based on 252 reviews
DG

Daniel Gaughan

Just go for it, you’ll regret not booking it! Best part was nusa penida, beautiful island with loads of natural spots and of course manta bay. Tour guide Abbie was amazing, always organised and on time, empathetic to different peoples problems if they arose. Drivers and local guides were super friendly!

A

AmyClark

I am a returning customer to One Life, and love it so much that I even brought 3 of my friends this time! It’s an amazing way to get to know the culture and highlights of a place stress free, and Abby was an amazing guide that we were so lucky to have, she took amazing care of me when I was ill, going out of her way to check on my morning and night, and was full of energy and passion for Bali and all it has to offer every darn day!! The highlights for me were all the time spent in the ocean, plus the most incredible day in Ubud where I felt like I got to know the true magic of Bali ✨ Plus every single accommodation exceeded my expectations!

H

Huw

This tour is an absolute must if you’re looking to explore all sides of life in Bali, Abbey is very knowledgable on the way of life here and is always ready to help. Getting to swim with Sea Turtles was a huge highlight and the days you spend in Ubud are too tier!

FM

Francesca Mannino

If you are looking for the perfect tour in Bali, you just found it. This tour will take you to the most beautiful places, make you experience a variety of different activities and introduce you to local businesses and traditions. Abbey, our guide, was patient, always kind and able to accommodate everybody's needs. Loved snorkeling and being able to see sea turtles, manta rays, beautiful corals. Great trip to green rice terraces, monkey forest and a beautiful (and not crowded) temple for the purification ritual.

JP

Julian Pfahler

Absolutely go for it! Will be amazing to get to know the nature and kindness of the locals (but don't be afraid of bugs/cockroaches). My absolute highlight was the hike on Mont Batur since I love nature activities. But experiencing Gili T, snorkeling, surfing and the complete landscape as well as mentality here were also highlights.

31st October 2022

Bethany Tokelove

Was such a special experience! The accommodation was lovely, the itinerary was very well planned and the tour guide was just brilliant!

30th October 2022
D

DavidWilliams

Go for it! The guides at OneLife make the trip. This your is not only value for money but has many included activities with a good balance of free time. This is my second tour with OneLife Adventures and I highly recommend this company whether you are travelling with friends or solo. Abbey went above and beyond to meet the needs of everybody in the group, when some were unwell. Abbey is a credit to the one life family and an incredible host. If you are considering a tour that has a positive impact on local people and makes some considerations to reduce negative environmental impacts of tourism then you should consider OneLife Adventures.

29th October 2022
J

Jayna

DO ITT!! You won't regret it because it's got the best of everything from beaches to volcanos to chilled vibes and culture. I loved Snorkeling on my own..kinda and having such great people encouraging me and pushing me to do all the things I know I wanted to do but was scared of.

29th October 2022
G

Giannis

book the tour because it's an amazing opportunity to discover both the cultural and adventurous side of Bali. It's difficult for me to tell one highlight as every and each day of the tour was full of experiences. The chance for us in only two weeks to surf, to swim beside turtles, to see and take photos with monkeys, to hike and witness the most beautiful sunset we have ever seen are some examples of the magnificent things we got to do here.

27th October 2022
A

Anica

I would absolutely recommend going on this tour to get to know beautiful Bali. It is well organized, the accommodations are lovely and you really see a lot of different things in a short time. It is a good mixture of planned activities and free time. Special shoutout to Abbey - she is a fantastic guide, knows a lot about the island, finds a solution for everything and is always cheerful and kind. Also great tour for single travellers as the majority of people are actually travelling alone and everyone is very open. I especially loved the time in Ubud with Monkey Forest, the amazing rice terraces, the water temple ceremony and the sunrise hike to Mount Batur with a breathtaking view. This accommodation in Ubud also was my favorite - a very relaxed vibe and the staff was very kind - especially Ketut. Last but not least, I really liked my travel group and my guide Abbey - it wouldn't have been the same without them! ?

27th October 2022