based on 1078 reviews
Y

YasminCarroll

My experience with One life adventures was absolutely amazing, Alice from the start of the tour was a fantastic guide and by the end she became a great friend. One life adventures really do think of everything. This tour taught me so much about the locals and beautiful Sri Lankan cuisines, and the most spectacular scenery. I enjoyed it so much I’ve booked the Philippines tour in January.

Operator's comment: Hi Yasmin, thanks for leaving a review. We are so happy that you enjoyed yourself so much! Hopefully you can jump on another tour when the world opens up again :)

6th September 2020

Alec Whitaker

Thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Sri Lanka, despite it sadly being cut short by 3 days because of the coronavirus. Kacee & Rihas were both great guides - the tour wouldn't have been the same without them. They handled the ongoing situation regarding the coronavirus professionally & didn't once let it affect the morale of the group. I have no criticisms other than not knowing about needing an overnight bag at parts of the toue. It might be more beneficial in the future to say this before the tour commenced. I'll remember this tour for the rest of my life & am already planning to go on my next One Life tour in the Philippines.

Operator's comment: Hi Alec, thanks for your review :) We appreciate your feedback about the overnight bag and will make sure to add it to our pre-departure information. Happy to hear you had such an amazing time with Kacee and Rihas, they're a couple of legends!

7th April 2020
E

Emily

Our One Lifr tour was amazing. From what we saw and did to our accommodation to our tour guides - thank you Kacee and Rihas! It is definitely worth booking. The tour is very busy which is good because you get to see a lot but it is tiring (you can take naps on the tour bus though). Due to covid 19 our tour got cut short so we didn’t get to experience all the tour but what we did it was definitely worth while. It is quite active on the first half of the tour so you do need some level of fitness but if you do struggle you can take your time or not do the hikes there is no pressure. Thank you again to Kacee and Rihas for always ensuring that we had the best experience possible.

Operator's comment: Hi Emily, thanks for leaving your review. Sadly yes, the tour was cut a bit short for you, but it sounds like you still had an amazing time :) Hopefully you're able to join one of our other tours again when the world opens back up!

K

KatharinaRauscher

The Trip ist great! Amazing aktivities, so many things during a short period. Good organizations. Very very lovely guides, they help you with everything they can! And give u advices for all important matters in the foreign country. I booked about Backpacker Trips in Germany, and I guess the trip description and also the packing list is sadly not identical with one life. There are a few things you should pack and you actually do not net a sleep bag for the camping. And it is still a resort with beds. :) So be careful with this informations! Please change this website. Thank you! See u next trip! Maybe on Philippines

Operator's comment: Hi Katharina, thank you so much for your review! We have taken note of the packing list feedback and will be in touch with your agent in Germany. We would love to see you in the Philippines at some point in the future :)

H

HKelly

I had the most amazing time in Sri Lanka on the OneLife tour! I was initially a bit apprehensive about what everyone would be like, and whether it would be the right vibe for me but I really can say I left the tour with friends for life. Kacee was our OneLife tour leader, and Rihas was our local guide. Both were unbelievable! So helpful, knowledgable and fun to be around, I’ve left the tour feeling like part of a family. The tour itself included so much, great views, great food, great bars, great hotels, great activities. Literally everything I could have wanted from the tour. I’m already thinking about booking my next OneLife tour which tells you everything you need to know about how amazing it was!

Operator's comment: Hi HKelly, thanks for taking the time to write us such a lovely review! We try our best to get the whole group feeling like family as early as possible, so we're very happy to hear that you felt the same. We hope to see you again soon!

CH

Charlotte Heads

I can’t stress how amazing this tour was - we were only really able to enjoy to day 9 because of COVID19 but I had an absolute blast with an incredible group of people. I chose this tour because it included all of the big ticket items I would want to see when visiting to Sri Lanka and I definitely wasn’t disappointed - great mix of hikes, wildlife, culture and history. Also huge shout out to our guides Kacee and Rihas - they were fantastic! They made sure that we had fun, that we learned a lot about the culture and history of the country and that we had the right support to get home when COVID19 disrupted all out travel plans. Book this trip, you won’t be disappointed!

Operator's comment: What a great review, thank you Charlotte! The whole team at one life is waiting to get back to doing what we do best; showing our amazing guests around some incredible destinations like Sri Lanka. We hope to see you again soon on one of our other tours!

31st March 2020
A

AidanGribbin

Very well organised. Always felt safe as a solo traveller and accommodation + transport was perfect. We had Cristina as a guide who made us feel relaxed which helped us settle in and enjoy ourselves. 100% would recommend.

Operator's comment: Hi Aidan, thanks a lot for your review :) Cristina is amazing and we're so happy to hear that you had a great trip!

31st March 2020
Z

ZahraHamaoui

Just do it! Offers the best of wildlife, beaches and culture. Best tour I’ve been on.

25th March 2020
SC

SAMREEN CHOPRA

My experience with TourRadar was good .Alice did a great job as a tour guide.

24th March 2020
ND

Nikki Darling

What a wonderful, varied, and fun tour! Kacee was so friendly and welcoming and did such a wonderful job bringing our group together and being a ray of sunshine even when we were up and out super early. The first half of tour was predominantly culture focused with many temple trips and this is where our local guide Rihas shone. His comprehensive knowledge of the various towns and temples we visited was second to none. I’m generally not one for spending a lot of time touring cultural sites but Rihas kept me engaged throughout. The highlight of my trip was the first safari! Seeing wild elephants has always been a dream and the safari did not disappoint! The fun off-roading aspect of things with our safari drivers really ramped it up and made the few hours we were out completely unforgettable. The wide range of accommodations and areas we visited was great. The tour is a mix of spa hotels, hostels, and glamping with the longer stays being in the more upmarket accommodations. I never encountered any spiders in the accommodations and most places had insect repellent measures within the rooms. Unfortunately with the timing and the coronavirus outbreak our tour had to be cut short but this is where are guides, Kacee and Rihas, really shone. They worked hard and through the night to assist those who had to fly home early and made sure those of us hanging around until the end of tour had accommodations and options to keep us fed and busy. I’m sure all the One Life team are superb but the pairing of Kacee and Rihas, along with our wonderful driver and his assistant, made our tour one of the best experiences of my life. Even with the blips that were outwith their control I couldn’t imagine having a better 12 days than this.

21st March 2020