“This was an amazing tour we had a great time and all of the tour guides were amazing. The food was great throughout the whole tour. Only downside was the accommodations in Cusco we stayed at the Hilton garden inn and while the hotel is a great hotel with ...“
- Crafting magnificent experiences in Peru
- Offering innovative and enriching journeys
- History, nature, gastronomy & adventure
- Experienced staff and dynamic team
“Crafting magnificent experiences in Peru, one guest at a time” has been LimaTours’ motto ever since its foundation in 1956. Offering innovative and enriching journeys while taking care of every detail when designing and managing your clients’ trips is something Lim...
“Crafting magnificent experiences in Peru, one guest at a time” has been LimaTours’ motto ever since its foundation in 1956. Offering innovative and enriching journeys while taking care of every detail when designing and managing your clients’ trips is something LimaTours prides itself on; warm hospitality and attention to detail are some of the trademarks that have led to successful operations and leadership position. Our innovative experiences include history, nature, gastronomy, our own adventure operations team and much more!Read more
5 LimaTours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- ABest of Peru5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 3, 2018It was too good having the tour guides to explain all to us it made it very interesting
- DSDavidInca Journey5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 28, 2018My wife and myself had a fantastic tour through tour radar with Lima tours.Everything was so well organised from the accommodation,transfers,flights,meals,sight…Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear David, We are glad to hear you had a fantastic time in Peru with your wife! Our biggest satisfaction is sharing the wonders of our country with the world and we aim to do it taking care of every detail so you only have to worry about having a good time. Thanks for trusting in us and we hope to see you again! LimaTours Team
- ALAnhthuyDiscovering Cusco4.0 - GoodWritten on September 27, 2018Very impressed with how the tour was organized. All details are well taken care of and confirmed with us. Although with different tour guide each day, they all …Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewThank you for your comment, Anhthuy. We are pleased you enjoyed your trip to Peru! We will gladly share your message with our team. Hope you can come back soon!
- FSFarenPeruvian Gastro Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 29, 2018This was an amazing tour we had a great time and all of the tour guides were amazing. The food was great throughout the whole tour. Only downside was the accom…Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewThank you for your comment Faren, we are very glad you have a great time in Peru! We will consider your recommendation on the hotel. Hope you can visit us again soon!
- SEsiokInca Journey3.5 - GoodWritten on August 6, 2018We arrived at machu piccu train station at 9am n was received n walked to Peru sightseeing office . We waited there for one hour and then joined the bus queue t…Read moreLimaTours commented on this reviewDear Siok, We are deeply sorry about the bad impression you received regarding the long bus queues in Machu Picchu. During these months there is a lot of tourist affluence due to the high season, and being the only access route to the citadel (apart from the Inca Trail) long lines are formed at peak times. Also, when taking a shared service tour, passengers usually have to wait a bit longer before taking the bus, so that other passengers from different train frequencies join the group. We will reiterate indications to our field staff to provide timely information regarding the high tourist influx we have during these months, so that passengers take the necessary arrangements in their visit. We appreciate your comments, which always help us improve. If you have any other suggestion, please let us know. Best regards, LimaTours
- Gastronomy in Lima
- Machu Picchu
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!