- We offer a Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- We offer more inclusions than other operators for the same money
- We are focused on responsible, low impact travel which supports local businesses
- Our trip leaders are region locals, and professionally certified tour guides
- We give back to our local communities
- We emphasize a 'leave only footprints’ policy, and protect our natural environments
More and more, travellers are looking for one-of-a-kind local experiences, and our experienced team of locals know just how to deliver. We’re continually on the lookout for new and exciting elements to include in our trips. Whether it be picking coffee alongside shar...
More and more, travellers are looking for one-of-a-kind local experiences, and our experienced team of locals know just how to deliver. We’re continually on the lookout for new and exciting elements to include in our trips. Whether it be picking coffee alongside sharecroppers, tented camps in remote Maya communities, or an urban taco crawl between Mexico City’s best local taquerias, it’s often the smallest things that can make the biggest difference. It doesn’t have to cost a fortune to create a memorable experience. That’s what Inspirit is all about.Read more
24 Inspirit Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- KennethPura Vida (This is Costa Rica. This is PURE LIFE!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 15, 2020This was an amazing trip. Fernando was a great tour guide. He made the trip fun and we were able to fit in a ton of excursions. The Costa Rica trip is recomm…Read more
- VKValeriiaPura Vida (This is Costa Rica. This is PURE LIFE!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 14, 2020Pura Vida trip with Fernando, and it was an incredible trip! I am so happy I chose this tour over others. Fernando is an amazing tour guide who is fun, passiona…Read more
- DTDavidPura Vida (This is Costa Rica. This is PURE LIFE!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 14, 2020I just went on the the Pura Vida Costa Rica trip with Inspirit in December, and it was an absolutely amazing trip, especially in terms of the wildlife we were a…Read more
- SKSaraTico Panameno (The BEST 16-days Costa Rica and Panama have to offer!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2020This tour was awesome. Inspirit is a wonderful company the owner James is super quick to get back over email and web chat. Fernando our tour guide was absolutel…Read more
- IIvona¡Órale Mexico! (This is the REAL Mexico. As good as it gets!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2020Journey to Mexico was really beyond my expectations and I had wonderful time on this tour. Mexico was real surprise for me in positive way and whole journey wa…Read more
- DeboraPura Vida (This is Costa Rica. This is PURE LIFE!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 4, 2020Well organized and Fernando (the guide) Was awesome. They gave everything that they promised and more! Highly recommended ❤️
- HMHarryGuatemala Increíble (8 days of INCREDIBLE experiences in Guatemala!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 19, 2019Had an absolutely awesome tour with Fernando as the tour leader. I just jumped on the tour for 8 days from San Ignacio to Antigua. Accommodation was better than…Read more
- George¡Órale Mexico! (This is the REAL Mexico. As good as it gets!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 25, 2019A fantastic tour brimming with things I would never have done or even known about if I'd been travelling by myself. Every day is different and exciting, I learn…Read more
- Amanda¡Guate Guate! (8-Days of truly MAGICAL Guatemalan experiences!)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2019Absolutely fantastic trip. We were able to hit a lot of unique and wonderful places, while still not feeling rushed. Everything went very smoothly and Fernando …Read more
- EOEjiroPlaya & Maya (Beaches, Islands, Ruins, Culture, Food, FUN... Awesome!)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on September 20, 2019I signed for the Inspirit tour because I wanted an authentic experience. It was my first time in central America and I didn't want to see it through tourists ey…Read more
Inspirit Travel Tours
- Pura Vida (This is Costa Rica. This is PURE LIFE!) 8 daysStarts San JoseEnds San Jose$881
- ¡Guate Guate! (8-Days of truly MAGICAL Guatemalan experiences!) 8 daysStarts AntiguaEnds Antigua$685
- Dos Costas (Panama Coast-to-Coast-to-Canal. Have it ALL!) 9 daysStarts Panama CityEnds Panama City$1,077
About Inspirit Travel
Inspirit Travel video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What is the maximum group size on the tours?
The maximum group size is 16, unless otherwise indicated with an average group size of 10 passengers. Its also important to note that all the departures are guaranteed, so it is possible to run a trip with a minimum of 1 person.
Who are the trip leaders?
You will meet trip leaders who are local to the region, and experts in their field. They are fun, charismatic, highly organized and dynamic individuals with a passion for travel. The trip leaders are trained in many different areas such as; safety, group dynamics, effective communication and much much more.
What are Inspirit travellers like?
Inspirit travellers are always very like minded. No matter your age, you are young at heart and have an adventurous spirit. You are interested in discovering new places, meeting new people, and having a lot of fun along the way.
What is your LGBTQI policy?
Anyone is always welcome to join the tours offered by Inspirit Travel. However, there are of course cultural differences and local laws to take into consideration as unfortunately, not every culture is as open and as accepting as we would like them to be.
Is tipping compulsory on your tours?
Tipping is customary but varies depending on the country you are visiting and is completely at your own discretion. Once you receive your travel documents please refer to the country information and what to expect documents for more specific guidelines.
What happens if I have to cancel my trip?
If you need to cancel your tour, deposits are non-refundable, however, the remaining amount you may have paid may be refundable depending on how soon to departure you need to cancel. Please contact our team of travel experts for further information in regards to the cancellation policy.
It is always recommended to take out travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen circumstances that would require you to cancel your trip close to departure with cancellation fees.
Are your tours guaranteed to depart?
One of the many benefits of travelling with Inspirit-Travel are all their departures are guaranteed to depart, barring any extraordinary circumstances beyond their control.