“We had a great time on the tour and are so glad we chose the 7 day, basically the same as the 5 day but with extra days to Bruny Island and to Port Arthur. We tossed up between this and another tour operator that was similar but included breakfast. After m...“
- All departures guaranteed, all year round
- Tasmania's most awarded youth tour operator
- Self catered tours allow guests to choose their own menu
- The only Tasmania tours made for backpackers, by backpackers
Jump Tours was established in 2007 with one van and a vision of creating an affordable way for backpackers and budget travellers to see Tasmania. At the time there were no cheap and cheerful Tasmania tour options. Our Tasmania tours changed everything! We believe Tas...
Jump Tours was established in 2007 with one van and a vision of creating an affordable way for backpackers and budget travellers to see Tasmania. At the time there were no cheap and cheerful Tasmania tour options. Our Tasmania tours changed everything! We believe Tasmania is the most beautiful place in the world and we want to make your tour unforgettable. We're proud to have the best value multi day tours in Tassie, that's why Tassie rocks when you roll with us! Jump has been awarded Best Tour/Activity in Tasmania at the TNT Magazine Golden Backpack Awards four times – 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2017. These are the only Australia wide tourism awards decided by backpackers. July 2013 brought triumph at the Telstra Australian Business Awards with the award for Tasmanian Micro Business of the Year. In 2016 Jump Tours officially became Tasmania’s best tour company, winning gold in the Tour & Transport Operators Category of the 2016 Tasmanian Tourism Awards. In 2018 the Adventure Tourism Awards replaced the Golden Backpack Awards and Jump again won the Best Tour/Activity in Tasmania category.Read more
7 Jump Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- AllisterLap of Tassie 5 Days/ 4 Nights (depart Hobart)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 30, 2020Was a fantastic tour. Meg’s rocks and Chris has a fantastic knowledge of the attractions Great format with a relaxed atmosphere The walks we’re fantastic and ex…Read moreJump Tours commented on this reviewThanks Allister, it was a pleasure having you on board! I've passed your comments on about our wonderful guides Meg and Chris :-) All the best!
- GGeorgeRandalBest of Tasmania 7 Days/ 6 Nights (depart Hobart)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 10, 2020We had a great time on the tour and are so glad we chose the 7 day, basically the same as the 5 day but with extra days to Bruny Island and to Port Arthur. We t…Read more
- MMarieFarrellEast Coast Adventure 2 Days/ 1 Night (depart Launceston)1.0 - BadWritten on December 24, 2019I booked this tour of Tasmania to celebrate ten years cancer free! I was really excited because a friend said she had done a tour with them years ago and liked …Read moreJump Tours commented on this reviewMarie For the benefit of other guests reading this review, I'd like to clarify the exact facts in this matter. Firstly, you did not book the tour you have reviewed, nor did you book it through Tourradar. You booked an East Coast PLUS 2.5 Day/ Tour departing from Hobart. It was booked on 28 October 2019 at 10:23am, using our website booking system, Respax, for a departure date of 18 December 2019. The pickup location is marked clearly on: -The tour website: https://jumptours.com.au/east-coast-tour/ - The online booking page used by you, which appears when the BOOK NOW button is pressed on the above website. It is impossible to pay for the tour without first viewing the pickup point. - The on screen confirmation displayed after making your payment - The confirmation email sent automatically after every booking. You called us shortly after booking to confirm the pickup location (you acknowledged this in an email). We advised you to go to the Redline Transit Centre at 230 Liverpool Street Hobart at 2:45pm on 18 December. You then emailed us the day before departure as is normal to confirm the booking. We gave you the same information regarding departure information as previously provided. On the day of departure you again emailed to say you did not know where the pickup point was. Our General Manager kindly offered to drive personally to your hotel and drive you directly to the pickup point, an offer that was declined. Instead you demanded a refund - under the booking terms no refund is payable for a cancellation made within 48 hours of departure. You made your request at 7:49am on the day of departure. Cancellation terms are there for a reason - we must book and pay for transfers, accommodation and activities included in your tour before your trip begins and we must pay those costs whether you join the tour or cancel at the last minute. We have endured every threat imaginable from you. You have demanded money, threatened us with police, legal and consumer affairs actions, lodged a chargeback request with your bank, and written 2 terrible reviews on Tripadvisor (one removed due to personal insults), 2 on Google, 1 on Facebook and 1 on Tour Radar. We are a small business, providing an excellent service to thousands of happy customers over the years. I have no problem with fair criticism but when you've blamed your own shortcomings on us and personally insulted my staff, I have a real problem with that. I'll leave it at that, I wish you the all the best and a happy 2020.
- IImoCarruthersLap of Tassie 5 Days/ 4 Nights (depart Hobart)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 26, 2019One of the best experience of my life! Loved every second of it. Couldn’t have asked for a better trip or better tour guide! Would 100% jump on this tour again!
Jump Tours Tours
About Jump Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Jump Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!