“Overall a vary good tour. Our first tour guide combined in one sentence English and Spanish that made it hard to understand. It is better to make one statement in one language then repeat in the other language. Our hotel in Puno did not have an elevator. ...“
- Crafting magnificent experiences in Peru
- Offering innovative and enriching journeys
- History, nature, gastronomy & adventure
- Experienced staff and dynamic team
In 1956, LimaTours set forth on an exciting adventure of sharing with the world the wonders of Peru. Today, our team of local experts operates groups and private tours throughout the country, always holding on to our founders' legacy: Crafting magnificent experiences...
In 1956, LimaTours set forth on an exciting adventure of sharing with the world the wonders of Peru. Today, our team of local experts operates groups and private tours throughout the country, always holding on to our founders' legacy: Crafting magnificent experiences in Peru, one guest at a time. Our catalogue of programmes includes one-of-a-kind activities for the modern traveller as well as cultural, gastronomic and adventure journeys. Our experienced staff and presence near Peru's main sights guarantee an outstanding and worry-free trip.Read more
62 LimaTours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- MBMurrayThe Heart of the Empire4.0 - GoodWritten on March 7, 2020Tour was well done. We were well taken care of.LimaTours commented on this reviewDear Murray, thank you for your comment. We are glad that you had a good time during your visit and learned more about the local culture.
- RHRichardDiscovering Cusco5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 29, 2020Well planned, excellent representatives, tour guides, and hotels. Only problem was the scheduling on the day visiting Machu Picchu: we didn't get back to the h…Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Richard, thank you very much for your comment. We are glad that you enjoyed Machu Picchu. We take into account your observations about the schedules, and we are sorry to hear they were too late for your flight the next day. Thanks again for your review. LimaTours Team.
- VNVickieInca Treasures5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 21, 2020The tour really surpasses my expectations. The hotels were well selected and the tour guides were knowledgeable and super friendly. The transportation logistic…Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Vickie, thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed these days in Peru and learned more about the local history and traditions. We hope you come back soon!
- JMJaneBest of Peru4.0 - GoodWritten on December 4, 2019Really enjoyed our tour! A couple things to note though; our guide we had for Cusco and Sacred Valley spoke both English and Spanish in one sentence. It would h…Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Jane, thank you very much for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed this trip and we take into account your appreciations to keep improving our services. It was our pleasure to organize this trip for you and we hope you come back soon!
- JBJessicaThe Heart of the Empire5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 2, 2019This was an absolutely amazing tour! Everything was beautiful, the guides so nice and helpful and VERY well organized!LimaTours commented on this reviewDear Jessica, we are glad to hear the you had a great time during the tour! It was our pleasure to share the culture and traditions of the Incas with you. We hope to see you soon again!
- BTBronwenPuno & Titicaca Islands4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 8, 2019Really great tour, saw a lot, guide was very lively and informativeLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Brownen, Thank you very much for your review about the Puno & Titicaca Islands Tour. We are glad that you enjoyed this journey in the impressive lake and islands full of culture and history. We hope you come back soon.
- JMJaneAndean World4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 18, 2019I would highly recommend this tour company. They were always there on time and ready for the next adventure. They kept the groups moving and on time as well. I …Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Jane, thank you for your comment. We are glad that you could enjoy your time in Peru and we are sorry for the problems with the airline. It was our pleasure to organize your tours in Peru and show you the best of our country. We hope you come back soon! LimaTours Team
- RBRoxciBest of Peru4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 18, 2019The first 2 hotels included were amazing but the one in Aguas Calientes (Flowers) was not great, not the same level as the first 2 by far. The tour guides were …Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Roxci, Thank you for your review and kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your time in Cusco and Lima! We are proud of our team of guides who are always willing to go the extra mile for our guests. We hope to have you back soon!
- Gastronomy in Lima
- Machu Picchu
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!