based on 2462 reviews
F

Fanny

I really recommend it!!

Operator's comment: Hey Fanny, thanks for the review! We hope to see you on another tour with us soon :)

5th April 2020

Molly York

This tour offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful countries in the world. OneLife manages to highlight not just the breathtaking scenery but also the beauty and kindness of the culture, making this an unforgettable experience. There are so so many reasons to do this tour, from the island hopping to the food to the puppies at almost every place we got to! None of this would have been possible without our AMAZING tour leader Kate, she brought energy to every activity, went above and beyond to ensure every person on the tour was having a great time and the group mascot (Kate's puppy Kali) wasn't a bad addition either!!

23rd March 2020
D

DhruptiPatel

Unfortunately, my tour had to be stopped effective immediately as Philippines was going into lockdown, so me and the rest of the group had to get back to Manila within 36 hours! Our tour guide (Tommy) and One Life Adventures helped book our last minute flights from Puerto Princesa to Manila so we wouldn't be stranded for 30 days! The tour itinerary is amazing, however due to COVID-19 we were not able to visit the prison and also due to some unforeseen circumstances where one person in our group had a temperature led to us having a lot of waiting around and uncertainty if we would be able to continue the tour as planned. Fortunately, she is fine, but unfortunately the lockdown came into effect. All is not bad, whilst this was going on, we all were on an island for 2 days so we can't complain being quarantined in paradise as oppose to being locked indoors. One day I would love to come back to the Philippines and complete this tour and experience it completely. One of the biggest highlights of the trip before it sadly came to an end, was our tour guide (Tommy); considering it was his second trip he handled everything so well. Considering everyone had so many questions with being quarantined, to being lockdown and having to get out of Puerto Princesa asap, Tommy handled everything calmly and positively, he was able to answer everyone’s questions and concerns and kept everyone full of spirit when people were panicking. I had just finished a tour a couple of weeks ago in New Zealand using a tour company Contiki and the tour guide was not helpful and did not make my experience, so to have someone like Tommy who was the total opposite was a blessing! Me and the rest of our your group would love to come back and have Tommy has our guide as he was a legend at what he does, we hope when the current situation calms down we all will be reunited again.

19th March 2020
C

Celine

our guide Tommy, was always positive and made us feel safe!

19th March 2020

Cameron Wilkie-Allan

Excellent tour with lots of inclusions. Amazing price for what you get. The tour guide Kate was was a huge help in getting us flights before the travel ban went into effect . 100% recommend one life's Philippines tour

17th March 2020

Tiarna Preer

Amazing tour, well organised right down to the timing of when you have sunset drinks!! Second tour with this company in a different destination and still amazed at the quality and quantity of all things involved, reasonably priced, options to join or choose is always yours but if you don't complete you don't experience the One Life adventure have to offer. Easy booking and communications between the tour company, guide and guests involved which made dealing with any questions or unforeseen circumstances so much easier and hassle free.

17th March 2020
M

MorganSomers

The One Life Philippines tour was the perfect start to our trip, it was a beautiful place I won’t be forgetting anytime soon. Becca was a fantastic tour guide and really went the extra mile to make it a special one for all of us on the tour. Give her the promotion.

Operator's comment: Hey Morgan, thanks so much for the great review! The Philippines truly is a beautiful place and we are so happy Becca could make the trip so special for you all! We hope to see you on a tour with us again soon! :)

16th March 2020

AlexxH

Our Philippines One Life tour was an absolute whirlwind of mayhem as we got caught in the middle of the Philippines coronavirus travel restrictions, but being on a One Life Tour with our legendary guide Tommy made this a hundred times easier and smoother than being by myself. We only had two days of the actual itinerary before we were hit with various travel restrictions, isolation and last minute flight bookings, but throughout the three days of panic and confusion Tommy kept his cool, kept us in the loop and tried to keep everyone calm and happy. We had a beautiful 48 hours on One Life's private island oblivious to the serious travel restrictions that were being put in place around the world haha where we soaked up the sun, snorkelled, saw turtles and played drinking games on the beach! Then Tommy and the One Life team spent hours and hours helping everyone book last minute flights back to Manila to get out of the country urgently before a lockdown was put in place. The world's biggest THANK YOU to Tommy for helping with both logistics and moral support over the craziness for all of us. I'm super gutted that the Philippines adventure didn't go the way we expected but even with the sneak peek I got of the country and the people I'm already in love! I'll be back for sure and I hope restrictions are lifted ASAP so the country can continue benefiting from the positives that tourism brings.

15th March 2020
P

PetterLindholm

Well, first of my tour guide was Tom. I don’t have a negative thing to say about how he managed the trip. We encountered som problems when the trip was canceled due to the Coronavirus shutting down all domestic flights. With the help of Tom and our local guides we all made it home safe. He made calls 24/7 trying to book and arrange the differentiation flights, bookings and rides needed to get everyone home safe. And he is genuinely one of the nicest people I’ve ever met. Cheers Tom, I will never forget this trip. And surprisingly it will be a great memory. -petter

14th March 2020
A

AdrianBeck

Had a awesome time! Can only recommend it to everybody who wants to tour through paradise. Special thanks to our tour guide Becca she really made the tour a one of a kind! Wish her all the best in japan now!

Operator's comment: Hey Adrian, we're so glad to hear you had an awesome time on tour with us! Thank you so much for the great review, we hope to see you on another tour with Becca soon! Japan next? :)

14th March 2020