based on 817 reviews

Mayra Irene

It was actually my first time taking a trip so far from my country (El Salvador) and it was a solo trip... I was so scared and excited at the same time but that was a great decision. I met wonderful people and amazing places and did things that I never imagined that I could do. I will cherish that moment for the rest of my life.

Operator's comment: Hi Mayra, thank you for leaving a review and for choosing One Life as your first solo trip overseas! It can be quite daunting to travel for the first time but our guides do their best to ensure everyone in the group has an amazing time and makes a lot of friends in the process. Hopefully we see you again soon!

19th June 2020
IR

Inez Roach

A great way to see a lot of Japan in a short amount of time. It seriously covered a lot it nearly felt like two weeks

Operator's comment: Thanks Inez, we definitely pack a lot of amazing things into a short space of time!

5th April 2020
S

SkylarToomey

To anyone considering this tour, I would thoroughly recommend it! The tours guides (I had Mike, with TJ, Becca and Bailey assisting at different points) are amazing - I had no faults with them. They kept it fun, lighthearted, relaxed and always had my group as their top priority. They really do go the extra mile and keep everyone included and busy. Was sad to say goodbye to them all!

Operator's comment: Hi Skylar, thanks a lot for your great review! Our guides really make the trips and it sounds like you agree :) Hope to see you on tour again!

2nd April 2020
E

Erin B

Our tour was awesome! Although there was some issues with the current circumstances, our tour guide TJay was fantastic at keeping everyone calm and having a good time even though anxiety was high. We visited so many places, it felt like a lot longer than 10 days. Temple stay was definitely a highlight! Would highly recommend this tour, and TJay as a tour guide!

Operator's comment: Hi Erin, thanks for your review! The temple is one of our favourites too, it feels like you're stepping back in time!

2nd April 2020
S

Sira

I would totally recommend it to everybody!

Operator's comment: Hi Sira, Thanks so much for your review! Hopefully we will see you on another tour very soon!

29th March 2020
RH

Rebecca Hargrave

Great, jam packed tour!

Operator's comment: Hi Rebecca, Thanks for joining us on tour! That's great to hear you loved all our inclusive activities.

29th March 2020
C

ChandlerCarlson

This tour was an absolute blast I throughly enjoyed it, my tour guide Brooke was so kind and funny she just amplified the experience and ensured that everyone was catered for and enjoying themselves. If your interested in going to japan this is the tour to take really opened up my sight to how beautiful Japan is and how much it has to offer. The worst part about the tour was leaving after the 10 days I just wished it went on forever. Amazing experience

Operator's comment: Hey Chandler, Thank you so much for your amazing review, it's great to hear that you loved the tour so much! Hopefully we will see you on another of our adventures soon!

28th March 2020
NM

Natalie Morris

Hi Our leader Bailey did the best she could considering the virus situation and dealing with many different personalities. Shes a lovely person and sure is in the right job A++ On a down side the price of the tour was abit high for what we did within the tour. Apart from that everything else was a good. Thank you. Natalie

Operator's comment: Hey Natalie! We are very proud to hear Bailey took good care of you guys on tour! We will be sure to pass the praise on to her. We're sorry to hear you felt that our tour wasn't good value. We consistently have great feedback on the tours value and inclusions, however, we would love to hear how you think we could improve, feel free to contact us directly with your suggestions. We're glad to hear you made it home safe and hope to see you on another One Life Adventures tour!

KB

Katie Berendt

Great tour that balances fast paced days with lots of sights with slower ones to have a more local experience. Was able to see a wide range of landmarks as well as interesting activities like a pirate ship boat ride and temple stay.

Operator's comment: Hey Katie! Thanks for a unique and memorable trip through Japan! We certainly love the pirate ship and sincerely can't wait for the zen time at the Temple stay. We are happy to hear you made it home safe and hope to see you on another One Life Adventure!

CC

Catherine Camporeale

It was an awesome tour! It allowed us to see a lot of Japan in just ten days. Our tour guide Brooke took away the stress of travelling in a country where we could not speak the language. When we had to leave early due to extenuating circumstances, she went the extra mile to make sure we had a good time and got to see as much as possible before we left! It requires a lot of walking, so wear comfortable shoes, but it's worth it to experience everything we did!

Operator's comment: Hi Catherine, Thank you for taking the time to write this review, that's great to hear that you had such a fantastic time and Brooke took all the stress out of your adventure, after all it's your holiday! We look forward to seeing you on another One Life Adventure soon!