“We had the most unbelievable week with Koda Sail in Croatia! Chris and the crew are absolute legends and the Casanova is such a beautiful, luxurious boat.. the only way to sail Croatia. It was the perfect mix of relax and party. The people on board were...“
Awards & Recognitions
Koda Sail Guides
- Croatia Sailing Tours for Young Professional Travellers
- Dedicated team of experienced travellers
- Perfect mix of both styles, budget and luxury
- 'Turn off and relax' and let us take care of the rest!
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at K...
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at Koda Sail. Our goal is for you to 'turn off' and relax. Let us take care of the rest. We know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where the nightlife is, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all! And if we haven't, we have the local knowledge to find out for you. This is our passion. This is what we love to do. If you also are passionate about travel, then you need to get on board and join us at Koda Sail for your next adventure!Read more
241 Koda Sail Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- LLaurenDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 11, 2017I had no idea what to expect... It was my first time traveling to Europe as well as my first time doing a guided tour on a boat. Chris and the crew took care of…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Lauren. You were such fun to have on tour with us this Summer. Please come back and bring that big contagious smile with you again!!
- LlukeDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 7, 2017Sunshine, crystal clear water, great tunes, amazing vibes plus new friends and family!!! The fiancee and I keep looking back at photos and can't believe how com…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the review Luke! We loved having you and Kim on board with us this Summer. So many laughs with such a fun group. We enjoyed your epic flips from the sun deck also!! Come back and do it all again soon :)
- KKevinDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 6, 2017Unbelievable! Seriously unbelievable! Chris has created something seriously awesome with this tour. The boat is perfect, the crew are perfect, the optional ac…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Kevin! We'd love to have you back again, so make it happen!!!
- MMinaDalmatian Voyager4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 5, 2017Great trip, great guide, great times!!!!!Koda Sail commented on this review...and Great review :) Thanks Mina!
- BblakeDalmatian Voyager4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 5, 2017sick trip, very good tours advice and food!
- MDMichaelDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 4, 2017Best experience hands down. A great mix of touring, boat life, night life and partying! Our guide Chris was amazing. So knowledgeable and honestly a great perso…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Michael. It was so much fun having you and your crew on board with us this Summer. Keep spreading the love in NYC and get back over here again soon!
- KLKristinaDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 4, 2017… life time for me. I knew that this trip was going to be amazing, but Koda Sail made it even that much more memorable. The second we stepped on th…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the amazing review Kristina! We loved having you and your girls on board with us and are looking forward to seeing you all return again soon :)
- MMichaelDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 4, 2017After spending a week with the crew on Koda Sail I have to say.... wow what an experience! By far the most fun I ha…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the great review Michael. It was a pleasure to host you and have you on board with us for the week. The Koda Crew want to see you back again with us!
- AAdeleDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 4, 2017We had the most unbelievable week with Koda Sail in Croatia! Chris and the crew are absolute legends and the Casano…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Adele :) We loved having you and Hayden on board with us. Lots of laughs and great friendships made on this week. Lovely to meet you both and look forward to seeing some reunion trips in the future :)
- MMitchDalmatian Voyager5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 4, 2017Trip far exceeded my expectations. Amazing guide, boat and staff!Koda Sail commented on this reviewLegend! Thanks Mitch. Was great having you and the boys on tour with us :)
Koda Sail Tours
- Dalmatian Voyager 8 daysStarts SplitEnds Split$1,603 $1,308-18%
- Northern Explorer 8 daysStarts DubrovnikEnds Split$1,603 $1,308-18%
About Koda Sail
Koda Sail videos
- Runaway with Koda Sail
- #GETONBOARD the FriendShip!
- Croatia Sailing - Koda Sail
- This is KODA SAIL
- It's time to reward yourself
- Show more...
- This is Croatia. This is Koda Sail
Awards & Recognitions
Koda Sail Guides
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 60,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 20,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Koda Sail Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are the boats like?
Our A+ Category boats are newly built, with spacious
air-conditioned cabins and private en-suites, so there’s
no sharing between 8 cabins like the lesser class boats
of the competition.
Enjoy the large sun deck and dining area. There’s plenty
of room to take in the sun, relax on deck or chill by the
bar. Get on board today!
Are there power sockets on the boat?
Yes. They are European sockets (2 hole prongs), so you
will need to bring an international conversion adapter
to use your electronics.
How many hours a day will we be cruising?
Not including our daily swim stops, we cruise the seas for
approx 3-4hrs each day.
Where do we dock?
We dock in the main port, close to all the action. A short
walk in with your Koda Sail Rep to get an orientation
tour of the city when we dock will get you familiar with
all that you need to know for your time on the land. We
are quite often docked up next to some super yachts so
it’s a good chance to do some celeb spotting when in
What happens if I get seasick or we get bad weather?
Very rarely does anyone get seasick on these tours, as
we do not encounter many rough seas. If the seas are
too rough on any given day, our Captain plans out an
alternate route to avoid them.
If you do usually get seasick, we recommend you get
yourself some seasick or ginger tablets before you get
on board. We also recommend purchasing a set of
those seasick pressure point wrist-bands if you’re really
What if I cant swim very well?
Life jackets are available on all our boats and there will
be plenty of other activities to keep you busy. Or, if you
prefer, you can stick to lounging around, soaking up the
rays on deck!
Can you cater to dietary requirements on board?
Having our very own personal chef means we can
cater to special dietary requirements.
Are there extra excursions on offer?
Yes, for those that want to get even more out of your
week on the seas, we have some fun optional local
excursions on offer. Ranging from white water rafting
to a leisurely bike ride around the National park. The
costs for these are not included in your tour cost & are
payable to your Koda Sail Rep during the tour.
How much free time will I get on my tour?
How much free time is up to you, it’s your vacation! If
you want things to do, then your Koda Sail rep is there
offer insights to the towns we visit, organize your land
excursions or nights out with the group.
There are plenty of opportunities each day for you to
swim in the sea or chill on the sun deck. In the evenings
you have the option to join your new friends out on the
land or have the night to yourself for a quiet night in.
Whatever you want to get out of your vacation, we are
here to help make it happen.
How many passengers are on the boat?
On average there are generally between 20-30
passengers per tour group