Indigo Travel Guides
- Passionate, dedicated and knowledgable guides
- Excellent rated on TourRadar
- We organise, planned, and guide all our tours
Welcome! At Indigo Travel We offer a great variety of guided weekend tours around the UK and Europe. Our mission is to provide excellent guided trips of the best highlights of your destinations. From cathedrals to castles, Indigo makes sure your weekend out is one t...
Welcome! At Indigo Travel We offer a great variety of guided weekend tours around the UK and Europe. Our mission is to provide excellent guided trips of the best highlights of your destinations. From cathedrals to castles, Indigo makes sure your weekend out is one to remember. Our tours include excellent multi-lingual, experienced tour guides and the best local accommodation there to offer, you can rest assured you are in great hands with Indigo.Read more
69 Indigo Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- RadhakrishnaEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 15, 2020Had a wonderful time in this trip! Christmas in Paris and New year Eve in Berlin. Can't ask for more! Omar, Andrea and Indigo travel has put a lot of effort in …Read more
- JamieannEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2020We had an amazing time. This tour truly is magical in every sense. Our tour guides Omar and Andrea are the absolute best. Very organized, observant and passiona…Read more
- SBSondraEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 8, 2020My teenage daughter and I had the most wonderful experience on this Magical European tour with Omar and Andrea. They take care of you with kind hospitality. Lov…Read more
- HubertEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2020Tks the company of Indigo Omar and Andria fantastic and the drivers were so good to us Tks for everything we enjoyed every day of our tour tks again
- JessyEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 6, 2020Great tour! Very well organized by the tour leaders Omar and Andrea. An excellent way to spend the holidays travelling around Europe in company of amazing peopl…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewThank you Jessica! Many thanks for your great review! Hope you have a great New year!
- JEJohnEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 5, 2020A very well organised tour by an independent small company that provided a really good overview of 8 of Europe's major cities. The tour guides Omar and Andrea …Read more
- SPStevenEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 5, 2020Our European Magic tour was outstanding from the communication prior to the trip to the drop off at the end of the trip. Our guides Omar and Andrea from Indigo …Read more
- CTchristieEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 5, 2020I would highly recommend this very personalised tour during the Christmas season if you have limited time to visit Europe. The price is unbeatable!!! European m…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Christie! Thank you so much for the great review and it was wonderful meeting you! All the best for 2020 :) Omar and Andrea x
- RDRafaelEuropean Magic - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 4, 2020The tour was very good. We were able to see so many places in a short period of time. Omar and Andrea are very good, pleasant, polite, easy to get along with, e…Read moreIndigo Travel commented on this reviewHi Rafael! Thank you so much for the great review - much appreciated! It was fantastic having you and the family on board and we wish you the best for 2020!
- BCBreandaParis Versailles and Disneyland - from London5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 8, 2019Had a fantastic time in Paris with Omar as a tour guide. Could not have had a better person to guide us through. Even bought us all water and macarons because i…Read more
About Indigo Travel
Indigo Travel videos
Indigo Travel Guides
- "Hey guys! Im from South Africa Cape Town and but now Im living in good Old London town! Travelling is…"
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
I am traveling from abroad and need a transfer to my hotel from the airport, could you organise it for me?
Yes, we can organise airport transfers. Transfer costs are per taxi and depends on number of people. Please contact us to ask for a quote on airport transfers. We can organise transfer from all London airports to hotels in London area.
I'm traveling by myself, what should I expect?
Many of our customers are solo-travelers and we always do our best to make sure they feel included on our tours. We would never ask a solo-traveler to share a room with a member of the opposite gender and we would ideally share your accommodation with another solo-traveler of the same-sex.
A lot of our customers have made life-long friends on our trip, we have even had two marriages as a result of people meeting on our tours!
How many people share a room?
Most of our prices are based on triple rooms with ensuite toilets though some of our hotels are twin sharing. Once you have booked tour your, you will be able to see the hotle details, addresses and room type. Edinburgh tours are based on multibed sharing of 4-6 people per room with ensuite toilets. Upgrades to twin/double or sigle are available upon request or during reservation.
Sometimes, we can even upgrade you during the tour but this will be subject to the availability the accommodation has at the time.
Are flights included in your tour price?
No. Flights are not included in our tour prices - this includes all our European, Turkey, Morocco and Spain tours.
Please check with Skyscanner or Kayak for flight details.
Can you help me with a Schengen Visa?
To find out if you need a Schengen Visa, try using our free online Schengen Visa checker
We offer a great service to help people get a Schengen Visa who travel on our tours. Contact us now to find out more information
What if I buy a tour and my visa is declined?
You will have to notify Indigo Travel as soon as you are aware of your visa being declined. You will have to send a scanned version of your refusal letter. In most cases and with enough anticipation, we will be able to give you most of your money back.
Please check our T&C's for refunds and changing your tour dates.
Do I need a travel Insurance to travel with Indigo?
Yes, you will need a travel insurance to be able to travel with us. Please check this page: www.tourradar.com/travel-insurance for a free quote operated by World Nomads.
What is not included in the tour price?
Optional tours offered by Indigo Travel, some meals (please check the itinerary and "Whats Included" for specifications), personal comprehensive travel insurance, and items of personal use.
Should I change my money before or during the tour?
We always recommend that you change your money in the UK or before traveling to the currency of the countries you are visiting. Generally in Europe you will need Euros (€) and if you are visiting Switzerland you will need Swiss Francs. In Morocco you will need Moroccan Dirhams (only available in Morocco) and in Istanbul they generally accept Euros or Turkish Lira.
We don't recommend carrying a lot of cash on your person while on tour. Many shops will accept Visa/Mastercard payments and you can keep your valuables on the coach in case they get lost!
Can I cancel/change my booking?
If you need to cancel/change your tour, please consult our terms and conditions for more information.
Generally we do not accept last minute changes or cancellations, but it's still worth getting in touch with us and if we have a waiting list we may be able to do something.