MS Amadeus Provence
Tour on this Ship
In April 2017 the AMADEUS Provence, the newest premium vessel of the AMADEUS fleet, will start sailing on the French rivers Rhône and Saône.
The AMADEUS Provence is currently being built in the prestigious Dutch shipyard De Hoop.
Cruises with AMADEUS Provence
The AMADEUS Provence will transport you on the river cruise of a lifetime. Don’t miss the breathtaking 8-day cruise “French Savoir Vivre” from/to Lyon and experience world-famous sights such as Pont du Gard, Gorges de l´Ardèche, the nature reserve Camargue und the wine area Beaujolais.
- 8 spacious Suites with comfortable corner sofa, luxurious bathroom and walk-out exterior balcony
- 62 Staterooms with mainly drop-down panoramic windows, luxurious bathrooms and walk-in wardrobes
- Spacious public areas such as the pool deck with swimming pool and Lido-Bar or the outdoor glass-shielded “River Terrace”.
- Popular AMADEUS amenities such as Panorama-Bar with lounge, Amadeus Club, Sun Deck with deck chairs, Fitness Room, Hair Salon and Massage Room
Staterooms / Suites
- A-1 Cabin (17,5 m²/188 ft²) with panoramic window
- Suite (26,4 m²/ 284 ft²) with exterior balcony
- B-1 Cabin (17,5 m²/188 ft²) with panoramic window
- B-4 Cabin (17,5 m²/188 ft²) with panoramic window
- C-1 Cabin (16 m²/172 ft²) with panoramic window
- C-4 Cabin (16 m²/172 ft²) with panoramic window
- Spacious bathroom
- Drop-down panoramic window
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Choice of bed configuration (double or twin bed)
- Flat-screen television
- Individual climate control
- En-suite bathroom with shower/WC
- Hair dryer
- Direct dial telephone
- In-room safe