“Paula our guide was fantastic. She had a great attitude and was very informative, welcoming and generous. I enjoyed the tour very much, it was a group of 5 so I found the tour group to be very chill. I would most likely tour with this company again when I ...“
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
- 100% Italian company
- Budget trips with great value for money
- Discovery combined with fun and relax!
- Learn about local customs while traveling
#1 Tour operator for 18-39's students, backpackers and travelers on a budget in Italy. Italy on a Budget tours is an Italian leading travel company based in Florence founded in 2013 with epic trips in Italy designed for young, budget-minded travelers aged between 18 ...
#1 Tour operator for 18-39's students, backpackers and travelers on a budget in Italy. Italy on a Budget tours is an Italian leading travel company based in Florence founded in 2013 with epic trips in Italy designed for young, budget-minded travelers aged between 18 to 39 something. Day tours, city breaks and holidays in the major Italian destinations such as Florence, Tuscany, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Rome, Venice, Amalfi coast, Sicily and lots more. This is not a typical big-bus tour company! Small groups, local team, and personal freedom to follow the whim of the moment are the order of the day, every day. Are we everyone's cup of tea? Maybe not! The primary means of transportation of most of our trips are local transport including trains. Trains are the fastest way to cross long distances, allowing you to avoid traffic jams and arrive right into the city centre. Please note that you'll have to carry your own luggage on and off the train, so make sure it doesn’t exceed in weight and size. Be prepared to walk a lot as we believe that there is no better way to explore a new city than on foot. We are not a bus tour company and we do not shepherd the groups from one place to the other. Flexibility, a good mix of free time and organized activities with our team are part of our company and philosophy. Your tour leaders and the composition of your group may change in certain days as the groups are small and we want to make sure you can meet as many new fellow travellers as possible.Read more
164 Italy on a Budget Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 3 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- CHAEYUNAmalfi Coast from Rome for 18-39's4.0 - GoodWritten on October 14, 2019Cdfvvhhjjdsssdfcfvvvv
- GraceTHE BEST OF TUSCANY - 4D/3N ( April - Oct )4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 9, 2019Fantastic itinerary and customer service. I would recommend this company to anyone travelling in Northern Italy. Although I had different guides throughout the …Read more
- AdamAmalfi Coast from Rome for 18-39's2.0 - Rather poorWritten on September 24, 2019this was not italy on a 'Budget', we had to pay extras for anything and although it was 'optional', if you didn't do the extras you were basically split from th…Read moreItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Adam, thanks for taking the time to leave your review and feedback. We are sorry to hear that the tour was not completely up to your expectations and I would like to take this opportunity to clarify some aspects that you point out. As said on our company profile, we are a tour company that targets towards budget minded & independent travelers as the tours are always a combination of free time and organized activities with our team. The reason why we offer the optional activities & services is because we offer basic packages to allow everyone to visit the country without spending a fortune, especially the tight pockets & budget travellers but at the same time we allow the ones who actually can efford to spend more to add value to their experience with extra services. These are totally optional and up to people's budget. Flexibility, choice and budget are part of our company and philosophy. In your comment unfortunately you don't take in consideration that the Amalfi coast is one of the most expensive Italian destination but we offer 2 type of accommodation depending on people's budget. A basic Italian style camping village based in cabins and a 3 star Hotel in Sorrento for those who are looking for more comfort and have more budget to spend. If you're not a camping person, I'm sure this second one could have been a great solution for you. We appreciate though that you liked the itinerary and we are happy that we succeded in our aim to show you as much as possible and give you the knowledge and instruments to come back again and focus your holidays in what you liked the most. At the end it is still a guided tour and we have a schedule to respect in order to fit so much in only 4 days. Regarding the guide not being very helpful, we don't have enough information to understand who your guide was. We kindly invite you to contact us directly with further clarification on this. Anyway, It's important to say that you are all welcome to ask the guides questions if you wish to know more. In a group of people you always find people who are interested in learning more and some other who care less but the guides are always available to provide more info & suggestions to the hungry minds. Again we are sorry you did not enjoy your time with us and we still hope to see you again. Team Italy on a Budget tours
- AnilAmalfi Coast from Rome for 18-39's3.0 - AverageWritten on September 2, 2019Rooms at Camp fortunata were lacking even a basic fan which is terrible especially in Summer.Italy on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Anil, it is said to read that you are evaluating the entire experience negative just on the base of the accommodation which is a budget solution in one of the most expensive Italian area and at the end you are only spending the night there while you are out touring the entire day. It is a camping solution and a budget tour for budget travellers and if you were looking for more comfort, we also offer the tour in hotel obviously at a different price. I am sorry you are not mentioning anything about the guide or the areas visited or the whole experience.
- The Best of Tuscany - 4Days/3Nights4.5 - ExcellentWritten on August 25, 2019Loved every minute! Lots of activities with great people and friendly guides.
Italy on a Budget Tours Tours
About Italy on a Budget Tours
Italy on a Budget Tours videos
- Amalfi coast trip
- Let's learn how to cook Italian food!
- Q&A: Italy on a Budget
- PISA & CINQUE TERRE day trip
- The Taste of Tuscany
- Show more...
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- The Grape Escape winery tour
- Tuscany Experience day touur
- Italy on a Budget
- The Palio of Siena with Italy on a Budget tours
- 7D BUONGIORNO ITALIA
- Mamma Mia! 13 day tour of Italy
- Best of Tuscany with Italy on a Budget tours
- Frequently asked questions
- TourRadar presents The Sorrento Peninsula
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!