“It's a great tour if you like full days and seeing as much as possible in a short time. All the guides were excellent! Very friendly and knowledgeable. All the accommodations were in great locations. Could easily walk everywhere (which you do tons of on th...“
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
- 100% Italian company
- Budget trips with great value for money
- Discovery combined with fun and relax!
- Learn about local customs while traveling
#1 TOUR OPERATOR FOR 18-39'S STUDENTS, BACKPACKERS AND TRAVELERS ON A BUDGET IN ITALY. Italy on a Budget tours is an Italian leading travel company based in Florence founded in 2013 with epic trips in Italy designed for young, budget-minded travelers aged between18 ...
#1 TOUR OPERATOR FOR 18-39'S STUDENTS, BACKPACKERS AND TRAVELERS ON A BUDGET IN ITALY. Italy on a Budget tours is an Italian leading travel company based in Florence founded in 2013 with epic trips in Italy designed for young, budget-minded travelers aged between18 to 39 something. Day tours, city breaks and holidays in the major Italian destinations such as Florence, Tuscany, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Rome, Venice, Amalfi coast, Sicily and lots more. This is not a typical big-bus tour company! Small groups, local team, and personal freedom to follow the whim of the moment are the order of the day, every day. Are we everyone's cup of tea? Maybe not! >The primary means of transportation of most of our trips are local transport including trains. Trains are the fastest way to cross long distances, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and arrive right into the city centre. Please note that you'll have to carry your own luggage on and off the train, so make sure it doesn’t exceed in weight and size. >Be prepared to walk a lot as we believe that there is no better way to explore a new city than on foot. >We are not a bus tour company and we do not shepherd the groups from one place to the other.Flexibility, good mix of free time and organised activities with our team are part of our company and philosophy. > Your tour leaders and the composition of your group may change in certain days as the groups are small and we want to make sure you can meet as many new fellow travellers as possible.Read more
139 Italy on a Budget Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- JWJarrodAmalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 15, 2018Had a great experience, the guide was very friendly and looked after the group well. Saw many things over the 4 days and it was not too rushed.
- JennaAmalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's3.0 - AverageWritten on September 27, 2018Ticked off must see and do things in an efficient manner. Communication could have been improved upon. Accommodation was rubbish with terribly rude staff.Italy on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewHi Jenna, thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on our Amalfi Coast tour. We are happy to hear that you liked the itinerary and the structure of the tour however there are a few things that we would like to understand more. Considering that reviews make the customers trust a local business more, give reliability and professionalism to a company and most of the customers are referred to us by the opinion of other existing customers, we would like to make clear a few points. I see that your overall opinion is average mainly due to the accommodation and meals. For what concerns meals, I personally think that this section should not even be present in our reviews since we clearly mention that they are not included in none of our packages. I understand that this is not the case for all the operators, however you also have the possibility to select N/A. Why your opinion on something not included and not expected from a package should affect the tour value? Regarding the accommodation, for our Amalfi coast tour we make clear to underline the fact that we stay in cabins in a campsite located at 10 minutes walk from the centre of Sorrento. It's a camping village with great facilities such as a private beach, a pool, a great restaurant with a view and more. Off course the accommodation is basic but we personally don't consider it rubbish at all for a budget accommodation on the Amalfi Coast. I would like to inform you that for who is not keen on staying at campsite villages and prefers more comforts we offer the same tour package in a 3 stars Hotel at a different costs. I am sorry if you did not have a good experience with the campsite staff and you felt they were rude with you, however my only doubt regards the fact that you wanted to book for another person in that campsite that you judge as rubbish. All this does not make sense to me. Our tour leaders have informed us that you met some friends who were staying in Capri Island and you left the tour the first day to join them. You did not take part to any activities, to any orientation walk, to any meal and you did not even stay at the campsite and you did not return with the group back to Rome. It's a bit frustrating when you give 100% of yourself in something and then you are judged by who did not even try it. Last but not least, you mention that communication could have been improved upon. I see that there are no messanges in the chat box of Tour Radar. I don't know if you are aware that we send to our guests also one first email with the tour program, accommodation details, photos and other important travel info. One week before the tour start, we send another email with a reminder of meeting point and meeting time, what to bring with you, our estimate of a daily budget and our optional activities suggested. You also receive another automatic email from our system that invites you to check the tour info and to ask any question you may have. All these emails have been sent also to you with no reply from your side. In order to improve our services and communication with our future customers, it means a lot to me to know the further info that you may need beforehand. I would appreciate if you could reach me out through email to discuss about it. Thank you again for your opinion and we hope you will be able to join us again in the future as we have several types of tour for all tastes and needs.
- JOJanelleThe Best Of Tuscany - 4d/3n ( April - Oct )4.0 - GoodWritten on September 11, 2018Florentina (from Naples) was also great! Very knowledgeable.
- LJLizAmalfi Coast Tour From Rome For 18 -39's5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 4, 2018It was a fantastic tour in a beautiful country. Luis did a brilliant job as our tour guide!
Italy on a Budget Tours Tours
About Italy on a Budget Tours
Italy on a Budget Tours videos
- Amalfi coast trip
- Let's learn how to cook Italian food!
- Q&A: Italy on a Budget
- PISA & CINQUE TERRE day trip
- The Taste of Tuscany
- Show more...
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- The Grape Escape winery tour
- Tuscany Experience day touur
- Italy on a Budget
- The Palio of Siena with Italy on a Budget tours
- 7D BUONGIORNO ITALIA
- Mamma Mia! 13 day tour of Italy
- Best of Tuscany with Italy on a Budget tours
- Frequently asked questions
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!