“Amazing tour. I had a fantastic week on the Casanova with Chris and the Koda Sail crew. Made some amazing friends and saw beautiful places. The food with really good and plentiful, accommodation was top-notch (hello ensuites and air-conditioning) and the a...“
Awards & Recognitions
Koda Sail Guides
- Croatia Sailing Tours for Young Professional Travellers
- Dedicated team of experienced travellers
- Perfect mix of both styles, budget and luxury
- 'Turn off and relax' and let us take care of the rest!
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at K...
The best thing about travel is the people you meet along the way, and sharing new experiences with others from all around the world. Being there to help other travellers get the most out of every day and enhance their travel experience is what we love most here at Koda Sail. Our goal is for you to 'turn off' and relax. Let us take care of the rest. We know the best places to eat, the 'must dos' in each town, where the nightlife is, where you can buy local treats, whatever you're wanting to know or do, we've done it all! And if we haven't, we have the local knowledge to find out for you. This is our passion. This is what we love to do. If you also are passionate about travel, then you need to get on board and join us at Koda Sail for your next adventure!Read more
422 Koda Sail Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- StevieDalmatian Voyager - Depart Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 29, 2018Exceeded my expectations!! Great trip with an even better guide!
- LaïtaDalmatian Voyager - Depart Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2018Chris is a lot if fun and at the same time is responsible and looks out for his clients. He has lots of patience for stupid questions. He is always enthusiasti…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Laita :) It was a pleasure to have you and your big smile on board with us all week. So happy to hear you had a great time with us
- RafiDalmatian Voyager - Depart Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2018Woke up every morning like it was another day in heaven
- JonathanDalmatian Voyager - Depart Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 18, 2018We had an awesome time and met some great people. Chris our tour guide, the boat and crew were spot on. Would highly recommend to the young professional looking…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the great review Jonathan. It was a pleasure having you both on tour with us. We hope you enjoyed the rest of your time in Europe :)
- SSteveDalmatian Voyager - Depart Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 6, 2018The best tour all thanks to Chris. From the itinerary to meeting life long friends. The food and the accommodation exceeded expectations. You could chill out or…Read moreKoda Sail commented on this reviewCheers for the review Steve, great to hear you had a fun time on tour with us. Pack the bags and lets do it all again next Summer!
- AAndrewFaircloughDalmatian Voyager - Depart Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 6, 2018Chris was an awesome guide! The whole tour exceeded my expectaions but Chris definitely made the tour, what a legend!!Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Andrew! Great to hear you guys had such a fun time on tour with us. Bring back the gang and let's do it again!
- KKymberleyWeirDalmatian Voyager - Depart Split5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 5, 2018Awesome trip, great itinerary and Chris was a great guide! Very accommodating and full of knowledge!Koda Sail commented on this reviewThanks for the review Kymberley :)
Koda Sail Tours
About Koda Sail
Koda Sail videos
- Runaway with Koda Sail
- #GETONBOARD the FriendShip!
- Croatia Sailing - Koda Sail
- This is KODA SAIL
- It's time to reward yourself
- Show more...
- This is Croatia. This is Koda Sail
Awards & Recognitions
Koda Sail Guides
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. Before…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Koda Sail Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are the boats like?
Our A+ Category boats are newly built, with spacious
air-conditioned cabins and private en-suites, so there’s
no sharing between 8 cabins like the lesser class boats
of the competition.
Enjoy the large sun deck and dining area. There’s plenty
of room to take in the sun, relax on deck or chill by the
bar. Get on board today!
Are there power sockets on the boat?
Yes. They are European sockets (2 hole prongs), so you
will need to bring an international conversion adapter
to use your electronics.
How many hours a day will we be cruising?
Not including our daily swim stops, we cruise the seas for
approx 3-4hrs each day.
Where do we dock?
We dock in the main port, close to all the action. A short
walk in with your Koda Sail Rep to get an orientation
tour of the city when we dock will get you familiar with
all that you need to know for your time on the land. We
are quite often docked up next to some super yachts so
it’s a good chance to do some celeb spotting when in
What happens if I get seasick or we get bad weather?
Very rarely does anyone get seasick on these tours, as
we do not encounter many rough seas. If the seas are
too rough on any given day, our Captain plans out an
alternate route to avoid them.
If you do usually get seasick, we recommend you get
yourself some seasick or ginger tablets before you get
on board. We also recommend purchasing a set of
those seasick pressure point wrist-bands if you’re really
What if I cant swim very well?
Life jackets are available on all our boats and there will
be plenty of other activities to keep you busy. Or, if you
prefer, you can stick to lounging around, soaking up the
rays on deck!
Can you cater to dietary requirements on board?
Having our very own personal chef means we can
cater to special dietary requirements.
Are there extra excursions on offer?
Yes, for those that want to get even more out of your
week on the seas, we have some fun optional local
excursions on offer. Ranging from white water rafting
to a leisurely bike ride around the National park. The
costs for these are not included in your tour cost & are
payable to your Koda Sail Rep during the tour.
How much free time will I get on my tour?
How much free time is up to you, it’s your vacation! If
you want things to do, then your Koda Sail rep is there
offer insights to the towns we visit, organize your land
excursions or nights out with the group.
There are plenty of opportunities each day for you to
swim in the sea or chill on the sun deck. In the evenings
you have the option to join your new friends out on the
land or have the night to yourself for a quiet night in.
Whatever you want to get out of your vacation, we are
here to help make it happen.
How many passengers are on the boat?
On average there are generally between 20-30
passengers per tour group