“It’s was the most amazing trip of a lifetime, you could see that a lot of planning went into this tour, it was well presented and always on schedule. The first few days were a bit hectic with all the walking city tours but I eventually was able to stay wit...“
Indigo Travel Guides
Welcome! At Indigo Travel We offer a great variety of guided weekend tours around the UK and Europe. Our mission is to provide excellent guided trips of the best highlights of your destinations. From cathedrals to castles, Indigo makes sure your weekend out is one t...
Welcome! At Indigo Travel We offer a great variety of guided weekend tours around the UK and Europe. Our mission is to provide excellent guided trips of the best highlights of your destinations. From cathedrals to castles, Indigo makes sure your weekend out is one to remember. Our tours include excellent multi-lingual, experienced tour guides and the best local accommodation there to offer, you can rest assured you are in great hands with Indigo.Read more
59 Indigo Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- BGBelindaEuropean Magic - from London (11 destinations)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 31, 2019We thoroughly enjoyed Indigo Travel's European Magic Trip with Omar and Andrea. As a first-timer I could n't have asked for a better way to see Europe! This tri…Read more
- SEShemekaEuropean Magic - from London (11 destinations)4.0 - GoodWritten on January 19, 2019This was my first time doing this type of travel and my first time in Europe. Omar and Andrea were fantastic. They are kind and generous people who have the pat…Read more
- MMatthewCasellaEuropean Magic - from London (11 destinations)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 16, 2019This was a fantastic trip! I definitely underestimated how fun it would be! You get a perfect mix of guided tour with Omar and free time to explore or hang out.…Read more
- MaísaEuropean Magic - from London (11 destinations)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 11, 2019My experience with this tour was amazing. I was travelling alone and Omar was really nice guide, aways giving us important information and tips, furthermore he …Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewSo nice to hear from you Maisa! Thank you for your review! We will let know Omar and Carlos about your experience :) Have a fantastic year. Best Wishes, Andrea
- MMMichaelEuropean Magic - from London (11 destinations)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 9, 2019Came across this tour when looking for sample itineraries for travelling around Europe, I didn't even know this type of coach trip existed and it made much more…Read more
- DMDonaldEuropean Magic - from London (11 destinations)4.0 - GoodWritten on January 9, 2019It’s was the most amazing trip of a lifetime, you could see that a lot of planning went into this tour, it was well presented and always on schedule. The first …Read more
Indigo Travel Tours
About Indigo Travel
Indigo Travel videos
Indigo Travel Guides
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 1000+ carefully screened operators
- Read 100,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 35,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Indigo Travel Photos
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
I am traveling from abroad and need a transfer to my hotel from the airport, could you organise it for me?
Yes, we can organise airport transfers. Transfer costs are per taxi and depends on number of people. Please contact us to ask for a quote on airport transfers. We can organise transfer from all London airports to hotels in London area.
I'm traveling by myself, what should I expect?
Many of our customers are solo-travelers and we always do our best to make sure they feel included on our tours. We would never ask a solo-traveler to share a room with a member of the opposite gender and we would ideally share your accommodation with another solo-traveler of the same-sex.
A lot of our customers have made life-long friends on our trip, we have even had two marriages as a result of people meeting on our tours!
How many people share a room?
Most of our prices are based on triple rooms with ensuite toilets though some of our hotels are twin sharing. Once you have booked tour your, you will be able to see the hotle details, addresses and room type. Edinburgh tours are based on multibed sharing of 4-6 people per room with ensuite toilets. Upgrades to twin/double or sigle are available upon request or during reservation.
Sometimes, we can even upgrade you during the tour but this will be subject to the availability the accommodation has at the time.
Are flights included in your tour price?
No. Flights are not included in our tour prices - this includes all our European, Turkey, Morocco and Spain tours.
Please check with Skyscanner or Kayak for flight details.
Can you help me with a Schengen Visa?
To find out if you need a Schengen Visa, try using our free online Schengen Visa checker
We offer a great service to help people get a Schengen Visa who travel on our tours. Contact us now to find out more information
What if I buy a tour and my visa is declined?
You will have to notify Indigo Travel as soon as you are aware of your visa being declined. You will have to send a scanned version of your refusal letter. In most cases and with enough anticipation, we will be able to give you most of your money back.
Please check our T&C's for refunds and changing your tour dates.
Do I need a travel Insurance to travel with Indigo?
Yes, you will need a travel insurance to be able to travel with us. Please check this page: www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance for a free quote operated by World Nomads.
What is not included in the tour price?
Optional tours offered by Indigo Travel, some meals (please check the itinerary and "Whats Included" for specifications), personal comprehensive travel insurance, and items of personal use.
Should I change my money before or during the tour?
We always recommend that you change your money in the UK or before traveling to the currency of the countries you are visiting. Generally in Europe you will need Euros (€) and if you are visiting Switzerland you will need Swiss Francs. In Morocco you will need Moroccan Dirhams (only available in Morocco) and in Istanbul they generally accept Euros or Turkish Lira.
We don't recommend carrying a lot of cash on your person while on tour. Many shops will accept Visa/Mastercard payments and you can keep your valuables on the coach in case they get lost!
Can I cancel/change my booking?
If you need to cancel/change your tour, please consult our terms and conditions for more information.
Generally we do not accept last minute changes or cancellations, but it's still worth getting in touch with us and if we have a waiting list we may be able to do something.