“My husband was reluctant to visit India but I managed to persuade him to join The Exotic Marigold Hotel Tour. This tour changed his mind about India completely! It was an amazing close-up and personal experience of life in India, taking the roads less tra...“
- Small group tours of maximum 10 travellers
- 19 years experience in the Sub-continent
- Western guides who live in India
- In depth cultural immersion experiences
Our aim is to provide our clients with the opportunity to experience the 'trip of a lifetime' to the Indian Subcontinent, to create a place for our clients to enjoy a journey that is not just a holiday, but a trip that will challenge all their senses and leave them w...
Our aim is to provide our clients with the opportunity to experience the 'trip of a lifetime' to the Indian Subcontinent, to create a place for our clients to enjoy a journey that is not just a holiday, but a trip that will challenge all their senses and leave them wanting more.Read more
17 Incredible India Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- SSusanDavisBest Exotic Marigold Hotel Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 18, 2019Loved the small size of the group. the variety of hotels and guest houses, and the varied modes of transportation. Also thoroughly enjoyed time spent in the …Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks Susan. Look forward to having you join us on another trip in the future.
- HHelenGreenHeartlands of India5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 2, 2019Heartlands of India Tour - What a great trip guided by Debbie across the country from Goa to Kolkata! Our small group got to meet lots of friendly local people.…Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks so much Helen. Loved this tour also - such an off the beaten track experience. Look forward to another trip with you in the future.
- HHenryMaurySouth Indian Odyssey5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 1, 2019Debbie Kindness's 2019 South Indian Odyssey was a magical experience for us. In three weeks, we visited amazing temples, palaces, churches, and archeological s…Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks so much Henry. Loved having you and Linda on the trip and really look forward to taking you on another tour in the future.
- trishSouth Indian Odyssey5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 30, 2019Well organised trip!Incredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks Trish
- CChristineBurnsRajasthan Heritage Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 29, 2019The tour was a joy. I was born in India and was a bit circumspect about what to expect. I love the country and its people and have many friends in India. I foun…Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks Christine. So happy to have created a tour that gave you such a wonderful experience.
- SSueGriffithsSouth Indian Odyssey5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 27, 2019Debbie ensured we had a fabulous experience in Southern India. The tour was varied and interesting and she made sure we experienced some ‘personal interest’ tou…Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks so much Sue. Really looking forward to having you on another trip soon.
- DDaphneLacknerEssence of India – Women Only5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 24, 2019This tour was my 3rd time travelling with Incredible Indian Tours. We travelled through Rajasthan from Mumbai to Delhi via Udaipur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, …Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThank you so much Daphne. Very much looking forward to sharing our upcoming Sri Lanka experience with you.
- SSuzanneGumprichIncredible Nepal5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 14, 2019My trip to Nepal was my fifth trip with Deb Kindness and Incredible Indian Tours and I have booked to travel to Gujarat in November. I cannot speak highly enou…Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks Suzanne, Always such a pleasure having you travel with us and loved showing you and your husband around Nepal. Very much looking forward to Gujarat with you in November.
- JjillcoxBest Exotic Marigold Hotel Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 7, 2019My husband was reluctant to visit India but I managed to persuade him to join The Exotic Marigold Hotel Tour. This tour changed his mind about India completely…Read moreIncredible India Tours commented on this reviewThanks so much Jill & Ron. It was truly a pleasure to have you both join us on this journey and it's always a bonus when one of our travellers departs India having had their expectations totally changed (for the better of course!) Looking forward to having you join us on another trip in the near future.
Incredible India Tours Tours
- Essence of India – Women Only 23 daysStarts MumbaiEnds New Delhi$4,596
- South Indian Odyssey 24 daysStarts PanjimEnds Mahabalipuram$4,645
- Incredible Nepal 15 daysStarts BhaktapurEnds Kathmandu$3,714
About Incredible India Tours
Exclusive benefits with
- Compare 2500+ carefully screened operators
- Read 150,000+ genuine traveller reviews
- Choose from over 40,000 tours
- Always pay the best and lowest price
- Earn unlimited travel credits with every booking
- Never pay credit card or booking fees
- Book via our secure payment platform
- Enjoy flexible payment options
- Trusted by thousands of satisfied travellers
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!