- Authentic Cuban experiences
- Responsible tourism
- English-speaking Cuban Tour Guides
- Unrivalled access to local Cubans
As part of the Locally Sourced Tours group, Locally Sourced Cuba Tours is dedicated to providing you with an authentic and unforgettable Cuba tour experience. We can help you achieve in one adventure what has taken us years – to go inside the country in a deeper, mor...
As part of the Locally Sourced Tours group, Locally Sourced Cuba Tours is dedicated to providing you with an authentic and unforgettable Cuba tour experience. We can help you achieve in one adventure what has taken us years – to go inside the country in a deeper, more personal way. With Locally Sourced Cuba Tours you will have unrivalled access to local people from all walks of life while you experience an island that has so much to offer that sometimes you won’t even know where to begin (that’s what your experienced local Cuban guide is for).Read more
109 Locally Sourced Cuba Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- chequilCuba Group Tour - 8 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 18, 2019This was a great tour! Pablo, our driver, took care of us and was great. Our tour guide, Saul made sure we had a great time.
- AlnoorVivacious Cuba Group Tour - 10 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 13, 2019Perhaps a half day at cenfigous ? And maybe an hour more in Santa Clara to appreciate Che even more so ? Otherwise all good. Alnoor.
Locally Sourced Cuba Tours Tours
About Locally Sourced Cuba Tours
Locally Sourced Cuba Tours video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Locally Sourced Cuba Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can US citizens travel to Cuba Legally?
Locally Sourced Cuba Tours are not experts in U.S. law and the rules around U.S. travel to Cuba appear to have been left purposefully vague. This is their current understanding of the situation regarding travel to Cuba from the U.S.
If you are travelling to Cuba from the U.S, you need to fall under one of the approved categories of travel (regardless of nationality), and independent people-to-people travel is no longer an option. This means that you need to either travel with a licensed US tour operator (Locally Sourced Cuba Tours are not a US based organization) or travel under one of the other approved categories that allows for independent travel to Cuba.
The most popular approved category for independent travel is – ‘Support the Cuban People’. Locally Sourced Cuba Tours design tours to fit this category by fulfilling the following criteria:
- Tours that patronize privately owned small businesses in Cuba
- Itineraries designed to expose you to the local Cuban people and steer funds toward its citizens.
- Opportunities to eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants)
-Tours that stay at Casa Particulares (privately run accommodation)
- Clients who have the opportunity to partake in a full schedule of activities focused on people-to-people interaction and cultural exchange.
You can learn more here –
If clients are to travel to Cuba independently under the approved ‘Support the Cuban People’ category, they would be able to obtain their Cuba Visitor Visa through their airline. The airline would also include the required health insurance as part of their air ticket.
Alternatively, they can pre-purchase your Visa here: