“We had a wonderful time. This is a far better option than taking a cruise. The Cuban people are wonderful and still know how to keep you well fed and entertained. The old cars are a trip. The state-run sector is moribund, but the private casa particula...“
- Quality services
- Customer care
- Local experiences
- Travel app for mobile devices with a lot of on-site tips and a lot of information for the customer's trip to be flawless and effortless
MiCuba is a DMC which is oriented into creating a local connection with Cuba. By this we want to give you experiences more than just a trip, which are unique and special. We want you to feel part of Cuba, to understand our culture, our ideas, our way of living...
MiCuba is a DMC which is oriented into creating a local connection with Cuba. By this we want to give you experiences more than just a trip, which are unique and special. We want you to feel part of Cuba, to understand our culture, our ideas, our way of living at least for a brief moment so that you take home a wonderful experience. We organise multi-day roundtrips in a tailor-made basis, creating local experiences, itineraries and trip combinations to make sure you get to know the real Cuba and the Cubans by traveling with us. Besides that, we are specialised in 'Casas Particulares', the Cuban home stays, with one of the biggest rated-certified portfolios in the market. This type of accommodation offers you a great advantage: enjoying and understanding the real Cuban living. We love to offer personalised assistance, information, local experiences and guaranteed services which makes us a trustful company to travel with. So please, let us know what we can do to help you achieve that dream trip you've been wanting to do for a while and come visit Cuba with us!Read more
56 MiCuba Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- RRhianParkerDiscover the west of Cuba4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 6, 2019We completely fell in love with Cuba on this trip. It was different to other tours we have taken as we were basically picked up and dropped off at the accommod…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewHola Rhian. Thank you for your great review! We are really happy that everything run smoothly, and yes, Cuba is wonderful!, we expect you to comeback to us for upcoming trips. Muchas Gracias.
- CClaireExplore Cuba. Live like a local in 15 days4.0 - GoodWritten on November 28, 2019This is not a tour in a way there is no guide with you. You have to be aware that it’s just accommodation and transportation arranged for you which is already a…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewHola Claire. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback on this service, we truly appreciate your comments.
- ELEleniBest of Cuba in 10 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 24, 2019Everything was great!MiCuba commented on this reviewHola Wendy. Thank you for your great review! We are really happy that everything run smoothly, and yes, Cuba is wonderful!, we expect you to comeback to us for upcoming trips. Muchas Gracias.
- WMWendy MarieBest of Cuba in 10 days4.0 - GoodWritten on September 21, 2019He is very funny and knowledgeable about his area. Enjoyed it.MiCuba commented on this reviewHola Wendy. Thank you for your review! We are really happy that everything run smoothly, and yes, Cuba is wonderful!, we expect you to comeback to us for upcoming trips. Muchas Gracias.
- JJoanneCuba live like a local for 15 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 19, 2019I had the most amazing trip! I was travelling alone, and the team was so helpful in arranging bustickets and accommodation for me. Normally I arrange all this m…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewHola Joanne. Thank you for your fantastic review! We are really happy that everything run smoothly, and yes, Cuba is wonderful!, we expect you to comeback to us for upcoming trips. Muchas Gracias.
- JjoseCuba live like a local for 15 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 13, 2019Thank you for organizing this amazing trip! The transportation and accomodation were very well organized. Staying in casa particulares was the best part, I real…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewHola Jose. Thank you for your fantastic review! We are really happy that everything run smoothly, and yes, Cuba is wonderful!, we expect you to comeback to us for upcoming trips. Muchas Gracias.
- ACAlexandraShort trip to Cuba. Live like a local for 8 days!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 26, 2019Absolutely enjoyed the trip! Fell in love with Cuba definitely want to back as soon as possible. Both guides we had were wonderful and super helpful on the tour…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewHola Alexandra! Thank you for your wonderful feedback, it was our total pleasure to assist you, you can comeback to us at any time. Muchas gracias.
- EKEmma-LeeDiscover the west of Cuba5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 6, 2019My two girlfriends and I took the West of Cuba tour for a week and we were super impressed. Everything ran very smoothly for a place which can be tricky to get …Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewHola Emma! Thank you for your fantastic review, it is so important to us, we are super happy you had a terrific vacation in Cuba. Muchas gracias.
- DavidBest of Cuba in 10 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 7, 2019We had a wonderful time. This is a far better option than taking a cruise. The Cuban people are wonderful and still know how to keep you well fed and entertai…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewDear David Haden. Thank you very much for your feedback! It is so important for us that you have enjoyed your itinerary. We expect to have you back as soon as possible. Warm regards from Cuba!
- Cuba Tour Guide Raul Mendoza from MiCuba
- Tour Cuba in 7 days with MiCuba
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can you organise transfers for guests?
MiCuba offers a wide range of transfer services for their guests, please contact our team of travel experts for more information.
Can you organise additional accommodation either before or after the tour if required?
Additional accommodation can be arranged on any tour however it needs to be booked in at least 30 days prior to the tour departing.
Is it possible to personalise a tour?
Yes, it is possible to personalise a tour as MiCuba specialises in tailor-made tours which will give you a personalised and unique tour experience.
Do you have local guides on your tours?
All the guides MiCuba employ are local and can speak multiple languages to cater for guests different needs.
What are the benefits of travelling with MiCuba?
There are many benefits of travelling with MiCuba, you will receive fantastic customer service from the moment you interact with Micuba to the completion of your tour, the guides you will meet are very knowledgeable and can speak multiple languages including Spanish, English, French, Dutch and German. Plus once you have a confirmed booking you will be provided with an app you can download which enables you to find hot spots per city, a contact number for anything related and multiple FAQ's - all this whilst working offline!
What is the average group size of the tours?
The average group size is 4 passengers per tour with a maximum of 12 persons per tour.
Are children able to join your tours?
All passengers & children aged from 2 - 90+ years of age can join the tours.
What types of accommodation are used on your tours?
MiCuba likes to give you more of a local experience so the accommodation you stay in will include home-stays (casas partculares) which are houses from Cuban citizens renting rooms or their whole house for tourists. There are many benefits of staying in a casa particular including; personalised & quality service which tends to be better than in a hotel, generally more centrally located accommodation and the benefit of getting to know the local Cuban citizens.
Is it customary to give tips in Cuba?
It is customary to give service staff in hotels and the drivers of your transfers a tip. In restaurants or paladares, a tip of about 10% is customary, for tour guides, you can give about 5 CUC per excursion and for porters / luggage carriers 1–2 CUC.
What is the official language in Cuba?
Spanish is the official language in Cuba. However, nowadays, more and more Cubans also speak English (generally the younger generation). To be sure, we recommend taking a language guide and learn some basic phrases by heart.