- Over 24 years of experience in yacht charter.
- We have a very good idea how to make clients happy.
- We consider ourselves to be the biggest gulet cruise fans in the world.
- All gulets we work with are inspected right to finest detail.
MedSail Holidays AB is a Swedish Yacht Charter Company in the Blue Cruise and Yacht Tourism Sector located in Stockholm-Sweden established in 2009 September owned by Mr.Savas OZEL whom previously worked for several years in most of the dependable Yacht Charter Agenci...
MedSail Holidays AB is a Swedish Yacht Charter Company in the Blue Cruise and Yacht Tourism Sector located in Stockholm-Sweden established in 2009 September owned by Mr.Savas OZEL whom previously worked for several years in most of the dependable Yacht Charter Agencies in Turkey since 1993. Our Company is specialized in the private gullet, motor yacht and bareboat charters as well as family cruises along the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts of Turkey and Greece. We offer cruises between Bodrum and Antalya along Turkey, the southwestern coast and Greek Islands on a route tailor-made to suit both your time scale and your particular interests, whether it be historical sites, scenic beauty or rural village life. Our Gulets provide an ideal luxurious and peaceful environment for business meetings as well as an excellent travelling bonus and -public relations- tool for companies that have adopted human resource management which recognize the effectiveness of teamwork and job satisfaction. Also, our Wooden Traditional Gullets are available for all seasons, there are many models and types in our fleet for you and your group, always having your comfort and safety in mind always. MedSail Holidays AB is a Yacht Charter Company that offers opportunities to visit choice tourist attractions, land tours and various yacht charter holidays around Turkish and Greek waters. Turkey is located on where Aegean and the Mediterranean Sea meet. The South Western coast of Turkey is one of the best yachting and sailing area in the world. The wonderful climate, unrivalled ancient cities, superb cuisine and friendly people all welcome you for a perfect holiday - the famous Blue Voyage. Blue cruise (cruising in Southwest Turkey) is one of the most relaxing vacations on earth. It is a unique form of cruising and yachting experience, an adventure that takes you to the magic of myths three millennia old, under the Mediterranean sun and in the turquoise blue of the crystal clear waters. It is also an opportunity to taste Turkish cuisine as well as fresh fish.Read more
1 MedSail Holidays Review
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- DortheFredeboThomsenAll Inclusive Rhodes Gulet Cabin Charter4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 2, 2019The Nature was very beautiful og not many turist - wich was NiceMedSail Holidays commented on this reviewThank you. You are more than welcome always anytime .
MedSail Holidays Tours
About MedSail Holidays
MedSail Holidays video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
MedSail Holidays Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do I need a visa for this tour?
Visa requirements are always changing so it is best to contact your local embassy or consulate for the most up-to-date information.
Is travel insurance recommended?
Travel insurance is highly recommended. TourRadar has partnered with World Nomads to ensure you are adequately covered whilst travelling. For more information please contact our Travel Experts.
Is there a guide?
A guide is not included unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
Are meals included?
Selected meals are included as per the itinerary.
Is transport included?
Transport is not included in this tour.