“I legit did this whole trip for under $700. Found a flight from Houston for a few hundred and then get the VIP treatment from Local Adventures when I arrived. Was a great experience all around. I'll be down again next time I need to get out of the city. Ch...“
- Off the Beaten Path
- Certified Guides
- Small Group
- Cultural Travel
- Bucket-list experiences
LocalAdventures offers travel expeditions throughout Latin America ranging from high altitude trekking to exploring the cenotes of Riviera Maya. Every guided tour we provide is given by a local expert who is passionate about creating an unforgettable experience for y...
LocalAdventures offers travel expeditions throughout Latin America ranging from high altitude trekking to exploring the cenotes of Riviera Maya. Every guided tour we provide is given by a local expert who is passionate about creating an unforgettable experience for you. Our tours are crafted to be inclusive of all your needs – accommodations, driving, food, and gear are included in each experience.Read more
20 LocalAdventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- NWNinaMayan Ruin & Cenote Tour1.5 - Rather poorWritten on September 11, 2018This "tour" was ridiculously overpriced for what it actually included. It was not a "group tour" and it was certainly not 5 days. It was 3 completely separate d…Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewWe are really sorry to hear this. This is an unacceptable level of service from our guides and Antonio has been let go from the company. Sorry again for the experience that you had. We will be contacting you directly to discuss some options to make this right.
- BMBrentTrek Salkantay to Machu Picchu4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 5, 2018This was an absolutely brilliant trip. Everything was so will orchestrated. The highlight was Edgar though - he understood exactly how to provide us the right i…Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewBest guide ever?!?! We love to hear words like that! Thank you so much, we will make sure to pass this on to Edgar.
- CCoreyTrek Salkantay to Machu Picchu5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 29, 2018What an incredible experience! I recently returned from the Salkantay Trek and I couldn't have asked for a better expereince. The team leading the group were ex…Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewThanks Corey! We hope to see you again on your next adventure.
- JJackieTrek Salkantay to Machu Picchu5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 10, 2018Wow! LocalAdventures you really went above and beyond. Thanks so much for the best trip of my life!LocalAdventures commented on this reviewThat's awesome to hear! We aim to please ;)
- SSamSaireTrek Salkantay to Machu Picchu5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 8, 2018Spectacular scenery all along this bucket list adventure! The LocalAdventures team was thorough in every way.... from the expert guides, to the meals prepared b…Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewAh shucks, you're making us blush ;) You are very welcome.
- ALAllisonDiscover Oaxaca Tour + Mezcal Distillery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 5, 2018This tour was absolutely my favorite tour I've ever taken. The included activities were so much fun and it was a great combination of outdoor activities paired …Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewAllison, Thank you so much for the kind words. We love hearing feedback like this. See you again soon!
- RRachelSTrek Salkantay to Machu Picchu4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 2, 2018This was a once in a lifetime experience! The itenrary was great and we were well taken care of the entire trek. I the quality of food that was prepared for us …Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewThanks, Rachel! We are glad you enjoyed the Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu. It really is an unforgettable experience.
- CCynthiaClimb Pico de Orizaba (Combo Package)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 15, 2018I was impressed with the level of organization of Local Adventures and Mountain Experience. When you arrive at the camp in Tlachichuca you eat delicious food an…Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewThanks for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next summit!
- DDrewClimb Pico de Orizaba (Combo Package)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 10, 2018Thank you, Daniel. You really went the extra mile(pun intended) to show your expertise and make everyone feel safe and comfortable. Great Experience!LocalAdventures commented on this reviewI get it the "extra mile". haha. Glad you enjoyed your experience. See you on your next adventure!
- WWillHike Nevado de Colima Volcano (3 Day Weekend)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 5, 2018I legit did this whole trip for under $700. Found a flight from Houston for a few hundred and then get the VIP treatment from Local Adventures when I arrived. W…Read moreLocalAdventures commented on this reviewHope to see you again real soon. Cheers!
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!