- Affordable tours with inspiring experiences
- Professional and knowledgeable team
- Local government supported tours
- Experience authentic local handicrafts and culture
Welcome to InterTrips, an Online Travel Agency specializing in Asia and beyond. Since 2002, InterTrips has been committed to bring the best of sceneries of the world to customers’ doorsteps. We are passionate travelers, enthusiastic about showing the world and presen...
Welcome to InterTrips, an Online Travel Agency specializing in Asia and beyond. Since 2002, InterTrips has been committed to bring the best of sceneries of the world to customers’ doorsteps. We are passionate travelers, enthusiastic about showing the world and present the most authentic travel experiences for our customers. When you are booking and travelling with InterTrips, you are choosing a strong, reliable tour operator with a commitment to providing the best quality travel packages. We know Asia through our 15 years of experience, featuring a high level expertise with regards to Asia attractions, food, hotels, excursions, cruises, and whatever other request our customers may have.Read more
3 Intertrips Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SeanNew Splendid China with Upscale Hotels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 23, 2018Fantastic. Loved the tour, wish we had more time to spend there.
- SGShaktiAmazing China with Terracotta Warriors at Upscale Hotels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 20, 2018Fantastic! The trip was well planned and a learning experience , it tackled both the cultural aspects and the spiritual
- EWErikaAmazing China with Terracotta Warriors at Upscale Hotels5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 12, 2018The sightseeing and activities were way better than we even thought! I still can’t believe we did so much in such a short time. My husband and I really loved th…Read more
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Please inform InterTrips your special requirements when you make the reservation. We do need at least 2 weeks to arrange and confirm the special service. All the special requirements are subject to the availability.
What vaccines and medicines should I take?
No vaccinations are required for your trip with the exception of anyone travelling from or via an infected area. Due to the length of the trip and local travelling conditions, it is advised that you consult your doctor for existing medical/dental conditions. For those who take special medicine on a regular basis, make sure that you carry an adequate supply. Carry them in the original containers to identify them as legally obtained drugs and pack them in your carry-on bag. Bringing some useful medicines is also a wise precaution, such as those for colds, diarrhea and constipation. In case of illness during the trip, please immediately notify your tour guide for assistance. Good health is the premise of an enjoyable trip. Look after yourself carefully during the trip and try your best to minimize the risk of getting ill.
Do I need to pack my hairdryer?
Hairdryer is available in most hotels in China. It’s subject to the availability.
The electricity used in China is 220 volt AC. Washrooms in many middle and high-class hotels are equipped with transformer plugs for electric shavers and hair dryers. While for safety purpose, preparing an adapter is much better.
Credit Card or Cash?
It is wise to carry your currency in different forms of cash, and credit cards. Use a credit card for major purchases and local currency wherever credit cards are not accepted. You may exchange your currency at a hotel to obtain best exchange rates.
Baggage Allowance for domestic flights in China:
Each passenger is allowed to carry on one bag and one personal item such as a laptop bag, handbag, or briefcase. Assistive devices and outer garments do not count as personal items. All carry-on luggage must fit in the overhead bin or under the seat in front of you. All carry-on bags must adhere to the following requirements:
Maximum Dimensions of Carry-on Luggage: 21in ×15 in × 7 in/ 55 cm × 40 cm × 20 cm( length + width + height)
Maximum Weight of Carry-on Luggage: 11Ib/ 5kg
Checked Baggage Allowance: 1 piece(Typically)
Maximum Weight: 44lb/ 20kg
InterTrips does not take any responsibility to any baggage service provided by the airline companies. Any extra expense on your baggage during your trip is on your own cost.
What hotels we use and do they have free WIFI?
All the hotels we use offer free WIFI, at least in hotel lobby.
Are there hotel rooms and buses non-smoking?
Yes, we only book non-smoking rooms and buses for our groups.
How about the payment for the trip and cancellation policy?
We require you to pay it all at once to book the trip and the tour is NON-REFUNDABLE. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance to get covered
Can I hold the space?
The tour is first come first serve base, we do not hold seats.