“Love travelling with LBW. Croatia was my 2nd trip with these guys... and luckily my 2nd time have Matty as a guide! After travelling Thailand in 2015 having Matty as a guide I was thrilled to see he would also be taking the Croatia trip. Always friendly, ...“
Life Before Work Travel Guides
- Worry-free Travel
- Like-minded Travellers
- Unique, Authentic Experiences
- Perfect Adventure / Chill Balance
We believe that travel is not a reward for working, but the most valuable and impactful form of education for life. We aren’t just a travel company; we were built to introduce you to the rest of the world. LBW Travel is about more than just going on a trip. We conne...
We believe that travel is not a reward for working, but the most valuable and impactful form of education for life. We aren’t just a travel company; we were built to introduce you to the rest of the world. LBW Travel is about more than just going on a trip. We connect you with people and offer experiences that will change the way you view the world. Travel reminds us what is truly important: family, friendship, love, exploration and adventure. We understand how much you can grow when you step out of your comfort zone. We don’t just create the opportunity for travellers to discover a new way of life; we practice what we preach. We've turned our lifestyle into a business that lets us share our passion for travel with the people who join us on our adventures. It goes without saying that we love what we do, and we want to to be passionate about the path you choose. Currently, LBW shows travellers seeking adventures a new way of life on fun and flexible tours in 11 different countries. We are continually growing and evolving to offer you action-packed experiences with great value in the most incredible places across the globe. After all, sharing this beautiful world with you isn’t just our passion—it’s our job. Join us on a tour and discover what ‘Life Before Work’ is all about.Read more
785 Life Before Work Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- StephYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 29, 2019Just came back of Yachtlife Croatia and had the TIME OF MY LIFELife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewWe are SO STOKED to hear this! Round 2 next year?
- NLNicolleYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 27, 2019Yachtlife Croatia is where it’s at!! And what better way to do it with Matty Moore. What an incredible tour. Filled with 3 course meals, 5 * accommodation on a …Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewNicolle, you have put THE BIGGEST smile on all of our faces. Thank you so much for your kind words and 5* review. You're absolutely correct, Matty is an incredible person with the best heart and we are super lucky to say he's a huge part of the LBW family. We would love to adventure with you again one day - until then, keep exploring and stay happy. Team LBW :)
- JJenniferSelingerYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2019Matty is a one of a kind gem with the biggest heart. I’m not much for these big trips but Matty made it extra special! His love and light filled the boat and…Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Jennifer! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review and share your amazing photos! It looks like you had the time of your life in Croatia. Your positive words about our boy Matty Moore have filled our hearts. You are absolutely right, he definitely deserves the tour guide of the year award. We can't wait to watch him grow from strength to strength in the Philippines. We hope to see you join us again for another adventure, where to next? Team LBW :)
- JJoshYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2019The trip was amazing matty is the best guide it's the second tour I've dont with him and I cant wait to do more tours with him, we went to some amazing places h…Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Josh! Sounds like you had an awesome time adventuring across Croatia with Matty as your guide. We're stoked to hear YL round 2 was just as good as round 1 and we can't wait for you to join us again - Team LBW :)
- KristinYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2019Matty was an amazing tour guide! He always made sure everyone was having a great time and was very knowledgeable about all the islands we visited :)Life Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Kristin! Thank you for your 5* review and Matty Moore loving! He is a fantastic guide and huge asset to the LBW family. We hope to see you on another Life Before Work tour in the future -Team LBW :)
- BBrendanSteegYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2019Couldn’t have imagined a better tour guide. Matty Moore is the real deal. Amazing guy!Life Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Brendan! Thank you so much for your 5* review. We're stoked to see you had an amazing time on board YachtLife this summer with Matty as your guide. Big congratulations to you for winning #LegendOfTheWeek - what an achievement. Team LBW :)
- MMcKennaYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2019Matty is beyond incredible and so passionate about what he does. You can’t help but smile and laugh with him. He’s always going out of his way to make sure ever…Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey McKenna! Thank you for the 5* review and Matty Moore loving, isn't he just the best? We're so pleased to see he looked after you well and made sure your time in Croatia was as epic as it could be. We hope to see you on another LBW trip soon! Team LBW :)
- TTommyThompsonYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2019Great tour. Great guy. Had an amazing timeLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Tommy! Thank you for your 5* review. We're stoked to hear you had an amazing time - Team LBW :)
- CourtneyYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 24, 2019Love travelling with LBW. Croatia was my 2nd trip with these guys... and luckily my 2nd time have Matty as a guide! After travelling Thailand in 2015 having Ma…Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewCourtney you have put the BIGGEST smile on all of our faces. Thank you so much for the awesome review and LBW loving. We are stoked to hear Matty made such an impact on both of your tours with us. We look forward to you joining us once again for the trip of a lifetime - Team LBW :)
- KenzieYachtLife Croatia - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 24, 2019Matty Moore works his butt off always and even when things don't go right he makes sure you still have the best time ever. He's so great I'm going with him agai…Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Kenzie! Thank you for your 5* review. Matty really does work his butt off to make sure everyone has the time of their lives on tour...looks like you had just that on Week 3 YL. We can't wait for you to join us again for another epic adventure, where to next? Team LBW :)
Life Before Work Travel Tours
About Life Before Work Travel
Life Before Work Travel videos
- Vietnam Explorer || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- Treasures of Thailand: An Epic 40 Day Thailand Backpacking Tour for 18-30s
- ThaiVenture: A Thailand Adventure Backpacking Tour
- Blissful Bali || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- YACHTLIFE 2015 | Official Mediterranean Aftermovie (Turkey & Greece)
- Show more...
- YachtLife Croatia 2017 After movie || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- IslandLife 2017 | Official Aftermovie
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
- TourRadar presents Island Hopping in Thailand
- Bali Backpacking Group Trips With Life Before Work Travel
- Peru Discovery || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- Costa Rica Intro || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- Yacht Life 2018 Aftermovie || Croatia Sailing Trip
Life Before Work Travel Guides
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age…"
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to…"
- "One of my fondest Brazilian travel memories would have to be my road trip up the coast of Bahia, in the…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Life Before Work Travel Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Where will I be staying during my tour?
Life Before Work has picked out the best hostels, hotels, guesthouses and home-stays in each location, all with either AC or a fan provided for your comfort.
How much spending money will I need?
Your daily required spending money will vary depending on the location of your tour, but here are some examples of what we recommend for the tours as the very minimum required each day for food and necessities*:
Thailand - $40/day
Europe - €50/day
Bali - $40/day
Vietnam - $30/day
*Please note that these prices are based on minimums for your everyday food and necessities; if you wish to partake in lots of extra, optional activities, do lots of shopping, or buy rounds of drinks for your new travel friends at the bar, then we recommend increasing your daily spending budget accordingly.
What kind of luggage should I bring?
You are welcome to bring any kind of luggage you want that suits your travel needs. However please keep in mind that some of the accommodation on the tours may require a little walking to get to, so many travellers prefer backpacks for that reason.
Can I join a tour late or leave early?
Yes, you can join a tour late or leave early if you wish. However, you will also be responsible for any additional transportation costs of joining a tour late or leaving early to get to your destination.
What's the weather like?
In Thailand, May through October is their summer months and you can expect hot and humid weather with the occasional rain shower. The winter months are drier and a bit cooler.
In Bali, the wet season is between October and April and the dry season is between May and September. The climate is tropical so you will see showers from time to time.
Central and Southern Vietnam have high temperatures all year-round, remaining dry and sunny throughout the north monsoon season of October to April, with heavy rains occurring only in the south monsoon season of May to September. Northern Vietnam has a cooler climate year-round, with cloudy periods and light run throughout the north monsoon season (October- April) and heavy rain throughout the south monsoon season (May – September).
Croatia offers a warm climate year-round; the coastal region, in particular, offers a more Mediterranean climate. The wet and cooler time falls during the months of January to February, while the hottest time of the year, falling between the months of July and August. The average temperature during these months is around 28 degrees celsius allowing you to soak up all the sun you want.
Do I need to get travel insurance to enjoy the tour?
Yes, travel insurance is needed when you choose to do any of the tours by Life Before Work! We recommend World Nomads as just one of the many companies you are able to get insurance from, to receive a quote please click on the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
What is the average group size on your tours?
The group sizes vary drastically depending on the tour, but typically averages between 8-15 people on each of the tours.
What if I am a solo traveller?
If you are travelling solo, that is not a problem at all. You will be either roomed with someone of the same gender, or with the group in a dormitory room (depending on the tour). If you would prefer the privacy of your own room this can be arranged for an additional fee at the time of booking by contacting our customer support team.
Are we able to meet fellow travellers before a tour departs?
Life Before Work Travel has Facebook pages available for all of their tours, where you can connect to fellow travellers. However, generally, you will meet the group when you arrive at the starting hotel. You will receive all the information you need two weeks prior to your tour's departure.
Why do the prices of some tours vary by date?
The reason that some tours are priced higher than others at particular points of the year is due to increased costs during this time. This is predominantly a factor in tours that run through mid-December, into mid-January, as high season charges apply. All increased costs (if any) are factored into the prices shown when you click 'Check Availability' on the tours.