“Awesome trip! Fernando, our trip leader, really made the experience special. I felt like I was traveling with and a long-time friend who was excited and passionate to show us around his home country. He had so much passion for the food, which I am still dr...“
- We offer a Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- We offer more inclusions than other operators for the same money
- We are focused on responsible, low impact travel which supports local businesses
- Our trip leaders are region locals, and professionally certified tour guides
- We give back to our local communities
- We emphasize a 'leave only footprints’ policy, and protect our natural environments
More and more, travellers are looking for one-of-a-kind local experiences, and our experienced team of locals know just how to deliver. We’re continually on the lookout for new and exciting elements to include in our trips. Whether it be picking coffee alongside shar...
More and more, travellers are looking for one-of-a-kind local experiences, and our experienced team of locals know just how to deliver. We’re continually on the lookout for new and exciting elements to include in our trips. Whether it be picking coffee alongside sharecroppers, tented camps in remote Maya communities, or an urban taco crawl between Mexico City’s best local taquerias, it’s often the smallest things that can make the biggest difference. It doesn’t have to cost a fortune to create a memorable experience. That’s what Inspirit is all about.Read more
5 Inspirit Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- VVictorMyersCosta Pacifica5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 22, 2019Wonderful experience all around! Allan was great, trip was exciting and relaxing. Was able to see so much. Accommodations were simple but pleasant and I will de…Read moreInspirit Travel commented on this reviewGlad you guys had a great time, Victor! Looking forward to having you on another trip soon!
- Ttodd¡Guate Guate!5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 14, 2018I got to complete the Guate Guate tour with some other Americans a week ago and I still can't believe the trip we had! The country is amazing! I have travelled…Read moreInspirit Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your review, Todd! Glad you guys had such a great trip!
Inspirit Travel Tours
About Inspirit Travel
Inspirit Travel video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What is the maximum group size on the tours?
The maximum group size is 16, unless otherwise indicated with an average group size of 10 passengers. Its also important to note that all the departures are guaranteed, so it is possible to run a trip with a minimum of 1 person.
Who are the trip leaders?
You will meet trip leaders who are local to the region, and experts in their field. They are fun, charismatic, highly organized and dynamic individuals with a passion for travel. The trip leaders are trained in many different areas such as; safety, group dynamics, effective communication and much much more.
What are Inspirit travellers like?
Inspirit travellers are always very like minded. No matter your age, you are young at heart and have an adventurous spirit. You are interested in discovering new places, meeting new people, and having a lot of fun along the way.
What is your LGBTQI policy?
Anyone is always welcome to join the tours offered by Inspirit Travel. However, there are of course cultural differences and local laws to take into consideration as unfortunately, not every culture is as open and as accepting as we would like them to be.
Is tipping compulsory on your tours?
Tipping is customary but varies depending on the country you are visiting and is completely at your own discretion. Once you receive your travel documents please refer to the country information and what to expect documents for more specific guidelines.
What happens if I have to cancel my trip?
If you need to cancel your tour, deposits are non-refundable, however, the remaining amount you may have paid may be refundable depending on how soon to departure you need to cancel. Please contact our team of travel experts for further information in regards to the cancellation policy.
It is always recommended to take out travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen circumstances that would require you to cancel your trip close to departure with cancellation fees.
Are your tours guaranteed to depart?
One of the many benefits of travelling with Inspirit-Travel are all their departures are guaranteed to depart, barring any extraordinary circumstances beyond their control.