“It was a good trip all together. It covers a lot in a short span of time. The day trip to pisa and cinque terre was fun. Venice was a short day, basically exploring it by yourself. Also it would have been good if the group size were indicated at the beginn...“
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
- 100% Italian company
- Budget trips with great value for money
- Discovery combined with fun and relax!
- Learn about local customs while traveling
Italy on a Budget tours is a travel company based in Florence and specialized in the youth travel 18-35's market. We have been operating since 2007 when the owner Irene Chimenti after a 2 year experience of guiding around Europe, where she discovered her passion of ...
Italy on a Budget tours is a travel company based in Florence and specialized in the youth travel 18-35's market. We have been operating since 2007 when the owner Irene Chimenti after a 2 year experience of guiding around Europe, where she discovered her passion of sharing her knowledge about the different destinations with travellers coming from various nationalities, decided to move back to her homeland Tuscany. This is when she launched her registered trademark “Tuscany on a Budget tours” with the philosophy to offer budget trips, events and activities for a lifetime experience to young independent travellers willing to learn, taste and see what the territory has to offer in a fun environment together with a young, lively and knowledgeable team.Since then we have been running city tours in Florence and day trips to Tuscany. In 2013 we have launched our new trademark “ Italy on a Budget tours” with the idea to develop activities for 18-35's across to new popular destinations in Italy.Italy on a Budget tours is different from all the other local tour operators because we put all ourselves in the tours. Our philosophy is “ Experience Italy from a local point of view” with interesting stories, fun facts and lots of laugh. Our passengers are all independent travellers coming mainly from Australia, Canada, America, New Zeland and UK and during the tours they get to share their travel stories with the people of the same age having the same experience.Our team is composed of locals guides and we all speak fluent English. We all love sharing the passion for our land, all the secrets, the traditions and the culture of Italy with our fellow travellers. So, if the grip on your wallet is as tight as most Italian men's trousers, you no longer need to miss out this beautiful region. Italy on a Budget are the local superheroes and in the words of Super Mario, your friendly Italian plumber, “Life is a game, kid! It all depends on how you play”. WHY CHOOSE US? GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY: All our tours are the cheapest you can find because we know our customers ( students, backpackers, travellers on a budget) and the fact that their pockets are small. For this reason we want to make sure everyone can experience Italy without missing out or breaking the bank. LOCAL GUIDES: All our tours are escorted by professional and extremely trained English speaking guides and their sole purpose is to ensure you have the time of your life. Our local guides know the people, the traditions and the customs so that they can provide you with unrivaled insights and a real taste of the culture while having fun. AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE: We offer budget trips, events and activities for a lifetime experience to everyone willing to learn, taste and see what the territory has to offer in a fun environment together with a young, lively and knowledgeable team for an authentic experience. MEET OTHER TRAVELLERS: Our tours are the perfect opportunity to meet other travellers of the same age especially for solo travellers and share the travel stories. SMALL GROUPS : The majority of our tours are small and often run with 8 seat minivans for a better cultural experience. At the end of the tour everyone feels like a big family and never wants to leave.Read more
130 Italy on a Budget Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- NhanThe Best Of Tuscany - 4d/3n ( April - Oct )5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 31, 2018Enjoyed the tour thoroughly
- hamedAmalfi Coast Tour From Rome5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 30, 2018i hope to see you soon
- KThe Best Of Tuscany - 4d/3n ( April - Oct )5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 25, 2018Awesome overall. The guides were excellent and very professional. Enjoyed overall, worth it.
- KAmalfi Coast Tour From Rome5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 25, 2018Fantastic, well arranged, worth time and price.
- CFclaireAmalfi Coast Tour From Rome4.0 - GoodWritten on July 10, 2018Great experience ! Sally was absolutely adorable !!!
- hamedBuongiorno Italia - 7 Days/ 6nights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 1, 2018salam man hamed ahmadi hastam az iran
Italy on a Budget Tours Tours
About Italy on a Budget Tours
Italy on a Budget Tours videos
- Amalfi coast trip
- Let's learn how to cook Italian food!
- Q&A: Italy on a Budget
- PISA & CINQUE TERRE day trip
- The Taste of Tuscany
- Show more...
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- The Grape Escape winery tour
- Tuscany Experience day touur
- Italy on a Budget
- The Palio of Siena with Italy on a Budget tours
- 7D BUONGIORNO ITALIA
- Mamma Mia! 13 day tour of Italy
- Best of Tuscany with Italy on a Budget tours
Italy on a Budget Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 600+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!