Overall
P

Patricia

Thailand was amazing! So happy I traveled with lost beaches. The only thing I regret is not staying longer. The 16 day tour was not long enough, would recommend the 26 day tour. The places we stayed and visited were amazing and some of the tour guides were great!

9th June 2017
M

marina

Before booking this trip I did not know what I was in for, from swimming with monkey to treacherous hikes and breathtaking temples. Lost beaches (the tour guides) really take time and effort into making sure this is a trip to remember! The tour guides are super chill and always down to party!!! So if you're looking for an adventure with beautiful scenery and good company this is the trip for you!!! But you spend more than 30 a day if you drink so save up!!

MF

marina ferraz

When I first booked this tour I did not realize what I was in for, from treacherous hikes to beautiful temples. Lost beaches made sure this was a trip to remember! Plus the tour guides are super chill and down tO Party!!! The only negative was that we did not get to do all activities and it more expensive than I thought especially if your down to bucket. Overall it was a life changing experience that I would recommend to everuone. If you're looking for an adventure with an amazing view and great company this is the trip for you!!

MF

marina ferraz

I did not have much of an expectation for this trip and I feel that it was better than I rxoected.

JS

Jamie-lee Slade

I had the most amazing experience on my first ever trip to Thailand! All the accommodations and travel were completely taken care by my knowledgeable & awesome tour guides (Meeks, Graham & Shaun), & they made sure the excursions would be absolutely unforgettable. We did everything from temple tours in Bangkok; to all day booze cruises with a variety of stops in the southern islands. The places I saw, the people I met, and the memories I made will last a lifetime. I would recommend this trip to anyone planning a getaway to Thailand!

7th June 2017
N

Nicole

Had an amazing trip with lost beaches! Enjoyed 2/3 travel guides and loved the entire itinerary. Would recommend to any free spirited person. Thailand is the place to be.

J

Jay

Five stars ,across the board for the itinerary, the organizers and the memories! LBT took the chaos of Thailand and handled every detail, so all that was left for us was an amazing experience. Unbelievable beaches, islands, temples, mountains, jungles and parties...and some hidden gems along the way. If you've ever thought about heading to Thailand, link up with the next LBT trip and thank me later. =) Unforgettable.

E

Evva

The trip was absolutely amazing !! Deff would recommend travelling with lost beaches :) transportation was great, the hotels were nice. Only had one issue with one the hotels,but besides that it was a good time

JW

Jane Workman

We had a great time travelling with Lost Beaches! Visited some amazing places and met some really great people! The guides were awesome and really looked after everyone so well, no one was ever left out or forgotten about. A+, would highly recommend!

Marina Katherine

Traveling to Thailand with Lost Beaches was incredible to say the least. I booked this trip solo and I was pretty nervous when the time actually came to get on the plane. My nerves quickly went away as I met the guides and other travelers at the airport. Everyone was so nice and welcoming and the guides really do a great job of making everyone feel included. We stayed at so many amazing places and we had tons of time to explore and adventure, it never felt rushed. There are tons of activities planned throughout the trip but there's also down time to chill by the pool or beach! I especially loved playing with elephants, hiking up waterfalls, and the two boat cruises we did. I'll never forget my time in Thailand and the amazing friends I made along the way. If you're at all hesitate about booking this trip - don't be. Book your plane ticket, you won't regret it! Thank you so much Lost Beaches & our guides (Meeks, One & Gmac) for the trip of a lifetime!

1st June 2017