“Overall for a budget tour, this was a great tour. The tour guides were very knowledgeable. The accommodation was clean and spacious. The included meals were delicious. My only criticism is that there was not enough free time in Cinque Terre considering how...“
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
- 100% Italian company
- Budget trips with great value for money
- Discovery combined with fun and relax!
- Learn about local customs while traveling
#1 Tour operator for 18-39's students, backpackers and travelers on a budget in Italy. Italy on a Budget tours is an Italian leading travel company based in Florence founded in 2013 with epic trips in Italy designed for young, budget-minded travelers aged between 18 ...
#1 Tour operator for 18-39's students, backpackers and travelers on a budget in Italy. Italy on a Budget tours is an Italian leading travel company based in Florence founded in 2013 with epic trips in Italy designed for young, budget-minded travelers aged between 18 to 39 something. Day tours, city breaks and holidays in the major Italian destinations such as Florence, Tuscany, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Rome, Venice, Amalfi coast, Sicily and lots more. This is not a typical big-bus tour company! Small groups, local team, and personal freedom to follow the whim of the moment are the order of the day, every day. Are we everyone's cup of tea? Maybe not! The primary means of transportation of most of our trips are local transport including trains. Trains are the fastest way to cross long distances, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and arrive right into the city centre. Please note that you'll have to carry your own luggage on and off the train, so make sure it doesn’t exceed in weight and size. Be prepared to walk a lot as we believe that there is no better way to explore a new city than on foot. We are not a bus tour company and we do not shepherd the groups from one place to the other. Flexibility, a good mix of free time and organized activities with our team are part of our company and philosophy. Your tour leaders and the composition of your group may change in certain days as the groups are small and we want to make sure you can meet as many new fellow travellers as possible.Read more
200 Italy on a Budget Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AGAshleyRome City Break - 3 Days/2 Nights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 25, 2019It was a lot of fun! I definitely would go again.
- BHBillyFlorence City Break - 3 Days/2 Nights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 25, 2019Great tour guide (Mano) keeps the group entertained and time seemed to fly by really quickly
- AMamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights4.5 - ExcellentWritten on December 6, 2019Had great time! Great local suggestions and was always efficient. Positano and Florence were amazing, free time was perfect
- AMamma Mia! - 13 Days/12 Nights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 6, 2019The highlight of the trip: Tuscany&Chianti region
- AAmalfi Coast from Rome for 18-39's5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 6, 2019Emma is so enthusiastic and careful. Love her as our group lead. It has been a wonderful trip, thank you for making it a memorable experience!Italy on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewThank you for leaving your feedback, it's much appreciated! We are stoked to hear you had a great time with Emma, hope to see you soon for another memorable experience!
- RaulBuongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6 Nights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 30, 2019nice experience. Emma was a good guide.
- CSCristinaThe Best of Tuscany - 4Days/3Nights4.0 - GoodWritten on November 12, 2019The tour was very good and gave me the great opportunity to know more about Florence and the Toscany region. The tour guide was also very good and he was really…Read moreItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewHi Christina, Thank you for your positive review and for appreciating the destinations, itinerary & passion of our team. We value our customers' opinion and any feedback you can provide us is very welcomed. On the other hand, we are taken aback about the last part of your comment. As a tour company, we offer day tours for those who are looking for activities in the destinations & holiday packages for those who are not keen on planning their own holiday and prefer to leave it in our expert hands. I honestly think it's not fair to make such a cost breakdown as I would like to point out Tourradar's and our services that you are not taking into consideration. A holiday package is not just a composition of individual tours, but it's a composition of activities & services that you get all together. Hence, it cannot be calculated the way you did. I remember very well your booking and as you may remember as well, Tourradar and our staff have been contacting you since September to keep you posted on your original booking, which was for another tour, not guaranteed yet. There was a back & forth of email exchanges during this time in order to find you a good solution that provides you a great trip. We offered assistance before & whilst the tour plus we sent you all the travel information together with a customized program dedicated to our clients. I'm sure you forgot to consider our office & Tourradar's teamwork. Also, for future references, the rates you mention are not correct, from the single-day tour cost to the price of the room, as you failed to realize you were booked into a female-only room (more expensive) and you didn't even consider Tourradar's commission. Considering that your particular tour was composed of a smaller group, it's even harder to calculate a profit. In conclusion, I would not regret the booking through a renowned platform with a reliable operator but in the future, I may consider that behind a product there are other less evident costs that are not often obvious. All in all, I just thought it was important to get this little remark cleared up and since your overall experience with us was great, we look forward to hosting you again on one of our several tours, maybe the Amalfi Coast :-) Kind regards, Italy on a Budget tours team
- DavidAmalfi Coast from Rome for 18-39's4.0 - GoodWritten on October 21, 2019The itinerary is relative easy and not strenuous. I enjoy it especially the walking up and down the narrow alleys of Pompeii, Sorrento, Amalifi and Positano. Po…Read moreItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewCiao David, thanks for sharing your feedback and your beautiful photos. We loved hearing about your experience and we are happy you had a great time! If you're planning another trip to Italy, we are just a message away!
Italy on a Budget Tours Tours
About Italy on a Budget Tours
Italy on a Budget Tours videos
- Amalfi coast trip
- Let's learn how to cook Italian food!
- Q&A: Italy on a Budget
- PISA & CINQUE TERRE day trip
- The Taste of Tuscany
- Show more...
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- The Grape Escape winery tour
- Tuscany Experience day touur
- Italy on a Budget
- The Palio of Siena with Italy on a Budget tours
- 7D BUONGIORNO ITALIA
- Mamma Mia! 13 day tour of Italy
- Best of Tuscany with Italy on a Budget tours
- Frequently asked questions
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!