“Such an amazing trip. Packed with many great adventures and we went to spots that I would never know to go to or find on my own. Everything was very organized form day one, accommodations exceeded my expectations. The tour guides were awesome, always up fo...“
Life Before Work Travel Guides
- Worry-free Travel
- Like-minded Travellers
- Unique, Authentic Experiences
- Perfect Adventure / Chill Balance
We believe that travel is not a reward for working, but the most valuable and impactful form of education for life. We aren’t just a travel company; we were built to introduce you to the rest of the world. LBW Travel is about more than just going on a trip. We conne...
We believe that travel is not a reward for working, but the most valuable and impactful form of education for life. We aren’t just a travel company; we were built to introduce you to the rest of the world. LBW Travel is about more than just going on a trip. We connect you with people and offer experiences that will change the way you view the world. Travel reminds us what is truly important: family, friendship, love, exploration and adventure. We understand how much you can grow when you step out of your comfort zone. We don’t just create the opportunity for travellers to discover a new way of life; we practice what we preach. We've turned our lifestyle into a business that lets us share our passion for travel with the people who join us on our adventures. It goes without saying that we love what we do, and we want to to be passionate about the path you choose. Currently, LBW shows travellers seeking adventures a new way of life on fun and flexible tours in 11 different countries. We are continually growing and evolving to offer you action-packed experiences with great value in the most incredible places across the globe. After all, sharing this beautiful world with you isn’t just our passion—it’s our job. Join us on a tour and discover what ‘Life Before Work’ is all about.Read more
866 Life Before Work Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- CurtisFull Moon Party Intro Tour - 11 day Thailand Travels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020Awesome trip to Thailand! L B Dubs!!!!!
- JennaFull Moon Party Intro Tour - 11 day Thailand Travels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020LBW with Sam and Bruce was amazing! The best tour guides ever!! They created the best experience and made it so much fun. A trip I will never forget.
- CCChadFull Moon Party Intro Tour - 11 day Thailand Travels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020Lots of fun and high energy guides
- RebeccaFull Moon Party Intro Tour - 11 day Thailand Travels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020Bruce and Sam were amazing!! Definitely would recommend to anybody
- LLauraKolosThaiventure - 18 day backpacking trip to Thailand5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020The Thaiventure tour is definitely recommended! We had a fun trip & learned a lot. Bruce and Sam made the experience even better
- BBryanFull Moon Party Intro Tour - 11 day Thailand Travels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020It was very interesting .. really glad I was there to be able to experience something like it..
- HaydenFull Moon Party Intro Tour - 11 day Thailand Travels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020Excellent action packed trip with great tour guides. Couldn't have had a better group of people!
- JeremyFull Moon Party Intro Tour - 11 day Thailand Travels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2020Character building and enlightening. 10/10 would make questionable life choices in the far east again.
Life Before Work Travel Tours
About Life Before Work Travel
Life Before Work Travel videos
- Vietnam Explorer || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- Treasures of Thailand: An Epic 40 Day Thailand Backpacking Tour for 18-30s
- ThaiVenture: A Thailand Adventure Backpacking Tour
- Blissful Bali || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- YACHTLIFE 2015 | Official Mediterranean Aftermovie (Turkey & Greece)
- Show more...
- YachtLife Croatia 2017 After movie || LIFE BEFORE WORK TRAVEL
- IslandLife 2017 | Official Aftermovie
- TourRadar presents Bali's Beaches & Islands
- TourRadar presents Tegallalang Rice Terrace
- TourRadar presents Chiang Mai
- TourRadar presents Island Hopping in Thailand
- Bali Backpacking Group Trips With Life Before Work Travel
- Peru Discovery || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- Costa Rica Intro || LIFE BEFORE WORK
- Yacht Life 2018 Aftermovie || Croatia Sailing Trip
Life Before Work Travel Guides
- "When I first got the idea in my head to start travelling, Southeast Asia just made sense. At the age…"
- "Two years ago I made a decision that changed my life in a way I never expected. I decided I wanted to…"
- "One of my fondest Brazilian travel memories would have to be my road trip up the coast of Bahia, in the…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Where will I be staying during my tour?
Life Before Work has picked out the best hostels, hotels, guesthouses and home-stays in each location, all with either AC or a fan provided for your comfort.
How much spending money will I need?
Your daily required spending money will vary depending on the location of your tour, but here are some examples of what we recommend for the tours as the very minimum required each day for food and necessities*:
Thailand - $40/day
Europe - €50/day
Bali - $40/day
Vietnam - $30/day
*Please note that these prices are based on minimums for your everyday food and necessities; if you wish to partake in lots of extra, optional activities, do lots of shopping, or buy rounds of drinks for your new travel friends at the bar, then we recommend increasing your daily spending budget accordingly.
What kind of luggage should I bring?
You are welcome to bring any kind of luggage you want that suits your travel needs. However please keep in mind that some of the accommodation on the tours may require a little walking to get to, so many travellers prefer backpacks for that reason.
Can I join a tour late or leave early?
Yes, you can join a tour late or leave early if you wish. However, you will also be responsible for any additional transportation costs of joining a tour late or leaving early to get to your destination.
What's the weather like?
In Thailand, May through October is their summer months and you can expect hot and humid weather with the occasional rain shower. The winter months are drier and a bit cooler.
In Bali, the wet season is between October and April and the dry season is between May and September. The climate is tropical so you will see showers from time to time.
Central and Southern Vietnam have high temperatures all year-round, remaining dry and sunny throughout the north monsoon season of October to April, with heavy rains occurring only in the south monsoon season of May to September. Northern Vietnam has a cooler climate year-round, with cloudy periods and light run throughout the north monsoon season (October- April) and heavy rain throughout the south monsoon season (May – September).
Croatia offers a warm climate year-round; the coastal region, in particular, offers a more Mediterranean climate. The wet and cooler time falls during the months of January to February, while the hottest time of the year, falling between the months of July and August. The average temperature during these months is around 28 degrees celsius allowing you to soak up all the sun you want.
Do I need to get travel insurance to enjoy the tour?
Yes, travel insurance is needed when you choose to do any of the tours by Life Before Work! We recommend World Nomads as just one of the many companies you are able to get insurance from, to receive a quote please click on the following link - https://www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance
What is the average group size on your tours?
The group sizes vary drastically depending on the tour, but typically averages between 8-15 people on each of the tours.
What if I am a solo traveller?
If you are travelling solo, that is not a problem at all. You will be either roomed with someone of the same gender, or with the group in a dormitory room (depending on the tour). If you would prefer the privacy of your own room this can be arranged for an additional fee at the time of booking by contacting our customer support team.
Are we able to meet fellow travellers before a tour departs?
Life Before Work Travel has Facebook pages available for all of their tours, where you can connect to fellow travellers. However, generally, you will meet the group when you arrive at the starting hotel. You will receive all the information you need two weeks prior to your tour's departure.
Why do the prices of some tours vary by date?
The reason that some tours are priced higher than others at particular points of the year is due to increased costs during this time. This is predominantly a factor in tours that run through mid-December, into mid-January, as high season charges apply. All increased costs (if any) are factored into the prices shown when you click 'Check Availability' on the tours.