“This tour has a great mix of partying and adventuring. You can definitely take advantage of the party scene at night or chill back and enjoy the beach and activities during the day. Or both if you can handle it. The trip had great activities however i wish...“
Life Before Work Travel Guides
- Unique Experiences & Activities
- Best Tour Guides in the Industry
- 18-30s Only
- Activities, Transportation & Accommodation Included
Specializing in group travel for 20 somethings, LBW offers the best backpacking trips through Southeast Asia, Yacht Life Europe and more! Offering affordable pricing high quality tours, we have what it takes to get you on your next adventure - faster. Whether you com...
Specializing in group travel for 20 somethings, LBW offers the best backpacking trips through Southeast Asia, Yacht Life Europe and more! Offering affordable pricing high quality tours, we have what it takes to get you on your next adventure - faster. Whether you come as a solo traveller, or with a travel companion, everyone leaves as part of our LBW family. We currently operate in Thailand, Bali, Vietnam, the Philippines, Yacht Life Croatia, Turkey and Greece, and more. Step out of your comfort zone today, and see what putting your Life before Work is all about.Read more
914 Life Before Work Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- KKyleMcCardleFull Moon Intro5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 9, 2020Great experience. Our tour guides Sam kaewsuksai and kristyn moseman made the trip great. Would forsure come back again!
- CCharlottePhilippines Islands West - 10 Day Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 1, 2020I had the most amazing time traveling around the Philippines with LBW! We had the best tour guides. The places we visited were incredible and absolutely beautif…Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Charlotte! Thank you so much for leaving this review! We are thrilled our tour guides could give you an amazing experience. The Philippines could sure is a magical place! - Team LBW :)
- KKevenPhilippines Islands West - 10 Day Tour2.0 - Rather poorWritten on March 1, 2020Beautiful places , organization and planning ahead for the trip needs work!
- DDeclanJenkinsPhilippines Islands West - 10 Day Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2020Great tour, visit some incredible places and even better scenery! Would recommend doing the tour!Life Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Declan! Thank you for your review! We are thrilled to hear our guests are enjoying the Philippines tour! It really is a special place! We look forward to seeing you on another tour again soon! - Team LBW :)
- HHunterLinssenPhilippines Islands West - 10 Day Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2020This tour has a great mix of partying and adventuring. You can definitely take advantage of the party scene at night or chill back and enjoy the beach and activ…Read moreLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Hunter! Thanks so much for your detailed response! We really appreciate hearing all the feedback. We are stoked you had the perfect mix of party and chill on this tour and you enjoyed all the activities we had to offer! We love to hear reviews like this so we can look into improving each tour in the future. So glad that Matty, Jet, and Vlad gave you such a great atmosphere on tour! Where to next?! - Team LBW :)
- SScottPhilippines Islands East - 11 days, 4 Locations5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2020Everything went smooth and was a blast!Life Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Scott, thanks for you're review! We are so happy to hear you had a blast and it was smooth sailing! Thanks for joining us on an epic adventure! - Team LBW :)
- ChasePhilippines Islands East - 11 days, 4 Locations5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2020This has been an absolutely amazing experience. I love the Philippines!Life Before Work Travel commented on this reviewThis is what we love to hear, Chase! Our guides in the Philippines really have shown what this beautiful country has to offer! Thanks for joining us on tour and we hope to see you on another adventure again! - Team LBW :)
- ChasePhilippines Islands West - 10 Day Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2020Had an absolute blast! Best trip I've ever takenLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewThis is so amazing to hear Chase! Thank you for your feedback! Where to next?! - Team LBW :)
- TannerPhilippines Islands East - 11 days, 4 Locations5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2020Another great tour with LBW. This trip gave an eye opening look at how people live in the Philippines and created many incredible memories.Life Before Work Travel commented on this reviewHey Tanner! Thank you for joining us yet again on another LBW tour! :D We are stoked you loved the Philippines and that you really got to see the culture and how the locals live. Thanks for your review! - Team LBW :)
- FFrankieSoltPhilippines Islands West - 10 Day Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 26, 2020Had a great time, would recommendLife Before Work Travel commented on this reviewThank you so much for your 5-star review! We look forward to another LBW adventure with you! - Team LBW :)
About Life Before Work Travel
Life Before Work Travel videos
- Vietnam Explorer || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- Treasures of Thailand: An Epic 40 Day Thailand Backpacking Tour for 18-30s
- ThaiVenture: A Thailand Adventure Backpacking Tour
- Blissful Bali || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- YACHTLIFE 2015 | Official Mediterranean Aftermovie (Turkey & Greece)
- Show more...
- YachtLife Croatia 2017 After movie || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- IslandLife 2017 | Official Aftermovie
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
- TourRadar presents Island Hopping in Thailand
- Bali Backpacking Group Trips With Life Before Work Travel
- Peru Discovery || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- Costa Rica Intro || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- Yacht Life 2018 Aftermovie || Croatia Sailing Trip
Life Before Work Travel Guides
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age…"
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to…"
- "One of my fondest Brazilian travel memories would have to be my road trip up the coast of Bahia, in the…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Where will I be staying during my tour?
Life Before Work has picked out the best hostels, hotels, guesthouses and home-stays in each location, all with either AC or a fan provided for your comfort.
How much spending money will I need?
Your daily required spending money will vary depending on the location of your tour, but here are some examples of what we recommend for the tours as the very minimum required each day for food and necessities*:
Thailand - $40/day
Europe - €50/day
Bali - $40/day
Vietnam - $30/day
*Please note that these prices are based on minimums for your everyday food and necessities; if you wish to partake in lots of extra, optional activities, do lots of shopping, or buy rounds of drinks for your new travel friends at the bar, then we recommend increasing your daily spending budget accordingly.
What kind of luggage should I bring?
You are welcome to bring any kind of luggage you want that suits your travel needs. However please keep in mind that some of the accommodation on the tours may require a little walking to get to, so many travellers prefer backpacks for that reason.
Can I join a tour late or leave early?
Yes, you can join a tour late or leave early if you wish. However, you will also be responsible for any additional transportation costs of joining a tour late or leaving early to get to your destination.
What's the weather like?
In Thailand, May through October is their summer months and you can expect hot and humid weather with the occasional rain shower. The winter months are drier and a bit cooler.
In Bali, the wet season is between October and April and the dry season is between May and September. The climate is tropical so you will see showers from time to time.
Central and Southern Vietnam have high temperatures all year-round, remaining dry and sunny throughout the north monsoon season of October to April, with heavy rains occurring only in the south monsoon season of May to September. Northern Vietnam has a cooler climate year-round, with cloudy periods and light run throughout the north monsoon season (October- April) and heavy rain throughout the south monsoon season (May – September).
Croatia offers a warm climate year-round; the coastal region, in particular, offers a more Mediterranean climate. The wet and cooler time falls during the months of January to February, while the hottest time of the year, falling between the months of July and August. The average temperature during these months is around 28 degrees celsius allowing you to soak up all the sun you want.
Do I need to get travel insurance to enjoy the tour?
Yes, travel insurance is needed when you choose to do any of the tours by Life Before Work! We recommend World Nomads as just one of the many companies you are able to get insurance from, to receive a quote please click on the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
What is the average group size on your tours?
The group sizes vary drastically depending on the tour, but typically averages between 8-15 people on each of the tours.
What if I am a solo traveller?
If you are travelling solo, that is not a problem at all. You will be either roomed with someone of the same gender, or with the group in a dormitory room (depending on the tour). If you would prefer the privacy of your own room this can be arranged for an additional fee at the time of booking by contacting our customer support team.
Are we able to meet fellow travellers before a tour departs?
Life Before Work Travel has Facebook pages available for all of their tours, where you can connect to fellow travellers. However, generally, you will meet the group when you arrive at the starting hotel. You will receive all the information you need two weeks prior to your tour's departure.
Why do the prices of some tours vary by date?
The reason that some tours are priced higher than others at particular points of the year is due to increased costs during this time. This is predominantly a factor in tours that run through mid-December, into mid-January, as high season charges apply. All increased costs (if any) are factored into the prices shown when you click 'Check Availability' on the tours.