“Did the 6 day island hopper trip and loved every second of it. It's the perfect way to explore multiple island, and to surf amazing locations at the same time. Met some amazing people on this trip, amongst others our guide Nanne who really made the trip fo...“
- Experience surfing lifestyle and culture
- Discover Australia's best surf locations
- Fun and safe way to learn how to surf
- Non-stop fun guaranteed!
TWO AUSSIE MATES Nat and Dan were born and bred surfing on Australia’s East Coast. They met in the surf and shared the same dream to give up their day jobs and enjoy a life of fun, surfing, adventure, travel and meeting new people. In 1998 the guys turned their drea...
TWO AUSSIE MATES Nat and Dan were born and bred surfing on Australia’s East Coast. They met in the surf and shared the same dream to give up their day jobs and enjoy a life of fun, surfing, adventure, travel and meeting new people. In 1998 the guys turned their dream into a reality with the creation of the guided Mojosurf adventure cruising the coast between Sydney and Byron Bay. Life could not be any better, meeting new people, surfing every day, teaching surfing, travelling to the best surf spots, eating great food, having fun nonstop day and night, and living the dream! Word spread that the best way to learn surfing and experience the surfer’s lifestyle was to catch a ride with Mojosurf and let the good times roll. Mojosurf’s strong belief that everybody should experience surfing, the lifestyle and the culture in a fun and safe way has seen them grow into one of the world’s leading surf tuition, travel and adventure groups. Mojosurf now operates surf schools, guided surf adventures and surf camps in awesome surf locations like Australia’s East Coast between Sydney and Byron Bay; Raglan in New Zealand; and Bali and beyond. We invite you to come live the dream with Mojosurf, we’ll induct you into the surfing lifestyle and culture, and welcome you into the Mojo family.Read more
38 Mojosurf Australia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- NNickmiller6 Day Island Hopper Learn to Surf Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 16, 2018My favorite part of the tour was the guide himself. He had so much information for us, and was just fun to be around.
- SStuart6 Day Island Hopper Learn to Surf Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 27, 2018Spent a week on the island hopper tour, awesome people and great waves to be had in all the places we stayed
- VSVanessa5 Day Great Aussie Surf Adventure (from Sydney to Brisbane)2.0 - Rather poorWritten on January 27, 2018First, I'll start with the negatives. I did the 5 day surf experience. Day one consists of a 10 hour train ride. The fact this was not included in the itinerary…Read more
Mojosurf Australia Tours
About Mojosurf Australia
Mojosurf Australia videos
- Mojo Surf
- Spot X
- Learn to surf with Mojosurf
- Mojo Surf Academy
- Mojosurf's Surf Adventures
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 70,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!