- Best Travel Experience to Zambia's diverse wildlife and beautiful natural landmarks!
- Lochinvar Safari Lodge and Nahubwe Safari Lodge are two sister tourism management companies under the same management offering superior and world class tourism services.
- Guaranteed Adventure activities to Kafue and Lochinvar National parks and Livingstone;
- Livingstone city, tourist capital centre of Zambia, and Adventure capital of Africa was named after the famous Victorian missionary explorer, Dr David Livingstone, who explored this area extensively, Livingstone Town was established in 1905. As a major European settlement, being close to the Zambezi River crossing over to Southern Rhodesia, the town was made the capital of Northern Rhodesia in 1911. The capital was moved to Lusaka in 1935. .A major event in 2011 was the installation of the town’s first set of traffic lights! - A must to take Tour.
- Livingstone is home to the mighty Victoria Falls. Victoria Falls, a UNESCO-listed waterfall —one of the natural seven wonders and largest falling sheet of water of the world, Victoria Falls is perched on the border of Zimbabwe and Zambia.
- Visit the tourism heart of southern region of Zambia by train.
- Visit Victoria Falls, World Heritage Site and Africa’s “Adventure Capital”
Come and visit the Kafue and Lochinvar National Parks in southern region of in Zambia, Africa with Lochinvar and Nahubwe Safari Lodges (two sister safari management and tour operator companies). You will see plenty brown Kafue Lechwes, cheetahs, leopards, wildebeest,...
Come and visit the Kafue and Lochinvar National Parks in southern region of in Zambia, Africa with Lochinvar and Nahubwe Safari Lodges (two sister safari management and tour operator companies). You will see plenty brown Kafue Lechwes, cheetahs, leopards, wildebeest, hyenas and the big five in the Kafue national park and surrounding game management areas. We are also premier providers of cultural tourism in the area where you will experience real African life style first hand by living/ interacting with local people. - No Wildlife Zambia safari would be complete without a visit to Kafue National Park, one of Africa’s largest parks and especially good for spotting a variety of bird species and wildlife! - A destination for bird lovers, the Lochinvar National Park is home to more than 428 bird species, and although not abundant in the larger mammals, is nonetheless a park of exceptional beauty. - We also provide diversified tours and safari services in Livingstone the tourist capital of Zambia and to the Chobe Region (Chobe National Park) of Botswana at unbeatable budget prices but superior and quality service. -Experience our unique train travel tour from Lusaka the capital capital of Zambia to Livingstone. You will see the beautiful natural scenery on this trip!Read more
Lochinvar Safari Lodge ReviewsWrite a review
Lochinvar Safari Lodge Tours
- 12 Day Zambia Travel Expedition Safari Adventure 12 daysStarts LivingstoneEnds Livingstone$1,950 $1,463-25%
- Kanzwa Package - 3 Night 2 Day Safari Tour To Kafue National Park - Southern Region 2 daysStarts Kafue National ParkEnds Kafue National Park$250 $238-5%
- Lusaka to Livingstone Overland Adventure Safari Tour - 6 Days 6 daysStarts LusakaEnds Livingstone$550 $495-10%
About Lochinvar Safari Lodge
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!