs and itineraries to develop rural and eco tourism when others were busy focusing on mass tourism in the big cities and beaches; a tourism that does not suit nor benefit an ancient culture and a beautiful destination. M.T.D is extremely proud of the reputation we have earned for Travel to Spain and Morocco also have since developed sustainable trips of quality, custom designed private tours to the diverse areas, whether in the ancient imperial historic cities or in the evergreen cedar forests of the Rif Mountains or trekking the high peaks of the Atlas Mountains in the oases and Kasbahs of the mystic Sahara desert, with integrity and respect to its authenticity. About our escorted tours and trips: You will travel in deluxe vehicles from a coastline bathed in Mediterranean breezes to explore ancient Roman ruins, walk through the olive grove of Mount Zerhoune, hike the snow-capped Atlas Mountains, explore Berber villages, camp in a beautiful Sahara tent encampment among the local Tuaregs Bedouins (Bleumen) and shop in bustling, exotic ancient markets. Enjoy Moroccan or spanish cuisine and Music everywhere you go. Even a cooking class if that interests you.  We are the leaders of responsible and Sustainable tourism. At M.T.D, we offer unique Morocco adventure trips, escrted or customized to meet your inquirements. Our Tours vary from one day to visit Tangier to three days in Fez, five days imperial cities, one week trekking south of the country and Sahara desert, ten days deluxe tour , 12 Days discover trip, an array of tour itineraries for you to choose the best that suits you. we can also provide with tailor made sample trips that would entice your senses. In our escorted tours you will certainly mingle with locals and share time with them sipping a mint tea or enjoy a ceremony of tribal music with them in their homes and workshops. If you are a socially aware and experienced traveler who wants to see the reality of these destinations, land of adventure and enticement while making a real difference for five families, this trip is for you!Read more
41 Morocco Discoveries Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- MichaelMorocco Hinterland Discovery1.0 - BadWritten on March 22, 2020We booked and paid for a Morocco Overland Group tour of 20 days. On the first day I had to argue with the person who actually took my money on the internet and …Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewDear Mr. Scaroni, Prestige Travel Services is our transportation partner. We have planned everything right for you that is the reason you had a good driver called Karim. So where is the problem?
- Barb3 days Tour from Spain to Morocco4.0 - GoodWritten on February 12, 2020Overall our experience was excellent, however when we arrived at the Tangier Med port our driver was not there to greet us. The ferry was very late arriving an…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewMorocco Discoveries is grateful for your kind words. A big thank you to you from all our staff. Come back and see us again. Morocco loves you too. All the best, Khalil
- KMKateNorth Morocco Adventure Tour1.0 - BadWritten on January 21, 2020I do not recommend this company to anyone wishing to have an enjoyable tour of Morocco. I recently undertook a 9-day tour with Moroccan Discoveries in Decemb…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewWe hope you are back home safe. It is with sadness that I received your tour report on the Tour Radar platform. We are all very sorry for the stress you have encountered during your tour with us. But allow us to explain to you exactly what happened. You were booked on the same tour with other four travelers who were in Spain and decided to spend Christmas there and delayed their tour to Morocco by one week. This happened at the last minute before your arrival. There was no way to convince them otherwise. So we had to cancel their participation. We thought of you in goodwill and how it could be disappointing for you to cancel the tour on you. We thought also of your financial loss how much just your flight would cost. So we kept the tour on for you, though everyone knows that one passenger cost would not cover even transportation expenses. We took the tour on loss to avoid disappointing you. Christmas and New Year are the busiest time in Morocco. Good hotels are overbooked and everything becomes costly. The mistake occurred when we canceled the two doubles some hotels canceled your single as well. By the time we found out you were already in Marrakech. We did all we can to provide you with the best accommodation. We even upgraded you to Hotel Meriem which was much better than hotel El Andalous. We sincerely did all we can to make a comfortable ride for you. Sometimes things go against the current but we mean well. Again my personal apology and that of all my staff, for what happened.
- RMRossSpain and Morocco Islamic Heritage Tour2.0 - Rather poorWritten on December 26, 2019I would not recommend the Islamic Heritage tour. The Spain portion was extremely unorganized. Hotels in Toledo and Granada were not pre booked or prepaid. The…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewDear Mr. Matico, We regret that you feel this way. Your tour was all booked and accordingly and the driver you are raving about is also an employee of our Travel agency too. He can be good and we are not. We did all it takes to give you a comfortable and pleasant Spain and Morocco Experience. In times of heavy traffic, some hotels overbook and try to bypass tour operators to sell the rooms at higher rates. We did our best for you to have good rooms in all hotels used. Some hotels ask for a Credit Card upon checking for all guests just for personal services in the Bar and the room, even in the USA. It is clear in our tour Package that drinks and personal expenses are not included. Our agent met you in Fez to make sure you are happy with all the services provided. You were all gracious and happy with everything. We want you to keep a good memory of this trip. We assure you, sir, that our driver and all the staff in the office here in Morocco did all we can in good faith to make a great experience for you and your family. Again, please accept our apologies for any discrepancy occurred unintentionally and beyond our control. We wish to see you again in Spain or Morocco for more in-depth cultural discoveries. Kind regards, Khalil
- DDierreNPuumalaThe Marrakech Express Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 8, 2019Loved experiencing MorrocoMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewThank you very much. We enjoyed having you in Morocco. Come back again. Safe Travels, Hamid
- LLorinSole3 days Tour from Spain to Morocco5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 25, 2019The driver and guide Mohammad Tahri was fantastic, could not have had a better person to guide and drive us around. The guide for Fes, Hicharm Essolymany w…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words. Our guides and drivers are our biggest asset. Come back and visit us in Morocco Kind regards, Hamid
- SDSusan3 days Tour from Spain to Morocco4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 25, 2019We had an absolutely amazing tour from Tangier to Fez & return. Our guide Hicham Essolymany & driver Mohammed Tahiri showed us so much of Morocco sights & life…Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewWe are glad you had a wonderful Morocco experience. We will all do al it takes to make a smooth ride for you. Come back and visit Morocco with us. Kind regards, Hamid
- LLisaAdams3 days Tour from Spain to Morocco4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2019This tour was a lovely introduction to the beauty of Morocco. Our driver Mohammad was incredibly helpful and nothing was too much trouble for him. The vehicle …Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewWe are all thrilled at Morocco Discoveries to hear that you had a wonderful Morocco experience. We appreciate your kind words and encouragement to do better and improve our services to all our guests. Come back again for more Discoveries in Morocco. Kind regards, Hamid
- NENadim3 days Tour from Spain to Morocco4.0 - GoodWritten on October 5, 2019Omar the driver was excellent. Friendly attentive and knew his way around. Nabil was a good guide in the holy city however mustafa at the Roman ruins was a bit …Read moreMorocco Discoveries commented on this reviewGlad to hear that you had a good Morocco experience on your three days trip. Hope to see you for longer trip exploring the marvels of Morocco.
Morocco Discoveries Tours
About Morocco Discoveries
Morocco Discoveries videos
- TourRadar presents Aït Benhaddou
- TourRadar presents The Imperial Cities
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!