- Locally-inspired cuisine.
- Passionate and knowledgeable guides.
- Balance of social and free time.
- 5* service throughout the entire journey.
- Discover non-touristy places.
- Connect with the locals.
We create tailor-made journeys for you, whether you wish to seek thrills, reconnect or discover new things. We Support Fair Trade If there would be a ‘fair trade’ label for the tourism industry, we would have it. At Luxury Bali Tours, we deal with multilingual, train...
We create tailor-made journeys for you, whether you wish to seek thrills, reconnect or discover new things. We Support Fair Trade If there would be a ‘fair trade’ label for the tourism industry, we would have it. At Luxury Bali Tours, we deal with multilingual, trained and educated local staff directly. We do not white label our trips, unlike most other companies and we don’t have any middle man. We create jobs for the locals. 2. Licenced Guides & Drivers When booking a holiday with Luxury Bali Tours, you will have one of our licensed tour guides dedicated to taking care of you. Everyone in Bali claims to be a driver, a guide or both, and this can result in different horror stories. People have been dropped and left behind at tourist destinations by their driver, left without any transport or options to contact anyone because the driver was afraid to be caught by the tourist police, simply because they don’t hold the right licenses. The tourist police will chase non-licenced guides. Non licenced guides have to pay a fine up to 50 million to the government. Cases have been reported, non-licensed guides have been miss-informing tourists and bringing them to the wrong temples ‘because they paid cheap and the temple they were meant to see was too far away’ and required the guides to drive 2 hours further out of the villages. The country of Indonesia is trying to reduce its amount of bribery and we kindly ask you to contribute to this mission as well, if you can. 3. Chicken and mosque free zones (as far as it’s possible) Yes, it’s a thing. In Bali, every family has several chicken and cocks at home. They belong in every household in Bali. Cockfights are very popular, so that’s why every family has several cocks as well. Normally there is one cock per chicken crew, in Bali, they prefer to have several cocks in one group as they train them up for fights. It’s part of their culture. It creates income for a Balinese family. They also need cocks for their frequent ceremonies. And there are a lot of ceremonies in Bali. There are a lot of ceremonies in Bali, every new moon, full moon, every 210 days, every 6 months and so on and so on. Ceremonies are endless. For specific ceremonies, the Balinese use the blood from the cock who lost the fight to spill around the ceremony to keep away bad spirits. You will learn more about this in one of our guided tours. The cocks can make incredible noise and disturb your sleep, especially if there are several in one group. We will make sure you are well taken care of in the right type or resort, villa or hotel. While most locals on Bali follow the Hindu religion, this is different in the Gilis and in Lombok. The Gili Islands and Lombok are Muslims and therefore quite a few mosques will be present. Again, we will make sure you will be taken care of and will only recommend you to places where peace and a quiet environment is reassured for your maximum relaxation. 4. Inspections ONLY Every hotel/villa/resort which we recommend to our customers has been tested from by our staff first hand. We do not accept any collaboration with any property which we haven’t at least inspected. Only this way we are able to assure 100% top notch quality service and quality products to our customers. We have stayed in 5* resorts which had amazing reviews online and everything looked super clean from the outside, however, when we got there, we had cases happening of discovering bed bugs in our beds (and nobody took care of the problem, they just re-did the room for the next customer without seriously facing the issue), black water coming out of the sinks, terrible food and so on and so forth. We could write books about this, and we actually may one day. 5. Secret Places Bali is the number one tourist destination in Indonesia. We have A LOT of tourists coming, numbers progressing every year. This means, unfortunately, some destinations on the islands aren’t as enjoyable anymore as they used to be. This is where we come in. We will bring you to beautiful, secret and hidden places which some locals even didn’t know existed, and of course neither the average mainstream tour company doesn’t have a clue about (since they either don’t live here and white-label their tours and use illegal drivers). We constantly put the effort in and evolve our trips and tours – so you can have a tourist-free, off the beaten path, exclusively tailormade and enjoyable and relaxing time in Bali, should this be what you are looking for. And of course, if you wish to visit the main points of interests which attract many people, then we will bring you there. Mostly a nice healthy mix of both options can make a great holiday. 6. Liability Sometimes we use third party companies for activities like rafting, ATC and such. This means we only work closely with reliable companies, again, which we know very well, where we tested the activities ourselves beforehand and which can provide liability insurances, in case of an incident. Just in case, it’s always good to be covered. 7. Cruelty-Free Attractions Indonesia is a country where animals, unfortunately, aren’t always treated as well as in the west. Luxury Bali Tours does not support animal cruelty, caging or anything along those lines. Coffee Luwak, for example, is the most expensive coffee in the world, and it comes from Indonesia. The Luwak is an animal which lives around the coffee tree plantations. It comes out at night and nibbles on the ripe coffee cherries, poos it out in the mornings and that gives the coffee a very specific taste. Of course, many people love to see this animal, so most local people came to the glorious conclusion to cage up some of the animals to ‘showcase’ to the tourist. PLEASE DO NOT VISIT OR SUPPORT SUCH FARMS IN ANY CASE We have done our research and have found out about farms which produce Luwak coffee, yes, however, only in smaller portions as the Luwaks won’t be caged up but live free in the wild. Of course, every travel company claims to be the best. And so do we. But how do you know we actually are the best amongst all luxury travel companies? It’ simple. We are the best because we only focus on one country. Focusing on one region only allows us to stay the best throughout all times. 100% of our energy, resources, and focus goes into Luxury Bali Tours. We know every inch of the islands and have the best team on board. We offer the most exclusive experiences, which no other travel company can offer, simply through their lack of connections. Others outsource to mainstream DMCs (destination management companies), we operate ourselves. We do real stuff. We deliver authentic experiences. In one country, spread over a few islands only.Read more
26 Luxury Bali Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- MariZimiBali - Nusa Penida - Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 16, 2019This is second trip we take with this company and we really enjoyed. Nusa Penida was always on our dream list and very nice choice of accommodation. Thank you!!…Read moreLuxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much, glad you enjoyed two trips with us already!
- ClaudioUnique Bali Luxury Style5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2019One of a kind. Name matches reality here for sure. We did thing the trip was very unique and in pure luxury style. our highlight was the VW car!Luxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewGlad to hear! Thank you so much for this great feedback!
- ClaudioBali - Lombok - Gili Air - Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2019What an experience! We do work A LOT at home and wanted something really special what takes our thoughts off work and this holiday certainly did. We loved every…Read moreLuxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewWe are very happy to hear we could provide an unforgettable time. Thank you so much Claudio.
- VaidaUnique Bali Luxury Style5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2019Fantastic! We took 2 tours already with those guys and enjoyed their selection of accommodation & places to show us every time. We didn't need to think about an…Read moreLuxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewGreat to hear! Thank you very much.
- VaidaBali - Nusa Penida - Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 13, 2019We really enjoyed this trip, it was the 2nd tour we took with this company and both times they got everything right. They brought us to unique places and their …Read moreLuxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much, we will pass it on to our awesome guides! They will be so happy to hear this! :)
- JJeromeBali - Nusa Penida - Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 28, 2019Great trip, loved to see both islandsLuxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewThank you!
- LLaraKrommenBali - Lombok - Gili Air - Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 28, 2019Everything was perfect from start to the end.Luxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewThank you, great to hear!
- MMarcelloBali - Lombok - Gili Air - Bali5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 27, 2019Great trip- really good wine as well, accommodation, guides and service was top notch, just what you want being on a luxury trip.Luxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewThat's really great feedback, thank you so much.
- MarkusBeckerFull On Luxury Water Sports Experiences5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 27, 2019Our first experience as scuba divers and we loved it.Luxury Bali Tours commented on this reviewAwesome. We hope you keep diving! :)
Luxury Bali Tours Tours
About Luxury Bali Tours
Luxury Bali Tours video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is a single supplement mandatory?
No, a single supplement is not mandatory on Luxury Bali Tours trips.
Are the tours fully-guided?
All the tours are fully-guided as per the tour itinerary.
Are you able to book airport transfers?
Luxury Bali Tours are able to organise airport transfers for you if you are arriving on the day the tour starts or leaving on the day the tour ends. To organise an airport transfer please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Can you book pre or post accommodation?
Luxury Bali Tours are able to organise pre and post accommodation for their customers. To organise a pre or post trip accommodation please contact our team of Travel Experts for further information.
Are travel documents provided?
Once your booking has been finalised, you will receive the travel documents required for your tour 3 - 4 weeks prior to the tour departing.
Is there a child discount?
Generally, a child discount is applicable however it does depend on the age of the children, please contact our team of Travel Experts to see what discounts are available for you.
Are children allowed to travel on your tours?
Yes, families with children are allowed to travel on all Luxury Bali Tours trips, please contact our team of Travel Experts when booking your tour to see what discounts are applicable for your family.
Is travel insurance mandatory?
Travel insurance is not included in the tour cost however it is mandatory on all Luxury Bali Tours trips so you need to make sure you are adequately covered before travelling. If you have not already purchased insurance, TourRadar has partnered up with World Nomads to provide a hassle-free quote experience for you and more information can found on the following link - http://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance.
I have travelled with Luxury Bali Tours before, is there a past traveller discount?
Generally, a past passenger discount is applicable for customers who travelled with Luxury Bali Tours before. Please, contact our team of Travel Experts for further details.
Are the coaches used on the tour to travel between destinations air-conditioned?
All the private transport used on the tours operated by Luxury Bali Tours are air-conditioned for your comfort.