“My sister and I took the tour to Sintra and Cascais. Our guide, Luis, was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor, he had many fun stories about the places we visited. He also gave awesome recommendations for pastries and ice cream! :D The tour w...“
Inside Lisbon started in 2003 by travel lovers to create great quality friendly tours for independent travelers that want to have an insider experience of the real Lisbon. Our mission: 1 - To surprise everyone who visit Lisbon with us; 2 - Always create special mome...
Inside Lisbon started in 2003 by travel lovers to create great quality friendly tours for independent travelers that want to have an insider experience of the real Lisbon. Our mission: 1 - To surprise everyone who visit Lisbon with us; 2 - Always create special moments; 3 - The best highlights of your holiday. Services: Lisbon Walking Tours – They are perfect to understand the history and culture of the city, full of surprises and made on at relaxed pace. Our walks have been highly recommended by our tourists since the beginning. Check our guest-book! The Famous Daytrips - Special design for small groups, we travel in a van with a maximum of 8 people. In a friendly comfortable relaxed way we visit the best sites around Lisbon: Sintra Cascais; Óbidos Fátima; Arrábida Sesimbra Experiences & Events - Enjoy your favorite activity with a great sightseeing tour. All in one day! So close of Lisbon it is possible to do the following: Adventure; Canoeing; Mountain Biking; Rock Climbing; Wine Tours; Horse Riding; Jeep Safari; Diving; Dolphin Watching; Fishing; Spa; Surf; Sailing; Yoga... Lisbon City Guide - Great way to plan your trip to Lisbon, most accurate information about Lisbon restaurants, attractions, museums & monuments, city transportation,... and much more useful info. Discover why everyone loves our tours...Read more
5 Inside Lisbon Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 3 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 2 / 5
- 2 / 5
- JadeSintra Cascais & Estoril Daytrip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 20, 2016Had a fantastic day with Inside Lisbon! It was a great size group of 8 people and our leader Luis was great - very knowledgeable and passionate. I highly recomm…Read more
- BBellaSintra Cascais & Estoril Daytrip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 7, 2016Great trip! Very productive and flexible at the same time, got to see beautiful places and you'd never find on your own!
- Lisbon, Sintra & Pena Palace Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 4, 2012My sister and I took the tour to Sintra and Cascais. Our guide, Luis, was very knowledgeable and had a great sense of humor, he had many fun stories about the p…Read more
- Fátima & Óbidos Daytrip5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 7, 2012Luis was the best guide i ever had .. Mix of knowledge and humor was perfect . All places very interesting and beautiful, many great stories on the way.. I woul…Read more
Inside Lisbon Tours Tours
About Inside Lisbon Tours
Inside Lisbon Tours video
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose between 25,000+ tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Inside Lisbon Tours Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What is the minimum/ maximum size of the group?
The minimum number of people to confirm the tour is 2. The tour will be cancelled if there is not a minimum of 2 people signed up. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The maximum number of people is 8. This way it is more fun, flexible and easy to meet other travelers.
Do your tours and walks run year around?
Yes but there are no tours or walks on the 1st of January and the 25th of December.
How long do the walks generally last?
All walks last between 3 to 4 hours
Where is the meeting point for 'Experience Lisbon' and Sunset Fado and Tapas Walk?'
For the Experience Lisbon and Sunset Fado & Tapas Walk meet at Praça dos Restauradores where our guide will be waiting for you wearing a red Urban Adventures badge.
Where are the meeting points for the 'Best of Lisbon' and 'Food and Wine Walks?'
For the Best of Lisbon and Food & Wine Walks, meet at the central statue of the Praça Dom Pedro IV (better known as Rossio Square) where our guide will be waiting for you wearing a yellow Inside Lisbon badge.
Where are the pick up points for Day Trips?
Pick-up 1 – Hard Rock Cafe – Lisbon – Avenida da Liberdade, 2, Lisbon
Pick-up 2 – SANA Lisboa Hotel – Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo, 8, Lisbon
Are inside monument tours included in the package?
Guided tours inside monuments are not included.
Do the guides only speak English?
All our guides are fluent in Portuguese and English. On request, all our tours are also available in Spanish, French, German and Italian.
Will we have some free time while visiting a city?
Yes, you have free time to explore each place that we visit.
Is lunch included with the tour package?
Lunch is not included, but the guide will tell you the best deals in the area.