“The tour for 10 days with MiCuba was very interesting. We saw most of the highlights and we loved Havana and Trinidad! We decided to take the horse riding tour, which was great as well - to see plantations of tobacco all over us, plus amazing views. Wou...“
- Quality services
- Customer care
- Local experiences
- Travel app for mobile devices with a lot of on-site tips and a lot of information for the customer's trip to be flawless and effortless
MiCuba is a DMC which is oriented into creating a local connection with Cuba. By this we want to give you experiences more than just a trip, which are unique and special. We want you to feel part of Cuba, to understand our culture, our ideas, our way of living...
MiCuba is a DMC which is oriented into creating a local connection with Cuba. By this we want to give you experiences more than just a trip, which are unique and special. We want you to feel part of Cuba, to understand our culture, our ideas, our way of living at least for a brief moment so that you take home a wonderful experience. We organise multi-day roundtrips in a tailor-made basis, creating local experiences, itineraries and trip combinations to make sure you get to know the real Cuba and the Cubans by traveling with us. Besides that, we are specialised in 'Casas Particulares', the Cuban home stays, with one of the biggest rated-certified portfolios in the market. This type of accommodation offers you a great advantage: enjoying and understanding the real Cuban living. We love to offer personalised assistance, information, local experiences and guaranteed services which makes us a trustful company to travel with. So please, let us know what we can do to help you achieve that dream trip you've been wanting to do for a while and come visit Cuba with us!Read more
32 MiCuba Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- GGenesisShort trip to Cuba. Live like a local for 8 days!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 27, 2018I really liked the tour. The guide had a lot of experience and could answer all our questions.MiCuba commented on this reviewDear Genesis, Thank you so much for your feedback! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your experience in Cuba and we are looking forward to welcome you again. Cálidos saludos!
- AlexisShort trip to Cuba. Live like a local for 8 days!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 13, 2018Muy buen viaje, me la pase increíble! La atención excelente! Excelente organización. Excelente recomendación. Definitivamente lo volvería a repetir.MiCuba commented on this reviewHola Alexis! Muchas gracias por su opinión y excelente recomendación. Nos reconforta mucho saber que ha tenido una experiencia increíble en Cuba. Le esperamos nuevamente en Cuba, sería un placer organizar nuevamente su viaje. Cálidos saludos!
- JoseShort trip to Cuba. Live like a local for 8 days!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2018The trip was amazing, the whole process of booking was outstanding, the food, the hotel, everything top class service. Thank you for this wonderful experience.MiCuba commented on this reviewDear Jose Alberto, Thank you so much for your great review! We are very happy to know that you had a wonderful experience in Cuba. We are looking forward to receiving you again. Warm regards
- AAntonioShort trip to Cuba. Live like a local for 8 days!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2018Excelente!!! Toda la organización estuvo fantástica, me la pase muy bien. Gracias!!!!MiCuba commented on this reviewHola Antonio, Nos complace mucho saber que ha tenido una experiencia fantástica en Cuba. Sería un placer organizar nuevamente para usted otra maravillosa experiencia. Cálidos saludos desde Cuba!
- JulioShort trip to Cuba. Live like a local for 8 days!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2018The organization was really great, everything was on time. One of the best trips in my life!!MiCuba commented on this reviewDear Juio, Thank you so much for your great review! It is very heartwarming to know that this experience has been amazing for you. We are very happy and looking forward to receiving you soon in Cuba. Warm regards!
- YYoshyWijkShort trip to Cuba. Live like a local for 8 days!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 12, 2018Everything was amazing and well organized. Loved it!MiCuba commented on this reviewDear Yoshy, Thank you so much for your feedback! It is very important for us. We are very happy about it and that we could arrange such a nice experience for you. All the best and hope to welcome you in Cuba again! Warm regards
- JJoannaPagBest of Cuba in 10 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 8, 2018We decided to take a trip for 10 days around Cuba with MiCuba and the experience we had a couple of hiccups and some ups as well. First of all, the driver was l…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewDear Joanna, Thank you so much for your great feedback! It is very important for us. We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday and we are looking forward to welcome you again in Cuba. Warm regards!
- JJuanBest of Cuba in 10 days4.0 - GoodWritten on August 8, 2018The tour for 10 days with MiCuba was very interesting. We saw most of the highlights and we loved Havana and Trinidad! We decided to take the horse riding tou…Read moreMiCuba commented on this reviewDear Juan, Thank you so much for your great review! We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday and we are looking forward to receiving you soon in Cuba. Warm regards!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can you organise transfers for guests?
MiCuba offers a wide range of transfer services for their guests, please contact our team of travel experts for more information.
Can you organise additional accommodation either before or after the tour if required?
Additional accommodation can be arranged on any tour however it needs to be booked in at least 30 days prior to the tour departing.
Is it possible to personalise a tour?
Yes, it is possible to personalise a tour as MiCuba specialises in tailor-made tours which will give you a personalised and unique tour experience.
Do you have local guides on your tours?
All the guides MiCuba employ are local and can speak multiple languages to cater for guests different needs.
What are the benefits of travelling with MiCuba?
There are many benefits of travelling with MiCuba, you will receive fantastic customer service from the moment you interact with Micuba to the completion of your tour, the guides you will meet are very knowledgeable and can speak multiple languages including Spanish, English, French, Dutch and German. Plus once you have a confirmed booking you will be provided with an app you can download which enables you to find hot spots per city, a contact number for anything related and multiple FAQ's - all this whilst working offline!
What is the average group size of the tours?
The average group size is 4 passengers per tour with a maximum of 12 persons per tour.
Are children able to join your tours?
All passengers & children aged from 2 - 90+ years of age can join the tours.
What types of accommodation are used on your tours?
MiCuba likes to give you more of a local experience so the accommodation you stay in will include home-stays (casas partculares) which are houses from Cuban citizens renting rooms or their whole house for tourists. There are many benefits of staying in a casa particular including; personalised & quality service which tends to be better than in a hotel, generally more centrally located accommodation and the benefit of getting to know the local Cuban citizens.
Is it customary to give tips in Cuba?
It is customary to give service staff in hotels and the drivers of your transfers a tip. In restaurants or paladares, a tip of about 10% is customary, for tour guides, you can give about 5 CUC per excursion and for porters / luggage carriers 1–2 CUC.
What is the official language in Cuba?
Spanish is the official language in Cuba. However, nowadays, more and more Cubans also speak English (generally the younger generation). To be sure, we recommend taking a language guide and learn some basic phrases by heart.