“The skipper Geoff was amazing, he was very knowledable and made our sailing very enjoyable with his knowledge of the local tourist spots, whether on land or at sea and made as many visits to islands to give us the overall feel of Croatia. We also felt very...“
- Skippered island-hopping sailing trips
- No hidden costs
- Modern, sleek yachts and catamarans
- Passionate and skilled crew included
We offer skippered island hopping/sailing holidays, meaning we sail so you don't have to. We island hop Croatia, Greece and more locations coming!
We offer skippered island hopping/sailing holidays, meaning we sail so you don't have to. We island hop Croatia, Greece and more locations coming!Read more
9 Med Sailing Holidays Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- VaidaMed Sailing in Greece5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 11, 2019The beaches and meal were the best!Med Sailing Holidays commented on this reviewThank you for your kind words, we're delighted you had a great time!
- CCatherineWilkoszMed Sailing in Greece5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 25, 2019Just absolutely unbelievable. Was the trip of a lifetime! I’ve never had such fun. Highly recommend!
- KKerryMed Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 25, 2019An awesome holiday I’ll never forget. Jonny and the team made it all so easy
- AMed Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on February 13, 2019Incredible experience. We have booked to go again next year. This time we will be sailing Greek islands.Med Sailing Holidays commented on this reviewWe're delighted you loved your trip, we're looking forward to seeing you in Greece next time!
- GGailMed Sailing in Croatia (from Dubrovnik to Split)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 13, 2019The skipper Geoff was amazing, he was very knowledable and made our sailing very enjoyable with his knowledge of the local tourist spots, whether on land or at …Read moreMed Sailing Holidays commented on this reviewThanks Gail, it was a delight having you on board. We look forward to seeing you back again with the family next time.
Med Sailing Holidays Tours
About Med Sailing Holidays
Med Sailing Holidays videos
- Med Sailing Holidays
- Med Sailing Holidays Greece
- Med Sailing Holidays - Croatia
- Yoga Sailing Holidays
- Gay Sailing Holidays
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can I arrange a group booking?
If you are travelling with a group of people please do not hesitate to contact our team of Travel Experts to find out what options are available to you with Med Sailing Holidays.
Do I need to know how to sail?
Your skipper will take care of the sailing for you so you don't have to worry about a thing.
Is WIFI available on the boat?
WIFI is available on the boats however it can vary on the itineraries, for example on the Croatian itinerary, you will have unlimited 4G internet on the boat. In Greece you will have an 8Gb allowance for the week and then you will be able to access WIFI in local restaurants if you require more data.
What sort of shoes do I need to wear on-board?
When onboard the yacht, non-marking, non-slip shoes are required on board. Once you are in port you can wear things like heels and black sole shoes however they can just not to be worn on board because they will damage the boat.
Can we bring food onboard?
If you would like to bring your own food onboard that is not a problem. You will be provided with breakfast and lunch however if you would like snacks throughout the day, then feel free to bring some with you.
Can we bring our own alcohol onboard?
Bringing onboard your own alcohol is not a problem however please remember that the galley (kitchen) space is limited, so please be considerate of the space available when choosing what to bring onboard with you.
Do we need to carry cash on the boats?
It is a good idea to carry cash as some of the islands/bays you will be entering are generally small towns that may not have the convenience of an ATM nearby, so it’s always a good idea to have cash (local currency) with you at all times.
What's the average age of your guests?
Generally, for one of the cruises, you will find that most guests are like-minded travellers and typically mid 20's right up to their 60's who love to explore.
What is included in your tour prices?
The tour price includes:
Sailing on the yacht, your crew (skipper and hostess),
Onboard meals (breakfast & lunch), Fuel, Marina fees, Drinking water, Local taxes, WiFi (4G unlimited data for Croatia or 8Gb for Greece).