- There are different ways to travel. You can choose to go with a group ... You can choose a do-it-yourself vacation... Or, you can choose something in-between. Something that’s better than going it alone. It’s called Monograms and there’s nothing else like it. Monograms invites you to travel the world independently, with expert help.
- An award-winning travel company, Monograms has put together a robust portfolio of incredible vacations around the globe. From vacation planning to on-trip logistics – including your own onsite Local Host® – Monograms is with you every step of the way.
With Monograms, you get: A choice of hand-selected hotels in centrally located neighborhoods. Transportation between cities and countries, including traveling in reserved premium seating via high-speed train. A half-day of guided sightseeing in each city. VIP access ...
With Monograms, you get: A choice of hand-selected hotels in centrally located neighborhoods. Transportation between cities and countries, including traveling in reserved premium seating via high-speed train. A half-day of guided sightseeing in each city. VIP access to must-see landmarks (this means, you skip the lines and save valuable time). Countless customizable choices – from optional excursions to accommodation upgrades. The onsite services of a local expert – a Monograms Local Host. Monograms YourWay Local Hosts make all the difference for Monograms travelers! From organizing excursions to answering questions about the local culture and customs, a Monograms Local Host can turn every question into an answer and every problem into a solution. Your Local Host is there to serve as a guide to help you personalize your vacation and Monograms invites you to use your local expert as much – or as little – as you would like, day or night. Monograms YourWay Monograms vacations were created so you can tailor your vacation to your specific likes, interests and travel style. YourWay takes the Monograms concept one step further by allowing you to choose the number of nights you wish to stay in select European cities. For the first-time visitor to London, Paris, Rome, Florence, Venice, Madrid, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Amsterdam, Monograms has found that 3 nights is the magic number for the optimal city experience. But maybe you’ve already spent time in Paris or want to explore more of Rome. With Monograms YourWay, you can customize your stay from two to five nights in these popular cities. Two nights to explore. A two-night YourWay package is perfect if you have limited time or if you have previously visited a destination. Monograms vacations always kick off with a half-day of guided sightseeing in each city with VIP access to famous attractions. Once you’ve enjoyed this city orientation (and skipping the lines at the top sights!) you can use your remaining time to explore independently, checking your top “must-sees” or “must-dos” off your list. Not sure how to prioritize? Your Local Host® will have plenty of suggestions and optional excursions! Three, four or five nights to discover more. A three-or-more-night YourWay package allows additional time for deeper discoveries and cultural immersion. After the included half-day of guided sightseeing with VIP access, these longer packages allow you to tap your Local Host for more suggestions and favorites, and take advantage of additional Activities & Excursions (you can find a listing in the package details for each vacation). With more time to explore – armed with the knowledge and guidance of a Local Host – you will be transformed from “looker” to “local” in a matter of days.Read more
76 Monograms Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- MPMichaelMagical Colombia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 20, 2020It was a great experience. We loved Yohni in Pereira. Great tour guide!
- NDNoreenSensational Southeast Asia with Chiang Mai & Luang Prabang4.0 - GoodWritten on November 2, 2019We visited very many lovely places and our guides were generally good. The main problem we had was downtime was not used well. An example was our return from …Read more
- Alex3 Nights Budapest, 3 Nights Vienna & 3 Nights Prague2.0 - Rather poorWritten on September 28, 2019We decided on Monogram tours based on their promotional video where local host picks up a couple in airport and shows them (2 people ) around a city in a privat…Read more
- TMTeresa2 Nights Limerick, 3 Nights Killarney, 2 Nights Dublin, 3 Nights Belfast & 3 Nights London3.0 - AverageWritten on September 17, 2019This was a family trip of 8. We were assured that we would be together as a small group. We were together but so was another larger group. They went everywhere …Read more
- DMDavid3 Nights Paris & 3 Nights London4.0 - GoodWritten on September 17, 2019The guides we had for excursions were great. The bistro for the taste of London very average, the pub around the corner had better food and staff.
- Main Page Video
- Monograms - A better way to travel
- Stella AustralisThe Stella Australis offers tourists a relaxed stay, while providing breathtaking sights from the decks. For the best in Chile travel choose… Read moreCapacityBuilt2010Guests210Crew62Length89 m / 292 ftWidthSuitesStaterooms100RegistryGross Tonnage4508 gtElectricityBeam14 m / 46 ftCruising Speed13 kn / 24 kph / 15 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
- Galapagos LegendEnjoy a cruise in the in the most extraordinary wildlife sanctuary of South America. The Galápagos Legend expedition-style ship offers you… Read moreCapacityBuiltRefurbished: 2017Guests100Crew60 and 6 multilingual naturalistsLength300 ft / 91.7 mWidth47 ft / 14.3 mSuitesStaterooms56RegistryGross Tonnage2890 gtElectricityBeamCruising Speed15 kn / 28 kph / 17 mphGeneratorsEnginesDraft
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!