“I've done a lot of travel throughout the world but this was my 1st time travelling as part of a group tour and it was fantastic. Particularly in a place like Cuba where there is so much history to understand, a tour like this is incredibly valuable as you ...“
- Authentic Cuban experiences
- Responsible tourism
- English-speaking Cuban Tour Guides
- Unrivalled access to local Cubans
As part of the Locally Sourced Tours group, Locally Sourced Cuba Tours is dedicated to providing you with an authentic and unforgettable Cuba tour experience. We can help you achieve in one adventure what has taken us years – to go inside the country in a deeper, mor...
As part of the Locally Sourced Tours group, Locally Sourced Cuba Tours is dedicated to providing you with an authentic and unforgettable Cuba tour experience. We can help you achieve in one adventure what has taken us years – to go inside the country in a deeper, more personal way. With Locally Sourced Cuba Tours you will have unrivalled access to local people from all walks of life while you experience an island that has so much to offer that sometimes you won’t even know where to begin (that’s what your experienced local Cuban guide is for).Read more
31 Locally Sourced Cuba Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- Dhammapiya8 Day Cuba Group Tour - Lively Cuba3.5 - GoodWritten on September 14, 2018Would be better comfort and some personal space much appreciated to organise a van instead of a hyundai mpv for 6 pax throughout the tour.Locally Sourced Cuba Tours commented on this reviewHi there, Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of the recent tour you took with us. We really appreciate your honest appraisal of our services. The state owns the vast majority of transportation options in Cuba. While we take the utmost care to select the best transportation for our clients in Cuba, it is ultimately the Cuban governments decision how they distribute the available vehicles and drivers to those requiring them. Our first priority is to ensure that all of our group tours are run with private air-conditioned transportation and there is enough room to comfortably hold our clients, guide, driver and luggage. We will be sharing this feedback with our wider team (including our guides) to ensure the vehicles we use are of a size and quality that is acceptable to our clientele. Viva Cuba! Best regards, The LSC Management Team
Locally Sourced Cuba Tours Tours
About Locally Sourced Cuba Tours
Locally Sourced Cuba Tours video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Can US citizens travel to Cuba Legally?
Locally Sourced Cuba Tours are not experts in U.S. law and the rules around U.S. travel to Cuba appear to have been left purposefully vague. This is their current understanding of the situation regarding travel to Cuba from the U.S.
If you are travelling to Cuba from the U.S, you need to fall under one of the approved categories of travel (regardless of nationality), and independent people-to-people travel is no longer an option. This means that you need to either travel with a licensed US tour operator (Locally Sourced Cuba Tours are not a US based organization) or travel under one of the other approved categories that allows for independent travel to Cuba.
The most popular approved category for independent travel is – ‘Support the Cuban People’. Locally Sourced Cuba Tours design tours to fit this category by fulfilling the following criteria:
- Tours that patronize privately owned small businesses in Cuba
- Itineraries designed to expose you to the local Cuban people and steer funds toward its citizens.
- Opportunities to eat at a Paladares (privately run restaurants)
-Tours that stay at Casa Particulares (privately run accommodation)
- Clients who have the opportunity to partake in a full schedule of activities focused on people-to-people interaction and cultural exchange.
You can learn more here –
If clients are to travel to Cuba independently under the approved ‘Support the Cuban People’ category, they would be able to obtain their Cuba Visitor Visa through their airline. The airline would also include the required health insurance as part of their air ticket.
Alternatively, they can pre-purchase your Visa here: