Indigo Travel Guides
24 Indigo Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 3.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- MSMinkeshAmsterdam and Bruges - From London4.0 - GoodWritten on May 31, 2017It was a good trip overall. Will definitely go on other trip. Omar was good and really helpfulIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Minkesh! Thanks very much for the great review and we're so happy you had a good time!
- LadyPoshAmsterdam and Bruges - From London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 25, 2017I had a fabulous time....the tour guide Karlene did a fantastic job! Will be booking more tours with you guysIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you for your review Lathera! We will tell Karleen you enjoyed the tour! :) Hope to see you again soon!
- RReneeEuropean Magic - Brighton Departure3.5 - GoodWritten on January 16, 2017It was a great experience and great tour guides. Omar and Andrea went above and beyond to make this tour enjoyable and made decisions that were in the safety of…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Renee! Many thanks for your review and hope you enjoyed the tour. Yes! Safety is our top concern and for everyone to have enough time to enjoy our guided tours and have free time. Cheers! :) Kind Regards, Indigo team
- MMikeEuropean Magic - Brighton Departure3.5 - GoodWritten on January 16, 2017Having done a tour like this prior I knew what was expected but Indigo went above that. Omar and Andrea really want to make everyone comfort…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you Mike for your review, we have taken all feedback to make our tours better! Some accommodations have be changed to even better and highly rated ones. Many thanks for travelling with us! Kind Regards, Indigo team
- AshleyEuropean Magic - London Departure3.5 - GoodWritten on January 12, 2017This is only the second group tour I've been on. It's much larger than my last one, and I've never done a coach tour. There were some unexpected bumps in the ro…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi, Ashley, thanks for your positive ratings of our tour guides and also the overall value of our trip! We feel it would be great to have further feedback about your experience, which can only make our tours and services even better for future travellers. We hope you have a wonderful year! Thanks, Indigo team
- NCNaushabaEuropean Magic - London Departure4.0 - GoodWritten on January 9, 2017I had one of the best trips in my life ! If you are the kind who likes a impromtu, personalized, impulsive tour, then this is the best one. It is obviously diff…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThanks Naushaba for your words, it was wonderful having you – many interesting and great people indeed in the tour. May you have a wonderful 2017!
- SavioEuropean Magic - London Departure4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 8, 2017It was simply amazing traveling with Indigo... they provided safe and comfortable traveling. I got the chance to …Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Savio! It's so nice to hear your review and thank you for your words. We love when our tours make such great connections with people. Omar and Andrea had a blast with the group for sure! We hope you have a wonderful year!
- JBJamesEuropean Magic - Bournemouth Departure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2017Travelling with Indigo on the European Magic tour is the best thing I have ever done! Omar a…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you James for your words, we are thrilled you enjoy the tour and further feedback was welcomed. Hope you have a great New Year! Indigo team
Indigo Travel Tours
About Indigo Travel
Indigo Travel videos
Indigo Travel Guides
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is…"
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
I am traveling from abroad and need a transfer to my hotel from the airport, could you organise it for me?
Yes, we can organise airport transfers. Transfer costs are per taxi and depends on number of people. Please contact us to ask for a quote on airport transfers. We can organise transfer from all London airports to hotels in London area.
I'm traveling by myself, what should I expect?
Many of our customers are solo-travelers and we always do our best to make sure they feel included on our tours. We would never ask a solo-traveler to share a room with a member of the opposite gender and we would ideally share your accommodation with another solo-traveler of the same-sex.
A lot of our customers have made life-long friends on our trip, we have even had two marriages as a result of people meeting on our tours!
How many people share a room?
Most of our prices are based on triple rooms with ensuite toilets though some of our hotels are twin sharing. Once you have booked tour your, you will be able to see the hotle details, addresses and room type. Edinburgh tours are based on multibed sharing of 4-6 people per room with ensuite toilets. Upgrades to twin/double or sigle are available upon request or during reservation.
Sometimes, we can even upgrade you during the tour but this will be subject to the availability the accommodation has at the time.
Are flights included in your tour price?
No. Flights are not included in our tour prices - this includes all our European, Turkey, Morocco and Spain tours.
Please check with Skyscanner or Kayak for flight details.
Can you help me with a Schengen Visa?
To find out if you need a Schengen Visa, try using our free online Schengen Visa checker
We offer a great service to help people get a Schengen Visa who travel on our tours. Contact us now to find out more information
What if I buy a tour and my visa is declined?
You will have to notify Indigo Travel as soon as you are aware of your visa being declined. You will have to send a scanned version of your refusal letter. In most cases and with enough anticipation, we will be able to give you most of your money back.
Please check our T&C's for refunds and changing your tour dates.
Do I need a travel Insurance to travel with Indigo?
Yes, you will need a travel insurance to be able to travel with us. Please check this page: www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance for a free quote operated by World Nomads.
What is not included in the tour price?
Optional tours offered by Indigo Travel, some meals (please check the itinerary and "Whats Included" for specifications), personal comprehensive travel insurance, and items of personal use.
Should I change my money before or during the tour?
We always recommend that you change your money in the UK or before traveling to the currency of the countries you are visiting. Generally in Europe you will need Euros (€) and if you are visiting Switzerland you will need Swiss Francs. In Morocco you will need Moroccan Dirhams (only available in Morocco) and in Istanbul they generally accept Euros or Turkish Lira.
We don't recommend carrying a lot of cash on your person while on tour. Many shops will accept Visa/Mastercard payments and you can keep your valuables on the coach in case they get lost!
Can I cancel/change my booking?
If you need to cancel/change your tour, please consult our terms and conditions for more information.
Generally we do not accept last minute changes or cancellations, but it's still worth getting in touch with us and if we have a waiting list we may be able to do something.