based on 2512 reviews
CP

Cathie Perez

One Life Adventure truly lives up to its name. This is definitely not your typical cookie-cutter tour. One Life’s close relationship with the local community made this such a special experience. You could definitely sense the love and respect for one another. Our tour guide Stu was awesome! His positive energy is so contagious. He’s so lighthearted and genuinely loves what he does. He alway made it a point to keep the group informed and engaged. By far my favorite was the island hopping, beach camping and the delicious meals cooked by the local guides. Much appreciation and thanks goes out to Stu and the local guides! Our group had a mix of solo travelers and those traveling with a friend/partner and everyone got along very well. It’s easy when you’re surrounded by like-minded people who all have a desire to travel. For those travelers who are hesitant of traveling solo, I want to encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and book the trip! Don’t let that hold you back. You will gain and grow so much and once you complete one tour you’ll be soon signing up for the next trip. As the name implies, “one life” so make the most of it!

4 hours ago
NR

Niamh Rice

I was so impressed with this tour.. it really did exceed any expectations! I loved all the places we visited and what was so amazing was getting to spend so much time with the locals, that made it really really special. What was really close to my heart was all the locals that one life provides jobs for.. as well as the school we visited to give back to the community too! The fact it is so community based alone makes me want to choose one life every time in the future! I will definitely travel with them again. The locals make local food for us, hanging out with us and even playing music by the bonfire were such special and memorable experiences! I will hold this trip very close to my heart! I want to thank Stu very much, who made me feel very comfortable being a solo traveller within the group and had so much knowledge about the area, history, culture, food recommendations and so much more! He was very welcoming and personable and was responsible for making the trip very special, the group bonded very well and this was down to Stu. He was very organised and always ensured everyone was well aware of plans! I would love to go on a tour with him again in the future! Shoutout to Tyler too who was on the tour from one life as a guest but also had a huge amount of knowledge! It was great having Rachel with us at times too! For me the highlight was definitely mixing with the locals so much, I felt if I hadn’t done a tour and had just done my own travelling this may have not happened for me! We did so many amazing activities like camping on the beach, visiting a school and a prison! Endless amounts of islands and snorkelling too! El Nido and Port Barton are such amazing places! I loved how unlike other south East Asian countries it still remains quite untouched here and not ruined by tourism!

1 day ago

Alec Whitaker

I couldn’t recommend this 10-day tour of the Philippines highly enough to someone who is looking to explore this amazing country.

1 day ago

Lowell Dela Cruz

Genuine, one of a kind experience as a Filipino descendant from abroad. The One Life team truly over delivered and surprised each day. Witnessed the positive impact the One Life has had on each community we've visited. Perfect balance of activities and your own time to immerse yourself at each stop.

2 days ago

Patrick

Definitely do it! The connections with locals, breathtaking landscapes and the variety of activities makes it a great combination to get to know this beautiful country in a very short time.

3 days ago
J

JeffChau

You will have a great time! The local people are friendly and the ONE LIFE guide, Stu, is passionate about showing you his love for the Philippine. Observing Stu’s love for the Philippine people was heart warming and you can’t help it but also love people too.

3 days ago
A

Adam

A great tour with Rachel as our guide! Loved every second of it with an amazing group of people. Content of the tour had such a diverse mix of activities which I really appreciated. Already started looking at our next potential one with One Life.

6 days ago
A

AnjaEngardt

You have to do this tour!! You will meet so many great people and have an amazing time!!

JK

jasmine kruk

absolutely amazing experience with such friendly people

TJ

tessa jenkins

This is a must do tour!! You will meet amazing people that will become your family. I have loved every place that was organised with such amazing cultural experiences. I would 100% recommend this tour if you would like to meet new people and have the full Philippines experience with an amazing tour guide Rachael :)