based on 1260 reviews

Thomas Usher

I recently completed the One Life Sri Lanka trip, and absolutely loved it! Had a great time, and the group was great – special shout out to our guide Rihas who couldn’t have been kinder, funnier, and more courteous to all our needs. There is a couple of things I would mention to anyone looking to book - don’t hesitate but just wanted to put a couple of pointers to help out future travellers! - This is a SUPER physical trip; I was a little taken aback about how much we were out and about. If you wanted a chill holiday this is not the one for you. I think some people were disappointed with the minimal beach days but you could always book a few extra days on the end if you wanted too, as some people did on my trip. - Several things you 100% need to pack would be; o good walking shoes (so much walking/hiking and my feet were shredded cause I didn’t pack the right footwear) o mosquito spray (I wasn’t too bad for bites but some people had some bad ones, there is a lot of jungle walks) o a lighter case/less luggage, I took a really cumbersome hard shell case but the majority had soft backpacks and I think they made the right decision, laundry is dirt cheap if needed - I went in Nov and even though my research said the monsoon season had come to an end, it did chuck it down a few times. Personally, none of us minded as we still had a good time and the weather was warm but if you want straight sunshine maybe go another time of the year. Beyond that, I think the usual travel essentials will cover you, some people got ill but I think that is pot luck with any country, if you feel like you’d be vulnerable pack enough medication to cover you, no one was out of action for longer than an afternoon. Overall I was super impressed with my first experience with One Life Adventures, I have previously used Contiki, G Adventures, and TravelTalk and I thought One Life compared very favorably and I would recommend to all – I have already booked their Japan trip for next year as I was so impressed! :)

23rd November 2022
SR

Sophia Ros

Definitely go in it. You get to explore a beautiful country with an excellent local guide. Good variety of things to do and see

21st November 2022
L

Laura

I had a great time in Sri Lanka! Rihas gave us a fantastic tour. The trip itself had everything from hiking, temple visits, safaris, cycling, cooking classes, to beaches and whale watching. I would highly recommend this tour!

19th November 2022
C

Caitlin

The tour has been amazing! Every day has been great fun from start to finish. It has been well organised, with a great range of activities and hotels. I really feel I have experienced Sri Lanka and what it has to offer. From people, to food, culture, wildlife , beaches and more. I would definitely recommend this tour.

18th November 2022

Mark O Donohoe

Fantastic trip showing the best of what Sri Lanka has to offer. Our tour guides led by Rihas were the best you could have ask for.

18th November 2022
J

Janin

I had a great time in Sri Lanka. The guide was very nice and fulfilled all our wishes. It was a good mixture between culture, activities and parties.

17th November 2022

Ben Hoath

I feel like this tour is a great summary of the island, without spending too much time focusing on one element. We had a small intimate group so it was easy to socialise and be part of everything. I think I'd have liked more time in Mirissa and Kandy, and less time in Ella, so some balancing of time between these places might be better served, but in all my experience was a delightful one! Many lovely memories made

5th November 2022
L

LillySabrinaSparenberg

I would absolutely recommend to visit this beautiful country and its lovely people - I felt safe during my whole trip and there have been no problems during my trip despite the challenging times. Our tour guide Sumudu Peiris was absolutely amazing and made this trip unforgettable, he is very considerate and kind and gave us so many authentic insights into the nature and culture of Sri Lanka.

4th November 2022

Jennifer Meredith

An amazing tour with a great overview of what Sri Lanka has to offer. We were accompanied by a wonderful local guide for the the entire journey, who made the experience really wonderful. Full of knowledge and keen to make our experience as special as possible. I would have liked to spend more time in Marissa and Galle. Maybe a full afternoon in Galle, not just a quick stop. The final hotel was lovely but the location was less than ideal. Less time here or a different location would be better as it’s not a great way to end an otherwise fantastic tour.

3rd November 2022
ME

Matthew Elger

Bit late leaving my review, I went in March 2022, but absolutely amazing tour. I would completely recommend One Life. I was blown away by Sri Lanka, it just has so much to offer. It's such a beautiful country with stunning scenery, and the people are so friendly and welcoming, more than any country I have visited before. The tour manages to pack so much in 12 days, so many great activities and great places to eat and drink. I can't say enough good things about Stu our tour guide, he has been brilliant, completely made the tour. I loved having a local tour guide Rihas and a western tour guide, I haven't had that before and the dynamic between them was amazing. Truly two great guys that would do anything for us to make the trip the best it could be. If you get chance to do this tour 100% go, it's a once in a live time trip.

4th August 2022