“Everyone else has said it. Chris has got this down to a fine art. His passion for making people happy is what drives a brilliant sail week. It’s perfect for the young professional demographic. Lots of activities, food is good, the locations you stop at are...“
Awards & Recognitions
Koda Sail Guides
- Croatia Sailing, Turkey Sailing and Maldives Island Hopping Tours for Young Professional Travellers
- Dedicated team of experienced travellers
- Perfect mix of both styles, budget and luxury
- 'Turn off and relax' and let us take care of the rest!
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at K...
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at Koda Sail. Our goal is for you to 'turn off' and relax. Let us take care of the rest. We know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where the nightlife is, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all! And if we haven't, we have the local knowledge to find out for you. This is our passion. This is what we love to do. If you also are passionate about travel, then you need to get on board and join us at Koda Sail for your next adventure!Read more
568 Koda Sail Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- DDanielAdcockDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 29, 2019Best tour ever! Made friends for life. Chris was amazing he made every feel welcome and made the whole trip fun and everything so organised. Would recommend it…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Dan :) We're glad you enjoyed your time on tour with us. Hope to catch you on another tour with us soon!
- AAudreyDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 28, 2019Amazing trip. It’s effortless. Do as much or as little as you want. I can’t wait to do the Maldives with this company next year. Chris was made to do this.Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for sharing your review Audrey :) Looking forward to having you join us in the Maldives next year!
- JJosephHayesDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 28, 2019From the moment we met Chris on the first morning of our week long cruise we knew it was going to be one of the best weeks of our lives. From the delicious meal…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Joesph, it's really appreciated :) Happy to hear you enjoyed your time on tour with us. Hope to catch you on another tour with us in Turkey or the Maldives!
- MMarkDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 28, 2019Everyone else has said it. Chris has got this down to a fine art. His passion for making people happy is what drives a brilliant sail week. It’s perfect for the…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the review Mark :) Nice to hear you enjoyed your tour with Chris. Hope to catch you on another tour with us soon!
- EEmmasavageDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2019Chris is THE BEST! The tour was amazing and we couldn’t recommend higher. Chris goes above and beyond and is so respectful of the locals and their culture while…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewNo, you're the BEST Emma!! Was a delight having you and Brad join us this past Summer and can't wait to have both your big smiles join us again on another tour with us soon!
- SSergeyDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2019Great tour. Very well planned and organized!Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Sergey. Happy to hear you enjoyed your time on tour with us :)
- EEllenDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2019The most incredible vacation we’ve ever been on! Every detail was thought through in advance!Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Ellen :) Hope to catch you on another tour with us soon!
- AArunbrahmaniyDalmatian Voyager - Split to Split4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2019Probably one of the best week I’ve ever had overseas. Absolutely loved it, hands down to Mr Koda Chris for making this trip unforgettableKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Arun :) Happy to hear you enjoyed your time on tour with us. Looking forward to having you on another tour with us soon!
- AMaldives Island Hopper5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2019This is the trip of a lifetime that I would recommend to almost anyone who loves the sun, adventure the sea and a heap of fun! I could not imagine exploring the…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Tiana! We're so happy you enjoyed your time on our new tour in the Maldives. We're very proud of this one! Hope to catch you and your big smile on another tour with us soon!
About Koda Sail
Koda Sail videos
- Runaway with Koda Sail
- #GETONBOARD the FriendShip!
- Croatia Sailing - Koda Sail
- This is KODA SAIL
- It's time to reward yourself
- Show more...
- This is Croatia. This is Koda Sail
- Turquoise Delight - Turkey Sailing
- Maldives Island Hopper
Awards & Recognitions
Koda Sail Guides
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Koda Sail Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are the boats like?
Our A+ Category boats are newly built, with spacious
air-conditioned cabins and private en-suites, so there’s
no sharing between 8 cabins like the lesser class boats
of the competition.
Enjoy the large sun deck and dining area. There’s plenty
of room to take in the sun, relax on deck or chill by the
bar. Get on board today!
Are there power sockets on the boat?
Yes. They are European sockets (2 hole prongs), so you
will need to bring an international conversion adapter
to use your electronics.
How many hours a day will we be cruising?
Not including our daily swim stops, we cruise the seas for
approx 3-4hrs each day.
Where do we dock?
We dock in the main port, close to all the action. A short
walk in with your Koda Sail Rep to get an orientation
tour of the city when we dock will get you familiar with
all that you need to know for your time on the land. We
are quite often docked up next to some super yachts so
it’s a good chance to do some celeb spotting when in
What happens if I get seasick or we get bad weather?
Very rarely does anyone get seasick on these tours, as
we do not encounter many rough seas. If the seas are
too rough on any given day, our Captain plans out an
alternate route to avoid them.
If you do usually get seasick, we recommend you get
yourself some seasick or ginger tablets before you get
on board. We also recommend purchasing a set of
those seasick pressure point wrist-bands if you’re really
What if I cant swim very well?
Life jackets are available on all our boats and there will
be plenty of other activities to keep you busy. Or, if you
prefer, you can stick to lounging around, soaking up the
rays on deck!
Can you cater to dietary requirements on board?
Having our very own personal chef means we can
cater to special dietary requirements.
Are there extra excursions on offer?
Yes, for those that want to get even more out of your
week on the seas, we have some fun optional local
excursions on offer. Ranging from white water rafting
to a leisurely bike ride around the National park. The
costs for these are not included in your tour cost & are
payable to your Koda Sail Rep during the tour.
How much free time will I get on my tour?
How much free time is up to you, it’s your vacation! If
you want things to do, then your Koda Sail rep is there
offer insights to the towns we visit, organize your land
excursions or nights out with the group.
There are plenty of opportunities each day for you to
swim in the sea or chill on the sun deck. In the evenings
you have the option to join your new friends out on the
land or have the night to yourself for a quiet night in.
Whatever you want to get out of your vacation, we are
here to help make it happen.
How many passengers are on the boat?
On average there are generally between 20-30
passengers per tour group