Overall
Value for money
A

ArianaReilly

Mo is a very very knowledgeable and accommodating tour guide! Nothing was too hard for him and he would always go out of his way to make sure we had the best experience possible. I would recommend Mo as a tour guide everyday of the week. Mo is an all round legend. Thanks for making my trip one to remember!

13th March 2020

Rosemarie Alicea

Master Mo was the best! This was my first tour and I was very nervous as I was travelling solo. Mo not only was very educational he was also very protective of our group. At no point in Egypt did I not feel safe. He took great care of our group, gave us plenty of time to do our own thing and was extremely flexible and understanding of any request. Mo set the bar high and is a absolute treasure. I highly recommend if your able to, request him as your guide. 5 star guide and just a good man!

C

Channelle

Mo was everything you wish for in a guide. Full of knowledge about Egypt's history and eager to answer your questions. Mo went out of his way to make our group comfortable and always put us first. I couldn't recommend him enough. He made my Egypt experience more than what I could have hoped for.

D

DanielleMck

Mo was absolutely amazing! He went over and above on everything he did! I can not recommend him enough as a guide! He answered any and all questions we had, changed the itinerary for our benefit to see more, and do more, but mostly the safety of his guests is number one!

Sebastian Tuja

The tour was good. Egypt: We got to see everything in the itinerary. The cruise however was disappointing. The first one we were on was clearly not ready to receive people as it was still under renovation work. The second one we got after complaining, was better but the food was not plentiful for everyone on board. Also my flush didn't work and they didn't repair it. All in all a bit pricey considering the cruise was not up to the 5 star experience that was promised. Jordan: the sites were great but the guide not so much. He tend to repeat the same info and make long stops along the way just to waste time. Don't know why.

19th January 2020

Katelyn Millar

Our trip was AMAZING. Our tour guide, Mo, easily made it the best experience possible. He was extremely knowledgeable and got along with everyone in our group really well. I felt that he truly cared about us, and made sure we had the best trip possible whilst trying to balance everyone's different needs for information, activities etc. He made sure to inform us of scams and other tourist traps or rip offs. Everyday of the trip he was punctual and cheerful, even one day on the cruise when he was a bit under the weather, he still rocked it and gave us an awesome tour that day, whilst still cracking jokes where he could. Mo always made sure we knew what the itinerary was from day one and continued to inform us day by day as it can be a lot to digest in one day. We were never left wondering what was going to happen that day or where we were going to end up. He also made sure to give us a bit of free time where he could and always had the best food recommendations when we were on our own for meals. I cannot say enough good things about Mo and his endless knowledge of Egypt and its history. I wish every tour group had a leader like Mo!

1st December 2019

Cari

Overall this tour allows you to see many of the sights of Egypt and Jordan. However, keep in mind that you will have multiple 9+ hour drives in Egypt on a cramped bus (sometimes skipping a meal). There are also very large groups which makes it hard for it to be a very personal tour with the tour guide. Overall Adham did a great job and I was happy being a part of his tour group. The itinerary is awesome and includes everything you could possibly want to see in Egypt and Jordan! The additional costs of entry fees, set lunches, and the local payment do add up quite quickly though and I spent a bit more than anticipated on this tour. I would recommend it for someone who wants to see Egypt and Jordan on a budget and does not mind the long drive times or large groups!

27th November 2019
VP

vanessa parker

The trip itself was amazing but what made it an out of the world experience was our guide. Mostafa was a walking encyclopedia of knowledge. He made the the trip the best ever and we have travelled all over the world. He is tbe sta dard against which all guidea are measured. His love of his country and its people opened our eyes to more than just magnificent ancient ruins.

25th November 2019

Sadie Tavener

This was one of the most incredible trips. Seriously the trip of a lifetime. Mo was our guide and I can’t imagine seeing Egypt with anyone else. He was so fun, educated us on so many things, and you can tell he cares about every one of his passengers. He went above and beyond to make our trip extra special. I highly recommend TravelTalk and Mo as your guide!

7th November 2019
A

AmyElmer

Sam was an amazing guide! He was so knowledgeable and an all round amazing guide.

19th October 2019