based on 53 reviews
CI

Christel Ilunga

Trip of a lifetime!! I booked this tour and came on my own but ended up making friends in the group and truly having the most amazing time. I loved that this tour wasn’t just about doing super touristy things, we got a chance to travel all throughout Indonesia; Canggu, Bali, Mount Bromo, Red Island, Gilli T, these memories will remain with me forever. Also shoutouts to Kate, the best tour guide ever! She was sweet, funny, knowledgeable, always made sure everyone in the group was having a great time. If there were any issues Kate made sure it was fixed immediately. This will be the first of many group travel experiences to come.

3 days ago
S

SteenNielsen

This was my second tour with One Life Adventures and I'll continue to travel with them. They ensure that you enjoy your trip to the fullest as well as educating all it's guests how to be responsible travelers and how to implement what you learn into your lives. Bali and Java are so diverse and One Life Adventures makes the most of its 12 day tour to make sure you experience all Indonesia has to offer. From snorkelling with turtles to climbing up to the top of a volcano crater to learning to surf on one of the only uncrowded surf breaks in Bali or East Java. If you're looking for an authentic Bali experience and not just partying in Kuta, this is the tour you need to take.

V

VictoriaLisac

One Life is filled with such amazing people for their tour guides that truly know what they’re talking about and, most of all, CARE about responsible tourism. Kate was always on top of it, always fixing any little hiccups we came across that we didn’t even notice, and always being her best self!!! I’ve truly found a friend in her and all of the people on my tour! The activities were super fun and perfectly spaced out so that we also had enough free time to do whatever our hearts desired. I will 110% be back to do more tours with One Life (and Kate)❤️❤️❤️

DP

Danielle predkowski

Loved the whole tour, the group had a range of ages still allowing us to all get along and have heaps of fun! I loved how environmentally friendly the tour was and how eco it was! We got to see sooo many turtles and the snorkelling was bloody amazing! We also got to climb bromo which allowed us to see the most amazing sunrise! I also had the chance to climb mount Ijen which to this day has been the best thing I’ve ever done! It was amazing getting to see the blue flames!! Gili t was also a highlight with the accomodation being amazing and the day trips on the water! Even bike riding along the path with the group was amazing! Red surf camp was the coolest place with so much personality.

E

EmmaProbert

This was my third tour with One Life and it was absolutely amazing! I love that this tour goes out of Bali and into Java where there are hardly any tourists! In Java we were taken to a small village where we had dinner at a local’s home which was definitely a highlight as we were able to see the ‘real’ Indonesia. Bali and Java are amazing places and to have Kate show us around topped it all off. She was incredible and really showed how much her (and One Life) care about ethical tourism by doing the most for the local people and environment - something that means so much to me personally. :)

D

DylanSelway

I had Kate as my Guide for our Onelife Bail tour. She was amazing, friendly and super easy to get along with! I would highly recommend booking in the tour either with Kate or another tour guide. I have such a fab time exploring Bali and East Java, the day trips, snorkeling, surfing and even beach cleans! This has been one of my favourite trips I have ever done and will definitely be booking another tour with Onelife in the future, hopefully getting Kate as a guide too! Thank you Onelife Adventure for amazing travel memories!

C

ChristinaBishop

This tour was fantastic. We have a very diverse group in regards to travel experience and goals for the trip. Kate did a great job managing the wide ranges of requests while making sure everyone had an experience of a lifetime. I expected Mt Bromo and Mt Ijen (optional add-on), but I was pleasantly surprised that it was Gili T. I would highly recommend this tour and Kate no matter what kind of Indonesian experience you are going for.

S

SiobhanBillington

This tour was such an amazing experience. I would recommend this tour to people who want to experience real Indonesian culture and more than just the typical Instagram Bali spots. You get to visit 3 islands in total, Bali, Java and Gili T. To do this you get to experience different methods of transport, which include vans, trains, and ferry’s. This tour includes a range of activities, from walking Mount Bromo to snorkelling with turtles. Personally, I was really not looking forward to the mountain walk, but with help from the tour guide Kate, she helped me overcome my anxiety and got me to the top! I did not expect to enjoy it, but I really did! The accommodation was cool and everywhere was clean. Kate was an amazing tour guide, who made sure that we was having an amazing time throughout the tour. Without her, I would not have had so much fun. A big thanks to her and One Life so such a great trip!

Sophie Anthony

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Charleeahlfors

I did the Indonesia tour and it was amazing!! Soo many included meals and activities. I wouldn’t have wanted my first trip to Indo to be done any differently.

23rd November 2019