“The trip I did was 2 days in Byron Bay and 5 days at Spot X surf camp. My initial thoughts of the tour were actually pretty negative. Byron Bay surf camp I thought was not very well run but Spot X was absolutely amazing. Well, my first complaint was tha...“
- Experience surfing lifestyle and culture
- Discover Australia's best surf locations
- Fun and safe way to learn how to surf
- Non-stop fun guaranteed!
TWO AUSSIE MATES Nat and Dan were born and bred surfing on Australia’s East Coast. They met in the surf and shared the same dream to give up their day jobs and enjoy a life of fun, surfing, adventure, travel and meeting new people. In 1998 the guys turned their dream...
TWO AUSSIE MATES Nat and Dan were born and bred surfing on Australia’s East Coast. They met in the surf and shared the same dream to give up their day jobs and enjoy a life of fun, surfing, adventure, travel and meeting new people. In 1998 the guys turned their dream into a reality with the creation of the guided Mojosurf adventure cruising the coast between Sydney and Byron Bay. Life could not be any better, meeting new people, surfing every day, teaching surfing, travelling to the best surf spots, eating great food, having fun nonstop day and night, and living the dream! Word spread that the best way to learn surfing and experience the surfer’s lifestyle was to catch a ride with Mojosurf and let the good times roll. Mojosurf’s strong belief that everybody should experience surfing, the lifestyle and the culture in a fun and safe way has seen them grow into one of the world’s leading surf tuition, travel and adventure groups. Mojosurf now operates surf schools, guided surf adventures and surf camps in awesome surf locations like Australia’s East Coast between Sydney and Byron Bay; Raglan in New Zealand; and Bali and beyond. We invite you to come live the dream with Mojosurf, we’ll induct you into the surfing lifestyle and culture, and welcome you into the Mojo family.Read more
55 Mojosurf Australia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Lise6 Day Island Hopper Learn to Surf Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 30, 2018It has been an amazing 6 days surf camp with Mojo Surf! So must fun, good people and amazing surf conditions ☀️
- AAnonymous6 Day Island Hopper Learn to Surf Adventure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 25, 2018it was amazing! I would do it again!
- Sarah7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure3.5 - GoodWritten on June 8, 2018I learnt to surf! And it was just such a cool chilled atmosphere.
Mojosurf Australia Tours
About Mojosurf Australia
Mojosurf Australia videos
- Mojo Surf
- Spot X
- Learn to surf with Mojosurf
- Mojo Surf Academy
- Mojosurf's Surf Adventures
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!