- Tailored Luxury Holidays
- Superb Service
- Small Groups up to 20 Passengers
- Hands-on, Authentic Experiences
Inspiring Journeys is one of Australia's leading tour operators that specialises in experiential touring in Australia and New Zealand. The journeys focus on discovery, exploration, learning by doing and relaxation. They cover areas of the Top End and Red Centre whils...
Inspiring Journeys is one of Australia's leading tour operators that specialises in experiential touring in Australia and New Zealand. The journeys focus on discovery, exploration, learning by doing and relaxation. They cover areas of the Top End and Red Centre whilst offering the premium accommodation and unique choices in these key destination.Read more
12 Inspiring Journeys Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- AAmandaVictoria’s Hidden Gems4.0 - GoodWritten on February 3, 2020TD Dave was wonderful, this was a fantastic way to experience Victoria - via delicious meals.
- JJasnaTasmania’s Footsteps and Trails5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 1, 2019What an incredible experience! The 2 day Wakalina walk was a once in a lifetime experience... This trip has lots of inclusions that go beyond your standard h…Read moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Jasna, so wonderful to hear such a great review! Thankyou so much for sharing, and we hope to see you again soon on another Inspiring Journey through Australia or New Zealand.
- PPeterTownsendInspiring Australia5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 30, 2019I experienced the IJTAS tour and if you are looking for a unique and exclusive experience and want to learn about the Aboriginal history of Tasmania this is a '…Read moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewSo wonderful to hear such an incredible review Peter! We are so glad to hear you enjoyed the IJTAS journey, and we hope to see you again soon on another Inspiring Journey through Australia or New Zealand.
- TTammyVanExanTasmania’s Footsteps and Trails5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 28, 2019This was an amazing trip, I loved every minute! The indigenous local guides on the Wakulina walk gave us so much insight into what makes the places we were tr…Read moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewIt is amazing to hear how much you enjoyed your IJTAS experience Tammy, thanks so much for sharing. We hope to see you again soon on another Inspiring Journey through Australia or New Zealand.
- HhayleycoplandOutback Australia: The Colour of Red5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 27, 2019Go now! There is no better time to see the spiritual heart of AustraliaInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewWe agree! Thanks so much for sharing the great review and the photos Hayley. We hope to see you again soon on another Inspiring Journey through Australia or New Zealand.
- AOutback Australia: The Colour of Red4.0 - GoodWritten on October 27, 2019Overall a great experience seeing all the must do Uluru and Alice Springs attractions and experiences. The lunches are quite basic but the dinner experiences ar…Read moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewThanks so much for sharing a great review and your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your Outback Australia experience with us, and we hope to see you on another Inspiring Journey through Australia or New Zealand soon!
- PMPaulKakadu’s Ancient Secrets4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 3, 2019The tour exceeded our expectations on all fronts except for the accommodation at Wildman Wilderness Lodge which was full of bugs and stifling hot at night. Most…Read moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Paul, We thank you for sharing your feedback and hope to see you again on an Inspiring Journey. Many Thanks, Inspiring Journeys
- CCarlieFyfeVictoria’s Hidden Gems4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 21, 2018Great to see regions of Victoria I had never visited before. Very easy driving days and distances with generous start times. Food was amazing!Inspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Carlie, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring Victoria with us on your Inspiring Journey. Thank you for choosing to travel with Inspiring Journeys and we hope to welcome you back on board again soon. Many thanks, Inspiring Journeys
- MDMickOutback Australia: The Colour of Red5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 20, 2018Our guide James was so knowledgeable and always ensured that everyone was well looked after. The hotels were fantastic and the food was so far above and beyond …Read moreInspiring Journeys commented on this reviewHi Mick, Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear you had a great time exploring the Red Centre with us on your Inspiring Journey. Thank you for choosing to travel with Inspiring Journeys and we hope to welcome you back on board again soon. Many thanks, Inspiring Journeys
Inspiring Journeys Tours
About Inspiring Journeys
Inspiring Journeys videos
- Main Page Video
- 6 Unique Reasons to Choose Inspiring Journeys
- The Endless Shores - Inspiring Journeys
- Journey to the West - Inspiring Journeys
- Kakadu’s Ancient Secrets - Inspiring Journeys
- Show more...
- Inspiring Journeys - Dining
- Inspiring Journeys - Accommodation
- The Ultimate Territory Adventure in Style - Inspiring Journeys
- The Southern Drift - Inspiring Journeys
- The Long White Cloud - Inspiring Journeys
- Inspiring New Zealand - Inspiring Journeys
- Victoria’s Hidden Gems - Inspiring Journeys
- Outback Contrasts: A Journey to the Centre - Inspiring Journeys
- Outback Australia: Colour Red - Inspiring Journeys
- Inspiring Australia - Inspiring Journeys
- Australia & New Zealand Luxury Tours - Inspiring Journeys
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are Optional Experiences?
Inspiring Journeys include the must-see and must-do experiences in all of their tours but you also get the opportunity to customise your tour with a selection of Optional Experiences for an additional cost. The details of the optional experiences will be sent with your final travel documents approximately four weeks before departure as they can vary depending on the tour you select.
Are your tours suited to elderly passengers?
Inspiring Journeys offers such a diverse range of tours, there are sightseeing options to suit everyone. However, it's important to read the itinerary in full before booking as some tours will require more walking or a higher fitness level than others. If you are unsure or would like to know more details you can always contact our team of travel experts who are available 24/7.
What are the coaches like to travel on?
Inspiring Journeys use luxurious coaches or 4WD vehicles, which are equipped with air conditioning, reclining seats, onboard restroom, footrests, ample legroom and large panoramic windows so you won't miss a thing. All of the vehicles are also equipped with phone chargers and offer complimentary WiFi so you can keep in touch with friends and family. You will also enjoy complimentary onboard drinks and snacks throughout the tour.
Why book an Inspiring Journeys tour?
Inspiring Journeys will reignite your passion for travel through their boutique, out of this world experiences. They offer a range of journeys from 5 to 22 days to the most iconic locations throughout Australia.
How reliable are Inspiring Journeys to travel with?
Inspiring Journeys & AAT Kings are a multi-award winning tour company with more than 30 years’ experience in Australian sightseeing and Day Tours. They continue to place the highest value on quality and service and boast a 96% satisfaction rating from past travellers, many of whom are past travellers. They are also a bonded global member of Tour Operator Associations, with a worldwide reputation for reliability, all of which adds up to complete peace of mind when booking a tour with them.
Do you provide past passenger discounts?
If you have travelled with Inspiring Journeys before you will have access to their past guest program which entitles you to a discount next time you book a tour with Inspiring Journeys or an AAT Kings tour.
What type of passenger travels on an Inspiring Journeys tour?
Due to the diverse range of destinations and touring styles that Inspiring Journeys offers, there is no set age or type of traveller who travels with them, you can, however, expect a wide range of like-minded travellers.
As Inspiring Journeys is known around the globe you will also find that there are people from all over the world travelling on the tours.
Are children able to travel on your tours?
Accommodating children on the tours is not a problem however it is important to note that all children are required to be a minimum age of 12 years or older and all children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
It is recommended that people travelling with children consider whether the itinerary is suitable, in particular, the activities involved and the duration of the tour to ensure the best comfort for young children.
Do I need travel insurance?
It is strongly recommended for all travellers to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances whilst they are travelling.
Is smoking allowed on your tours?
Australian government regulations prohibit smoking onboard all tourist coaches whilst in Australia. Smoking is also not permitted in hotels, restaurants and certain public spaces. However, there will be plenty of stops on the tour for you to have a quick break, use the bathroom or take some tourist photos.